剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
and the bear came across a fox.
小熊遇到一只狐狸
and the fox said,
狐狸说
bear,bear, stop right there.
小熊 停下
There's a monster up ahead.'"
前面有个怪物
Okay,bedtime.
该睡觉啦
No,no, this is the last book.
不 就这最后一本
Oh,i thought that the last book
上一本你也说
Was the last book.
最后一本
We are almost done.
就快讲完了
You guys work well together, and I dot like it.
你们俩真配合 受不了你们
Hello hey,it's Peter.
喂 是我 彼得
Hi. what's wrong?
出什么事了
"what's wrong"?
什么
Is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
No. why,what's wrong with you?
没有 为什么这么问
Uh,nothing.
没什么
I assumed there was an emergency.
我以为有突发♥情♥况
Nope. no emergency.
不 没有突发♥情♥况
What's up?
有事吗
Nothing,i was actually calling for Rachel.
没有 其实 我找蕾切尔
Is she there?
她在吗
Yeah.
在
Actually, it's kinda stupid.
其实也没什么
I can call back later if you guys
你们要是在忙
Are in the middle of something.
我就稍后再打回来
No,no,she's right here.
没有 她在呢
Uh,Rach, it's for you.
小蕾 你的电♥话♥
It's Peter.
彼得打来的
Hey.
喂
Yeah,did you remember it or not?
你还记不记得
Are you serious?
真的吗
What is it?
是什么
Aunt liv, can we keep on going?
小奥阿姨 继续讲故事吗
Yeah.
好
All right, hold on.
好啦 等等
Hold on a second.
等一下
Hold on.
等等
Uh,"'but I don't see any monster,'
我没看见怪物
"the bear said.
小熊说
"and he kept walking.
而且继续往前走
Because he didn't believe there was a monster up ahead."
因为它不相信前面有怪物
Aunt liv?
小奥阿姨
Yeah?
怎么了
Monsters aren't real, right?
怪物都是假的吧
No,sweetheart.
对 亲爱的
They're not.
都是假的
The cameras are dark.
摄像头切断了
Let's go. we gotta move.
快点 我们该走了
I told you,relax. the alarm's disabled.
跟你说了 放松点 警报已经切了
There might be a backup system.
说不定有后备系统
No, there isn't.
没有
I checked all the security.
我查过所有安全系统了
Why don't you finish up in here?
做完了为什么还不走
I want to see what's behind this door.
我要看门里面关着什么
Come on, Jonathan.
快点 乔纳森
We've gotta get outta here.
我们该走了
Hold on a second.
等一下
Stop right there!
马上站住
You should be arrested for what you do.
你应该为自己的作为而被捕
We let them all go. all of them.
我们把它们都放了
These animals deserve better.
动物应该拥有更好的生活
How would you like to be caged up and tortured?
如果你被关着受折磨会怎么样
Shame on you for what you do.
你真是无♥耻♥
These are living creatures and you murder them.
居然却残害这些生物
You're a killer.
你是个杀手
Tell me you didn't open that door in there.
别告诉我你把里面的门打开了
Yeah, you bet I did.
我是打开了
Get out now. all of you get out!
所有人马上出去
You should be arrested.
你应该被捕
Experimenting on animals is a crime.
拿动物做试验是犯法的
Somebody shut her up!
让她住口
Let's go! let's go!
快走 快
Let's go. come on!
快走 快
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Let's go. come on,go!
快走 快 走
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西
That thing, that thing grabbed that guy.
那个东西抓住他
I'm freaking out,man.
吓死我了
What do we do? do we call the police?
我们怎么办 报♥警♥吗
We can't leave jonathan. we have to go back.
我们不能丢下乔纳森 要回去
No,no,no.
不行
This is crazy.
太恐怖了
What is that?
什么东西
I don't know! I can't see!
不知道 看不见
Chris?
克里斯
What did that?
什么东西干的
Fringe S01E16
《迷离档案》第一季 第16集
One cream, one sugar.
一份奶 一份糖
Thank you, Peter.
谢谢 彼得
Peter, no!
彼得 别碰它
Walter, we talked about sharing.
沃尔特 我们说过要分享
That's not to eat. you've ruined it.
不是拿来吃的 都被你毁了
It's an omelet.
只是个煎蛋卷嘛
It's not an omelet!
这不是煎蛋卷
Oh,my--ugh!
天啊
Walter,why is there an ear in the omelet?
沃尔特 干嘛在煎蛋卷里放只耳朵
It was an experiment.
做试验啊
It was a protein-rich incubator.
这可是高蛋白培养基
It was growing.
正在成长呢
It was growing? that's perfect.
成长 太好了
No,it's not perfect. you just ruined it.
不好 都被你毁了
And you could have died, had you eaten it.
你要是吃了就死定了
Hello? Really?
喂 是吗
You know, maybe in the future
或许将来你能帮个忙
You could do me a favor and just put a sign
在你用早餐来做的
Warning me not to confuse your toxic playthings
有毒玩意儿上
With breakfast.
放个标示警示我
Maybe you should get your own breakfast
或许你该自己买♥♥早餐
And not poach mine.
而不是偷我的
Dad, that is hardly the point.
这不是重点
Remember yesterday when I nearly washed my face
还记得昨天我差点用水槽里的
In a sink full of acid?
迷幻药来洗脸吗
Or three days ago you hooked gene up
还有三天前你把小吉接在太阳能电池板上
To the solar panels and I nearly electrocuted myself.
我差点电到自己
This is a lab.
这可是实验室
You're the one who should be careful.
你应该多注意
I trust you look both ways when you cross the street.
你过马路时也会先看两边吧
Yeah, but the difference being that if I don't,
但不同的是 我要是不看
I'm the only one who gets flattened.
我就会被车压扁
You,walter, you live in a society
而你 沃尔特 你和其他人
With other people.
生活在这个社会
Hey. What?!
喂 干嘛
That was olivia.
奥利维亚来电♥话♥了
Local P.D. found the vehicle a couple hours ago.
当地警方几小时前发现了这辆车
Three bodies inside,twmale,one female.
里面有三具尸体 两男一女
And the cause of death?
死因是什么
They appear to have been attacked by an animal,
他们似乎被某种动物攻击了
But the coroner's never seen anything like it.
但验尸官从没见过这种情况
Whatever did this
干下这暴行的
Doesn't appear to be indigenous to the area.
绝不是本地物种
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表