剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Hey! hey! what?
怎么了
Hey! he's in the alley!
他跑进了巷子里
Can I get out of the car? stay right there, walter!
我能出去么 好好呆着 沃尔特
Oh, god.
天呐
We've got some questions for you.
我们有事请教
U.s. code 1111.
美国法典1111
The murder of 147 passengers.
杀害147名乘客
U.s. code 2332-a.
美国法典2332-a
Use of weapons of mass destruction.
使用大规模杀伤性武器
U.s. code 2332-b.
美国法典2332-b
An act of terrorism transcending national borders.
跨国恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
U.s. code 1132-a.
美国法典1132-a
Attempted murder of a federal agent.
蓄意谋杀一名联邦探员
You want immunity.
你想得到赦免
I want a detailed account
那就把所有你藏在那个仓库里的
Of all the synthetic chemicals
人工化学品给我
You had in that storage facility.
列个详细的清单出来
Write them down.
写下来
And then we can talk about an agreement.
之后 我们再谈赦免的事
I...have nothing...to say.
我 无话 可说
I know.
知道
I know that!
我知道
Walter, stay here.
沃尔特 在这呆着
Where are you--
你去哪里
The compound affecting agent scott.
影响斯探员的化合物
It's water soluble, right?
那是水溶性的 对吧
We might not know what it is,
就算我们不知道那是什么
But we know what it does.
至少我们知道它的作用
So if I wanted to,
只要我想
I could extract the contagious fluids
我完全可以从他体内提取出
From his body and...
受感染的液体
That would allow me to slip it to you
拿来送给你
Whenever I wanted to.
我随时都可以这样做
In your food.
放在你的食物里
A cup of coffee.
咖啡里
The toilet.
厕所里
Nobody would ever know how it happened.
神不知鬼不觉
The only problem is...
唯一的问题是
The woman who was just in here,
刚才那位女士
That's her friend who's dying.
正是一息尚存那位的好友
So I just don't have that kind of time.
我没那份闲心
No!
不
Tell me the chemicals!
告诉我是什么化学品
Hey, stop, stop! you can't!
住手 住手 你不能这样
You can't do that.
不能这样做
No, you can't do that.
不 你不能
I want the names of the chemicals.
告诉我化学制品的名称
I'm gonna count to one.
我只数到一
One! aah!
一
The active toxin was a magnesium based
活性毒素是
Ethylene glycol.
镁基乙烯乙二醇
No, I understand that, but you're n listening to me.
不 这我知道 你没听懂我的意思
Magnesium ethylene glycol with an organophosphate trig--
镁乙烯乙二醇与有机磷酸酯混合
Walter, just stop for a second.
沃尔特 听我说
His blood won't be able to absorb it
在血液还未能吸收那物质之前
Before the side-effects kill him.
他就会被副作用害死
So you're saying what?
那你有何高见
We synthesize a calcium gluconate
我们将葡萄糖酸钙
In a thiamine base?
合成到硫胺集吗
Yes, exactly. we can't.
对 正是 不行
We'd need more of his blood. we have none.
我们需要更多他的血样 可我们没有
That's not true-- all agents are required
不 所有探员
To set up a backup blood supply
都有自己的备用血库
In case we're wounded.
以备受伤之用
Autologous transfusion. that's brilliant.
自体输血 高明
We can create the antidote
我们可以制♥作♥解药
And then just dissolve it into scott's stored blood.
然后把解药溶解到斯科特的血液里
If we transfuse him intravenously,
如果我们采用静脉注射
His body won't be overwhelmed.
他的身体就不会负担过重
A+, boy. well done.
真是个聪明的小子
Let's begin.
开始吧
So I got the lab.
我帮你弄到了实验室
Yeah, I know you did.
是的 我知道
Thanks.
谢谢
How's it goin' downstairs?
楼下进展如何
Bishop says it'll be awhile,
贝肖普说还需要些时间
But that it's looking auspicious.
不过前景乐观
That was his word.
这是他的原话
What?
怎么了
You've done some solid work here.
你做了一些出色的工作
Locating bishop.
找到贝肖普
Getting him out.
把他弄出来
Finding a way to get him to work with you.
设法让他为你工作
We're impressed.
我们很欣赏你
Who's "we"?
我们是指谁
What happened on that plane might be part of something
那架飞机上所发生的事故
More dangerous than just simple terrorism.
可能远比简单的恐怖活动更为可怕
Simple terrorism?
简单的恐怖活动?
In the past nine months, there have been three dozen
在过去的九个月中 共发生过36起
Authenticated incidents like the hamburg flight.
被证实与此次汉堡航♥班♥类似的事故
John thompson, normal kid, went missing back in '98.
约翰·汤普森 普通儿童 1998年失踪
Reappeared last month halfway around the world.
上月突然在东半球出现
Hadn't aged a day.
无任何老化迹象
In the past few months,
过去的几个月来
46 other children who went missing that same year turn up.
在同一年失踪的46名儿童相继出现
Same story.
同样事件
Local fisherman off the coast of Sri lanka
斯里兰卡海边 本地渔夫
Reports a low-flying plane emitting a high-pitch frequency
举报一低空飞行飞机 发射的高频声波
That blows out all their windows.
震碎了所有窗户
An hour later, same spot,
一小时后 同一地点
An 8.7 sub-surface earthquake creates a tsunami
由浅层8.7级地震引发的海啸
That kills 83,000 people.
葬送了8万3千人的性命
So why are you telling me--
你为什么要告诉我这些
This man.
这个男人
A patient in Lisbon who woke up
里斯本一位病人
After years in a coma began writing just numbers.
在昏迷数年后苏醒 开始默写数字
They turn out to be exact real-time coordinates
数字正是我们在太平洋
Of our carrier battle groups in the pacific.
航母战斗群的实时坐标
Intel that's classified above top-secret.
这些都是最高机密
So how is that even possible?
怎么可能
Come work for me, and I'll get you the clearance--
来为我工作吧 我会为你拿到...
Oh, stop.
别说了
Dunham, there's more you need to hear.
德纳姆 还有很多事
You must not have heard me.
你没听到我说的吗
I said stop.
我说别说了
They're calling these events "the pattern."
他们认为这些事件都是一个计划
As if someone out there is experimenting,
有人在利用全世界
Only the whole world is their lab.
人类做实验
You've seen it, now you know.
你也看到了 现在你知道了吧
I don't wanna know.
我不想知道
I have a job.
我有自己的工作
This is a more important job.
这个工作更重要
Anything, anybody you need, you can have.
你可以呼风唤雨
I like the job I've got.
我喜欢现在的工作
And the man I do it with.
也喜欢他
Which you seem to have deduced on your own.
那个你已猜到的男人
Look around.
看看四周
You see all these people going about their lives.
大家都为生活而四处奔波
No idea what's happening around them,
却对身边发生的一切毫不知情
What they're in the middle of.
他们身处什么境地
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表