剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Fringe
《迷离档案》前情提要
They're calling these events a pattern
我们称其为一项计划
As if someone out there is experimenting.
有人拿整个世界
Only the whole world is their lab.
在做实验
You’re saying I can talk to john.
你是说我可以和约翰对话
You could access his memories.
你可以进入他的记忆
David robert jones was arrested on possession of state secrets
戴维·罗伯特·琼斯被捕 身上藏有国♥家♥机♥密♥
The people I work with are loyal to the end.
和我共事的人都誓死忠诚
Can you say the same
你觉得呢
hello, Liv you’re not real
嗨 小奥 你不是真的
What’s happening?
发生了什么
When you were in the tank, part of his memories crossed over into yours.
你躺进水槽时 他的部分记忆进入了你的大脑
Security cameras are out, disarming alarm
监视器已关 拆除警报器
alarm disarmed roger, we are in.
拆除完毕 收到 我们走
how are you doing loop is up, you’re good to go.
情况如何 回路完成 没问题
how are we doing? good to go
情况如何 没问题
ok. powering up.
没问题 开机
3 2 1 charge
3 2 1 充电
Oscillation is good.
振动正常
Ready to open the grid.
准备开启栅极
Where are we?
进展如何
96% 98% resonants , set
96% 98% 共振完成
Give me the grid
开启栅极
Careful
小心点
United firm
振动稳定
How long do we have
有多少时间
Confirming density and digners, 1 minute 41, 40
确认密度与强度 1分41秒 40秒
Let’s go
行动
Ok, we got it.
找到了
Give me a charge gel
把电熔胶给我
57 seconds. We gotta move
57秒 赶快
45 secnods
45秒
Ok, tie it on
绑紧它
Alright, let’s move. Grab everything let’s go.
什么都别落下 我们撤
Let’s go, I need help. Get it up
走 帮我一把 抬起来
Ok, take your dom
戴上面具
They gotta move or we’re not gonna make it
他们得抓紧 否则就来不及了
Lugo, let’s go
鲁格 我们走
Neg, can’t just disengage
不行 我拔不出来
Forget disengage, we gotta go now.
别拔了 快走
You go, i’m working on it. Go. I’ll back the herage
你先走 我来拔 快走 我断后
15 seconds. What the hell is he doing
15秒 他在里面干什么
Man he's stuck, he can’t leave that in there. It will be screwed if he does.
他困住了 他必须出来 否则就功亏一篑了
Yeah, I think he understands that.
我想他明白的
Come on
快
What got it slack
绳索松了
10 seconds, 9 seconds, 8,7,6 alright, I’m ready
10秒 9 8 7 6 好了 我准备好了
pull me through 5 seconds,4,3
拉我出去 5秒 4 3
We’ve got 2 seconds, come on, pull
还剩2秒 快点拉
Come on,push. Come on
快 用力
Pull me through
拉我出来
Grab everything, let’s go
东西都拿走 我们撤
No, don’t leave me. Please
不 别丢下我 求你了
Let’s go. Let’s go.
撤 快点撤
Secure that gear, I want nothing left behind.
把设备带走 什么都别留下
Fringe S01E10
《迷离档案》第一季 第10集
What do you mean you don't have one?
你说你没有是什么意思
Everybody's got one. Even I've got one.
每个人都有 连我都有
What's that, a spleen?
说什么呢 脾脏吗
Yeah, Walter, a spleen.
对 沃尔特 脾脏
And this one suffers from asplenia,
但这人得的是无脾症
A rare genetic condition
罕见的遗传疾病
In which one is born spleenless.
天生无脾脏
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢 沃尔特
So, you seriously don't have a best friend?
你真的没有好朋友
Nope. Well, does a sister count?
没有 姐姐算吗
Of course a sister doesn't count.
姐姐当然不算
Well, I guess that I've always just enjoyed being on my own.
我很享受自立独处的感觉
Even when I was at boarding school,
即使我在寄宿学校时
They used to call me "han".
他们叫我"汉"
As in "solo"?
意思是"独"吗
That's cute. Least you had a nickname.
很可爱 至少你还有个绰号♥
This is Phillip Broyles with homeland security.
我是国土安♥全♥部♥的飞利浦·布洛伊
Please have him call me as soon as possible.
尽快和我联♥系♥
Yes, and they'll connect you.
是的 他们会和你联♥系♥
Clear the area, please.
请隔离这地方
This is fascinating.
这太绝了
Security guard was killed,
保安被杀了
The surveillance cameras disabled.
监视摄像头被关了
So, what do we have? We have nothing.
那有什么信息 什么都没有
This incident may be related to a recent series
这次事件也许和最近一系列
Of bank robberies,this would be the third.
的银行劫案有关 这可能是第3起
All in philadelphia?
都发生在费城
First was in cleveland,the second in baltimore.
第一起在克利夫兰 第二起在巴尔的摩
I was in baltimore.
我曾去过巴尔的摩
I remember a woman
我记得个女人
With particularly large breasts.
胸特别大
Each time the only thing that's been taken has been
每次唯一被偷走的
A single, oversized safe deposit box.
都是个超大的保险箱
All without so much as a breach of the vault.
每次都无任何金库被破坏痕迹
Are the boxes traceable?
这些保险箱有迹可查吗
I have a call in to the bank manager now.
我现在打电♥话♥给银行经理
The who, what, and why,
剩下的来龙去脉
That's you.
就靠你了
Just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder.
正以为事情不会更诡异呢
Peter, I know this man.
彼得 我认识这人
What, the guy in the wall?
什么 卡在墙里这人
Really? Let me guess.
真的 让我猜猜
He's your best friend.
他是你的好友
No, I mean it.
不 我没开玩笑
You know him from where?
你在哪里认识他的
To determine what happened here,
为了弄清情况
We'll have to cut him out of the wall.
我们得把他从墙上切下来
At least pieces of him.
至少切下一部分
I'll need some of this netting as well.
我也需要这些墙体钢筋
Raul. Raul lugo.
劳尔 劳尔·鲁格
You know this man?
你认识这人
He was in my first unit in the marines.
他和我曾同在海军陆战队的第一方队
Then you have my condolences.
请节哀
You're being serious?
你说真的
Yeah. He's from jersey.
对 他家乡在泽西岛
Uh, he's married. His wife's named susan.
他结婚了 妻子是苏珊
He plays baseball. He Lives in edison.
他喜欢打棒球 住在埃迪森
I've been to his house.
我去过他家
Bullet in the head or no,
一枪打在脑袋上
Leaving a guy halfway stuck in the wall
留下同伙卡在墙里
Wasn't the most professional move.
可不专业
I thought it was a nice touch.
我觉得做得很好
You can joke about it all you want.
你想怎么开玩笑就开吧
Yeah, thanks.
好 谢了
We had another grid.
我们还有个栅极
We should have tried to get him out.
应该试着把他弄出来
How are we doing? Crappy.
做得怎么样了 很麻烦
Self-sealing bolts, magnetic tumblers,
自封式螺栓 磁性转向齿轮
Some kind of old-school chromo-alloy.
老式的印板合金材料
Someone really didn't want this opened.
非常难打开
How long?
还需多久
Couple of hours, maybe three.
几个小时 也许三个小时
We have one more box to go.
还差一个保险箱没打开
If your bitching about raul
如你抱怨劳尔的事
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表