剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Hands behind your head.
把头扣在后脑
Room is clear.
这间安全了
I need one I need one I need one!
我需要人 我需要人 我需要人
Look out!
小心
Man down!
击中目标
We have a man down. we need immediately medevac.
我们击中一个 马上派救伤直升机
Call it in.
呼叫完毕
Stay with him.
看着他
Level's secure. we've got a few in custody.
这层安全了 抓了几个
Any sign of claire? no.
找到克莱尔了吗 没有
I'm going down. watch yourself.
我下去找 注意安全
Step away from that please.
请远离那个
Where is she? where's claire williams?
她在哪 克莱尔·威廉姆斯在哪
Agent dunham you can't go in that room.
德探员 你不能进去
The radiation it'll kill us all.
辐射 会杀了我们的
Claire! claire!
克莱尔
Claire my name's olivia dunham.
克莱尔 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆
I'm with the fbi.
我是联调局的
I know you're scared but I need you to listen to me.
我知道你很怕 但我要你听我说
I need you to come to the door.
我需要你到门这边
I can't come in there.
我不能进去
My hea..it hurts.
我的头好痛
That's medicine.
这是解药
I need you to come to the door and take it.
过来门这边拿这个
I can't come in there. aah!
我不能进去
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire look at me! that's good.
克莱尔 看着我 没错
Now come to the door. keep coming.
过来门这边 过来
I need you to take the syringe.
我要你做注射
I'm gonna tell you what to do.
我会教你怎么做
Good. good claire.
对 对 克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Look at me claire!
看着我 克莱尔
Claire I'm right here with you.
克莱尔 我就在这里
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire you need to jab yourself
克莱尔 你要给自己注射
In your jugular on the side of your neck.
在颈部一边的颈静脉
Oh my god. my head!
天啊 我的头
Claire! claire!
克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire do it! you can do this.
克莱尔 快 你能做到
Claire just do it. I know you can do it.
克莱尔 快注射 我知道你行的
Stab it in. aah!
注射进去
Agent dunham.
德探员
Apparently I didn't make my point clearly enough.
显然我说得不够清楚
I thought you'd be interested to know
我以为你会有兴趣知道
That claire williams is safe.
克莱尔·威廉姆斯安全了
Can't say I'm familiar with that name.
我没听过那个名字
That's odd.
那就怪了
Because an employee of yours elizabeth sarnoff
因为你的雇员 伊丽莎白·萨尔诺夫
Just admitted that you supplied her
刚刚供认了你给她提供
With the facility and the equipment
机构设备和器材
To make emily kramer and ms. williams
将艾米丽·克莱默和威廉姆斯女士
Into human weapons.
变成人体武器
A disgruntled former employee
一个不满的雇员
Will say just about anything
会说任何诋毁
To vilify the boss that fired her.
炒了她的上司的话
Then you won't mind coming with me
那你应该不介意跟我走
To answer some questions.
回答几个问题
Do you honestly see this going anywhere agent dunham?
你确定自己看到什么端倪吗 德探员
I have a law firm on retainer
我雇有一群律师
That charges more by the hour
每小时的收费
Than you make in an entire year.
都比你一年的收入高
Then I suggest you get them to meet you at the fbi.
那我建议你叫他们去联调局见你
I guess I will include police harassment
我想我会把警方骚扰
In the litany of charges that I will file against you.
加到起诉你的诉讼材料里
I'm still gonna walk you out that door in handcuffs
我还是会给你拷上手铐带你出去
For resisting questioning.
因为你拒绝接受审问
So the press that I tipped off
而我做的报告
Can splash your picture all over the news.
能让你的玉照登上所有新闻
You may not answer to me
你可以不向我
Or the federal government
或联邦政♥府♥作答
But you do answer to a board of directors.
但你必须向一帮董事作答
And I wonder what their response will be
而我怀疑他们得知
When they have their company dragged
公♥司♥被卷入谋杀案件后
Into the middle of a murder investigation.
会作何反应
I guess by now you've heard.
我猜你现在听说了
That you frog marched a senior officer
你把一个数十亿资产集团的
Of a multibillion dollar conglomerate out of his office?
高级职员扣押出他的办公室
Yeah I heard.
对 我听说了
Quite a few cameras there.
还有很多摄像机拍着
The press.
那些媒体
They always get their pound of flesh.
他们总是穷追不舍
I understand that you think I acted too emotionally.
我明白你觉得我太感情用事
And putting aside the fact
但把事实放一边
That men always say that about women they work with
男人总是说这样说女人的工作方式
I'll get straight to the point.
我会直切重点
I am emotional. I do bring it into my work.
我是感情用事 我确实这样工作
It's what motivates me.
但它激励我
It helps me to get into the headspace
帮助我感受受害者
Of our victims
的思想感觉
See what they've seen.
看到他们眼里的世界
Even if I don't want to. even if it horrifies me.
即使不是我的意愿 即使让我恐惧
And I think it makes me a better agent.
我觉得这使我成为更出色的探员
If you have a problem with that sorry.
如果你对此看不过眼 抱歉
You can fire me.
你可以解雇我
But I hope you don't.
但我希望你三思
You're not getting off that easy agent dunham.
死罪可免 活罪难逃 德探员
I'll see you in the moring.
明天见
Today as the spike in the price of oil
今天 油价又见涨幅
Again sent tremors through the financial markets
直接冲击金融市场
But for pure shock value
但今天的头条新闻
Nothing beats today's very public detainment
是联调局公开逮捕了
On intrepus' david esterbrook by the fbi.
英特普斯的大卫·埃斯特博
Intrepus stock is being absolutely pummeled
英特普斯的股票
In overnight trading
日落千丈
And analysts predict it will open
分♥析♥家预计开♥盘♥会以
At $23 a share.
23美元每股
That's a ten-year low.
这是10年内的新低
Which of course is very good news
当然 对英特普斯的竞争者来说
For intrepus' competitors
是好消息
Most notably massive dynamic.
大多显著的巨大振幅
Shares of md are up almost 12%
每股涨幅百分之12
As investors flee
由于投资商
To the most reliable brand in the sector.
均转而投资同行中最稳定的品牌
Hey. olivia!
奥利维亚
Did you lock yourself out again?
你又把自己锁外面了
Actually walter this is our hotel.
实际上 沃尔特 这是我们住的宾馆
I need to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
Sure.
可以
I'll see you upstairs okay?
你先上楼 好吗
It's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good night walter.
晚安 沃尔特
And remember tonight please
今晚 请记住
The red toothbrush is mine.
红色的牙刷是我的
White for walter.
白色的是沃尔特的
That's me. right?
那就是我 对吧
Yes.
对
Everything okay?
还好吗
I know where you got your information.
我知道你在哪得到的消息
About claire williams.
关于克莱尔·威廉姆斯
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表