剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
They'll recognize you.
他们认得你
Yeah.
喂
It's happening now.
现在开始了
He's headed to the dewey square exit.
他正去往杜威广场出口
Got it.
收到
Francis.
弗朗西斯
We got him.
看到他了
He's at the south end of the terminal.
他在终点站的南边
Turn around
转身
And put your hands in the air now.
把手举起来
What happened?
怎么回事
He's been shot.
他中枪了
He's not breathing. Call in a medevac!
没呼吸了 快叫直升机救援
The case.
手提箱
They've made the exchange.
他们已经交换了
He's running.
他跑了
Stay with him.
看着他
FBI!
联邦调查员
Put the case on the ground.
把手提箱放地上
Drop the gun now!
把枪放下
Put your hands where I can see them.
把手举起来
All that trouble for this.
费尽周折就为这个
So any idea what it is?
知道这是什么吗
Not yet.
还不清楚
But I'm hoping our friends at the NSA
但我希望国♥家♥安♥全♥局的朋友
will be able to tell us.
能给我们答案
So 11 innocent people die today,
那今天这11个无辜的死者
We risk losing another by drilling through his head,
加上冒险钻一个人的脑袋
All for something we know nothing about?
就为了这个我们一无所知的东西
Do you ever smile, Dunham?
微笑一下吧 德纳姆
We ID'd the shooter.
我们确定了枪手的身份
Matthew Ziegler.
马修·齐格勒
When we ran his fingerprints, he popped up
我们查他的指纹时
On two other pattern-related cases.
发现两件和他有关的案件
We're digging into his financials, travel records.
我们正在深入调查他的财政 出入境记录
Linkage, Dunham.
关联 德纳姆
Not only can we now put a face to these people,
现在我们不仅确定这些人
But we know they're communicating.
还知道他们互通消息
And how.
如何通信
I'd say that's an impressive day's work
我觉得今天的工作很出色
Which brings me to this.
也让我发现这个
What is it?
什么东西
Of all the models in Roy's apartment,
罗伊公♥寓♥里的所有模型中
Three of them are incidents that we haven't been aware of.
有三个事件是我们不知道的
Pattern cases.
相关案件
It would seem so.
应该是
Take a look. If you want.
看一看
Let me know if you have any thoughts.
有什么想法就跟我说
I'll do that.
我会的
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
My head hurts a little, but, um,
头很疼 不过
Dr. Bishop gave me something for the pain.
贝博士给我吃了止痛药
Vicodin.
维克丁
That's it. I promise.
就这个 我保证
So no more transmissions.
没有信息传来了
No.
没有
My guess is once you arrived at south station
我猜因为你们带警员到南站台
With the cavalry, they realized the ghost network
他们发现幽灵网络已泄露
Was compromised, and stopped broadcasting on it.
就停止传播了
Well just in case,
以防万一
If you hear anything else,
你要是听到有动静
Do me a favor, gimme a call.
麻烦给我电♥话♥
I will.
我会的
It felt really nice to be able to help.
能帮上忙 我真的很高兴
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
别客气
I have a few release forms I need you to sign,
我这还有些释放表要你签
And then I can take you home. Okay.
签完我送你回去 好的
Dunham.
德纳姆
Any requests?
想听什么
How 'bout some bach?
巴♥赫♥的曲子
Bach?
巴♥赫♥
No, that's way too stuffy.
太乏味了
What you need is some jazz.
你需要听点爵士乐
Well I'll take what I can get.
什么都行
I'm sure you can understand why
我想你应该明白
I don't wanna go through channels.
我为何不想在电♥话♥里谈
If I know you at all, this isn't the only reason you're here.
我要是完全了解你 这就不是你在此的唯一理由
Is this because of our interest in agent Dunham?
是因为我们对德探员的兴趣吗
Seems a bit early to be poaching my newest hire,
貌似想从我这挖新雇员还为时过早
With only a three-case resume under her belt.
她还只破了三个案件
I didn't achieve my position without the ability
没有评估某人才能的能力
To evaluate someone's talents immediately.
我就不会坐上现在的位子
Neither did I.
我也一样
Oh, you feel protective of her, don't you?
你想保护她 对吧
I'm in the business of protecting all my agents.
我只是尽保护所有探员的责任
I want nothing but the best for her.
我只是为她着想
Of course you do.
当然
We found another one.
又找到一个
Let's see what we have.
看看能发现什么
Well, crystalline structure's intact.
晶状结构完整
No detectable oscillations.
没检测到振动
This may just be what we need to break the encryption.
这可能只是用于解码的
Speaking of which, I'm told you've made progress.
说道这点 我听说你有所进展
See for yourself.
你看看
We finally stabilized the link.
我们终于稳定了链接
We've been pulling information from the disk
过去72小时 我们一直在
For the last 72 hours.
从碟片上复♥制♥数据
Let me know when it's finished.
完成了通知我
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表