剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I just wanna go back to before.
我只想回到从前
Dunham.
德纳姆
I don't think you can.
我想你已无法回头
He's up.
他醒了
He's awake.
他醒了
Olivia, olivia, he's awake!
奥利维亚 他醒了
He's conscious.
他恢复意识了
John?
约翰
John, can you hear me, baby?
约翰 能听见我说话吗 宝贝
Baby?
宝贝
I had a dream about you.
我梦到你了
Uh, a change of clothes for agent scott.
斯探员的换洗衣服
His vitals are surprisingly strong.
他的生命体征异常强健
So, um, how long does he have to stay?
他还要住多久
Until the melanocytes in his skin have regenerated,
直到坏损肌肤修复完毕
But that shouldn't be more than a week.
大概还要一周多
He owes you his life.
他欠你一条命
We owe each other.
我们互有亏欠
What room is Steig in?
史泰格的病房♥是哪间
I told you everything I know.
我已经全交代了
Didn't i?
不是吗
I gave you the names of
我告诉你了
all the synthetics I used in the compound.
化合物中所有化学品的名称
Don't worry, our immunity agreement holds.
别慌 赦免协议仍然有效
But there's still a whole lot more we have to talk about.
但我们还有很多事要说清楚
Like, why you killed your own brother?
比如你为何杀害亲生兄弟
And who you're selling your work to?
你把你的成果都卖♥♥给了谁
Who says I was selling it?
谁说我在卖♥♥了成果
I was threatened by a guy from your office.
我是受你同事的胁迫
You think I'm lying?
你觉得我在说谎吗
I swear to god.
我对天发誓
I can prove it.
我可以证明这件事
I recorded the conversation.
谈话我录下来了
Where's the recording? I buried it.
录音带在哪里 我把它埋了
Who is this?
你是哪位
We had an exchange agreement.
我们有过君子协定
Hmm, there have been other bidders.
又出现了新的竞标者
Today, the airplane was a demonstration.
今天的飞机就是示范
You've drawn unwarranted attention.
我们已经招惹了不必要的麻烦
Something we can't afford to be connected with.
我们不能和这件事有粘连
I'll make this simple.
我开门见山吧
You're not selling to anyone else.
不要卖♥♥给其他人
You do that, we will come after you.
否则我们饶不了你
I will come after you.
我也饶不了你
You're threatening me
你还来威胁我
After seeing what I'm willing to do to my own brother?
我对自己的亲兄弟都下得了手
Well, let me assure you,
我可以担♥保♥
We'd be happy to treat you as family too.
我们也会把你当作家人来对待
Well, let me assure you.
我可以担♥保♥
We'd be happy to treat you as family too.
我们也会把你当作家人来对待
Special agent scott.
斯探员
Yes, sir, go right ahead.
是 长官 请讲
Two agents posted
在斯探员房♥间外
Outside agent scott's room now.
加派两名人手
Check on steig.
去看一下史泰格
I'm on it.
我这就去
I'm five minutes away.
我五分钟内到
We need this place locked down!
立即封锁这里
This is dunham, agent i.d. 52776.
我是德纳姆 探员编号♥52776
In pursuit of blue suv heading south on fenway.
正追赶一辆南行的蓝色越野车
Need immediate assist.
请求立即支援
Ask yourself why...
你仔细想想
Why broyles sent you to the storage facility.
为什么布洛伊派你去调查仓库
Why you?
为什么
Why?
为什么
I don't understand.
我不明白
Who are you working for?
你替谁卖♥♥命
John, tell me.
约翰 告诉我
Tell me more, John.
说啊 约翰
I knew him just as long as you did.
我们与他相识的时间一样长
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Job isn't what it was ten years ago.
现在的工作和十年前不一样
We're supposed to protect a world
我们理应保护世界
Where one breath of the wrong air
在这世界稍有差池
Can incinerate you from the inside out.
就会大祸临头
I mean, how do we protect people
连企业的安全许可级别都比我们还高
When corporations have higher security clearances than we do?
我们还怎么来保护大众
When we're not fully briefed on half the things
上级对我们调查的案子
That we're investigating?
遮遮掩掩
You know, when the truth...
你知道事实是
The truth is we're obsolete.
事实就是我们已经遭到淘汰
Take me back to the lab.
送我回实验室
Can I talk to you please?
我能和你说两句么
Yeah.
行
I'll be back in a second.
我马上回来
Though I'm sure you're anxious
我知道
To get as far away from here as possible.
你急着想远离这里
To iraq or afghanistan or countless other
去伊♥拉♥克♥或阿富汗等地
Out of reach places, but I'm here to tell you
逃到任意的一个偏远国家
That your father needs to stay.
我只是来告诉你令尊必须留下
Which means that you need to too.
也就是说你也要留下
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No, i-i-i-i know that you have countless reasons
我知道你有无数个理由
As to why this is a non-starter for you.
可以拒绝我
But, I mean, your father is a good man.
不过令尊是个好人
He's not the monster you think he is.
他没有你认为的那么差劲
And you're good with him, despite what you think.
不管你怎么想 你和他挺合得来
And you're the only one who speaks walter.
你是唯一能与沃尔特他沟通的人
We take him back to st. claire's and it's all over.
如果把他带回精神病院 那一切都完了
Where's john?
约翰在哪里
I can talk to the agency and get them to clear
我可以和局里交涉
Your gambling debts.
让他们清除你的赌债
I can take care of my own debts, okay?
我的债我自己还
What just happened?
出了是什么事
Where's john?
约翰人呢
I'm not gonna use false threats with you anymore.
我不会再假装吓唬你
I don't need to.
没那个必要
The threats are real.
所有的恐吓已成事实
After you left, my father sat down
在你走之后
And started talking to me and he was remarkably lucid.
我父亲和我谈过话 他很清醒
He told me about the work.
他告诉了我那些实验
That he and william bell had done their experiments.
他和贝尔做的那些实验
And that incident--
还有那场事故
What happened on the plane is just the beginning.
那架飞机上的事只是一个开始
Which makes every part of me feel like
这让我更迫切地
I gotta get the hell outta boston.
想离开这个鬼地方
Are we leaving?
我们要走了吗
How long has he been dead? Five hours.
死多久了 五小时
Question him.
审问他
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表