剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Quick, help me hold him.
快 帮我按住他
He's suffocating. I need to trach him.
他快窒息了 要给他插管
Oh, come on, come on.
加油 加油
Okay, breathe.
呼吸吧
Okay...he's breathing.
好了 他能呼吸了
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Uhh! ah, god.
天啊
Where are we?
现在什么情况
We've got audio. visual coming up right now.
开始录音 视频切换中
Move in closer on this.
这里拉近些
I want to record every twitch.
我不想漏掉任何细节
Oh, finally a welcome face.
你终于来了
A colleague of mine just died.
我的一个同事刚刚死了
He was 27 years old.
他才27岁
He was due to get married next month.
他本打算下月结婚
Yes, I tried to prevent that.
我其实不打算这么做的
Your agent Harris needed some convincing.
但你们哈里斯探长需要点教训
Here I am.
现在我到了
Have you brought the items I requested?
你带了我要的东西了吗
This will only take a moment.
这只需要一小会儿
Pull in tighter on this, on the hands.
镜头拉近手的部分
What the hell is he doing?
他到底在干什么
That's a $1,000 watch.
那表值1000块啊
What's happening in there?
里面发生什么了
Now I've...managed to get us some privacy.
我已经成功地隔离了我们
It's just you and me now.
现在只有你和我了
But we haven't much time.
但我们并没有多少时间了
You were responsible for what happened to Thomas Avery.
你是托马斯·艾弗里案最大嫌疑人
Simply the stage setter.
我只是摆好场景
An example that doesn't need to be followed.
这也不是什么好例子
Well, that implies that you're planning something else.
这说明你还有别的计划
Something far worse, yes.
是的 更加恐怖的计划
What is it?
那是什么
First...I need your services.
首先 我需要你做点事
What the hell do you want?
你到底想要什么
I need you to pass a test.
我需要你通过一项测验
Get them out of there.
把他们带出来
That device he's made
他做的那个装置
Is blocking our surveillance equipment.
切断了我们的一切监视系统
He can't hurt us, Sanford.
他不能伤到我们 圣福德
He's just trying to show you who's in charge.
他只是在向你证明谁是老大
When I turned myself in,
我自首的时候
There was a key in my pocket, as I'm sure you're aware.
我口袋里有把钥匙 我相信你注意到了
Take the key, which I assume is in forensics.
拿到那把钥匙 我想它应该在证物中心
Go to the amusement park on policy street in Salem.
去赛伦政♥府♥大街的娱乐公园
I've left something there for you.
我在那留了些东西给你
You need medical attention.
你需要医疗救助
All the assistance...
所有的救助
In this world... could not cure me, Ms. Dunham.
这世界上没有什么能治好我 德纳姆小姐
It seems...
这就好像
That when one is dematerialized
当一个人在慢慢分解
On a molecular level and then reassembled,
分解到分子的程度后又重组了
There are certain unadvertised side effects.
应该会有些副作用
But who knows?
但是谁知道呢
Perhaps this task I have for you
或许我给你的这个任务
Could lead to something that might help me.
能找出些能帮我的东西
Tell me about the attack you're planning.
告诉我你的袭击计划
I wouldn't call it that. I'd call it an insurance policy.
我不会这么叫它的 我叫它保障措施
I don't care what you call it.
我才不管你怎么叫它
Even as we speak, a white cargo van
当我们在谈话的时候 一辆白色货车
Is transporting an explosive device
正在运送一个爆♥炸♥装置
Capable of killing several hundred people
能一下杀死数百人
In the manner of the newsman and your
死法将会和那个卖♥♥报人
deseased FBI colleage.
及你的探员一样惨
When is it set to go off?
什么时候爆♥炸♥
16 hours from now.
16小时以后
Before anything, you are going to disable that--
我要你现在就去拆除它
No, you are.
不 我要你去
But first, there's the matter of the key.
但是首先呢 记得找到那把钥匙
That's enough. I want you out of this room.
够了 你可以出去了
Don't worry, Ms. Dunham.
别担心 德纳姆小姐
If I wanted to harm you, I would have long ago.
如果我想伤害你 我早就做了
Apologies about the watch.
对于那只表 我很遗憾
Jones is planting a device somewhere
琼斯在某个地方安了个装置
Capable of killing more people in the same way
能用同样的方法杀死更多的人
That guy from the news stand died.
开报亭的人死了
He won't say where or when.
他没说时间和地点
But we need every white van
但我们需要追踪48小时内
Rented within the last 48 hours tracked down.
租出去的任何一辆白色货车
In the meantime, I need two hours alone.
同时 我需要两个小时的私人时间
Why? where are you going?
为什么 你要去哪里
To get a massage.
去按个摩
I'll tell you when I get back.
我回来后会告诉你们的
Hey, it's me. where are we at?
是我 情况如何了
We know how the folks are ending up faceless.
我们知道那些人为什么死后脸没了
It's a powdered toxin. It's absorbed through the skin.
是一种强力毒素 会溶解在皮肤上
It triggers a hyperactivity
它会使一种蛋白质极度活跃
In the protein responsible for scar tissue.
这种蛋白质本是用于愈合伤口组织的
You want any more detail than that?
你还想听更详细的吗
Uh, not really.
算了吧
Did you hear that Jones turned himself in?
你听说了吗 琼斯自首了
Yeah, I did. You get anything?
是的 听说了 你知道些什么吗
Yeah, that he's crazy.
是的 我知道他是个疯子
And he's planning on using that toxin again, and soon.
他还打算再用一次那毒素 而且很快了
How's Walter coming with the antidote?
沃尔特的解药弄的怎么样了
He's working on it.
他正在努力
He says, and I quote,
以下是他的原话
"It'll be ready when it's ready and not a moment before."
解药会在该完成的时候完成
Great, anything more in the manuscript
嗯 手稿里所说的其他内容
that might suggest what Jones' end game is?
或许能暗示琼斯最后的一次游戏是什么
Well, it reads like a happy combo
这个读起来像
between an anti-science manifesto
一项反科学宣言
and a call to arms.
和一个召集武装的混合体
call to arms against whom?
召集武装去对付谁
Exactly.
我也想知道
I'll call you back when I get to the good part.
我找到了我会给你打电♥话♥
Yeah, please do.
嗯 麻烦了
Maybe it'll help us figure out
或许那能帮助我们找出
Where this next attack is gonna be.
下一个攻击的地点
I'll be back as soon as I got the package Jones left me
我拿到包裹就回来
Was that Olivia? yeah.
奥利维亚打的吗 是的
Where's the manuscript?
手稿在哪
Is she bringing coffee cake?
她要带咖啡蛋糕来吗
No, she's not getting food.
不 她没在买♥♥东西
Have you seen the manuscript that I was reading earlier?
你看见我之前读的那个手稿了吗
It's...fascinating, isn't it?
这个很迷人 对吧
I was just reading it while sitting on the crapper.
我只是上厕所的时候读了读
Please, no more information than that.
好了 别说了
Can I have it back?
能还给我了吗
I must read you one excerpt.
我想读点摘要给你听
Great, well, grab the blanket.
好吧 抓住重点
It's nap time.
现在是休息时间
"Our universe is one of many.
我们所在的宇宙只是许多宇宙中的一个
"the unknown truth is that the way to travel
关于它们相互之间的到达方法
"between them has already been discovered
已经被研究出来
"by beings much like us,
其他宇宙的物种和我们很像
"but whose history is slightly ahead of our own.
但是他们的历史要比我们悠久
"the negative effects of such visitation
这些重大发现的负面效应
"will be irreversible both to our world and to theirs.
对于我们和他们的宇宙来说 已经不可逆转
"unquantifiable, at first...
起初无法估量
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表