剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
i also speak farsi.
我也会说你们的方言
and 600,000 all in
总计60万的话
sounds fair.
价格很合理
Peter Bishop. Olivia Dunham.
彼得·贝肖普 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆
I'm with the FBI.
联邦调查局的
You've heard of flight 627?
你听说过627号♥航♥班♥吗
The hamburg flight, of course.
当然 汉堡的航♥班♥
You may be able to help us with that.
也许你能帮我们的忙
No,I think you got the wrong guy.
不 你找错人了
Your father is Walter Bishop.
令尊是沃尔特·贝肖普吧
You know, the last time somebody asked me that
上次别人这样问我时
it was an accusation.
是要指控我父亲
well, he's the man we're looking to speak with,
我们想找他谈话
but due to his current status,
但由于他现在的身份所限
you're the only one who can provide us access.
只有你能让我们见到他
and what possible help could that man be to you?
那个人能帮你什么忙?
and what is it exactly that you're expecting me to do?
你想让我怎么做?
Hop on a plane with you back to massachusetts?
和你一起上飞机回马州吗?
I just got here, honey.
我刚到这里 甜姐
I can have you on a return flight here
我可以帮你安排四天后
in four days, but first--
的回程机票 但首先...
Let me save you the time. I'd rather stay here in Iraq.
我只说一次 我情愿留在伊♥拉♥克♥
That's how much I want to see my father.
这就是我多么想见我父亲
I'm going to beg you as one human being to another.
我以个人身份拜托你
Your father may be able to save someone who's dying.
你父亲也许可以挽救一个垂死的人
Someone i care about very much.
我非常在乎的一个人
Sweetheart, we all care about someone who's dying.
甜姐 我们都在乎将要死掉的人
I can't help you. I'm sorry.
不好意思 我无能为力
I know why you're here!
我知道为何来这里
I have your file.
我手上有你的档案
What file?
什么档案?
The one the FBI would say doesn't exist.
从此会在联调局消失的档案
And it has everything.
上面记载着一切
Where you've been, what you're running from.
你去过何处 逃避何人
and what you need while you're here.
你来此处的目的
So either you come with me,
所以 你要么和我走
or i let certain people know your whereabouts.
不然我就让某些人知道你的下落
When do we leave?
我们何时动身?
Did the doctors say anything else?
医生还说什么了吗?
Thanks, Charlie.
谢了 查理
Let me ask you something.
我问你一件事
My father, not my favorite.
我父亲 我并不喜欢他
He is without a doubt the most
毫无疑问
Self-absorbed, twisted, abusive, brilliant,
他是这世上最自大 最变♥态♥
myopic son of a bitch on the planet.
最有才的混♥蛋♥近视眼
So he was a chemist.
所以他是一个化学家
That much i already know.
这我早就知道
He worked out of a basement lab in harvard
他在哈佛地下实验室
doing research for a toothpaste company.
为一家牙膏公♥司♥做研究工作
I also know that there was an accident
我还知道有一晚
at the lab one night,
实验室出了事
that mfather was arrested,
家父也因此被捕
beginning the first truly peaceful period in our home.
从此我家过上了真正祥和的生活
But here's the thing, Olivia.
不过有件事我不明白 奥利维亚
my gut tells me that your friend's life,
我的直觉告诉我 你那个
the one hanging in the balance,
命悬一线的朋友
not gonna be saved by a tube of toothpaste.
单凭一筒牙膏可无法挽救他的性命
He worked out of harvard,
他不是为哈佛工作
but not on toothpaste.
但也不是为牙膏公♥司♥
he was part of a classified
他参与了
U.S. army experimental program
美国♥军♥方机密实验项目
called Kelvin Netics.
名为凯文遗传学
They gave him the resources
他们为他提供所有资源
to do whatever work he wanted,
来开展他的实验
which was primarily in an area
他主要从事
called fringe science.
潜科学领域的研究
When you say fringe science,
你是指被称为
you mean pseudoscience.
伪科学的潜科学
I suppose.
我想是的
things like mind control,
诸如 精神控制
teleportation, astral projection,
瞬间移♥动♥ 灵魂出窍
invisibility,
隐身
genetic mutation, reanimation, fertility--
基因变异 复活...
Whoa, excuse for a sec. reanimation?
稍等一下 复活?
Really?
真的假的?
So you're telling me what?
那你是说
my father was dr. frankenstein?
我父亲是科学怪人吗
You know what?
还是这样吧
Why don't you go on ahead.
不如你先去
Dr. Bishop, special day.
贝博士 好日子
You have a visitor.
有人来看你
Hello.
你好
I knew someone would come...eventually.
我就知道总会有人来
Dr. Bishop.
贝博士
Dr. Bishop?
贝博士
And you said this was-- when did this happen?
你说...这是何时发生的事
The incident on the plane happened four days ago.
机上事故是四天前的事
Agent scott was injured the next day.
斯科特探员在第二天受伤
The dermis already indurated, translucent.
表皮已经硬化 透明
Muscular tissue visible.
肌肉组织可见吗
on scott, you mean, can you see through skin?
你是说斯科特身上可否透视皮肤吗
Yes. Oh, that's not good.
是的 这可不妙
To see through the skin,
可以透视皮肤
It's--It's tricky, it's advanced.
是个麻烦事 属于晚期了
Like that it's tricky. What's happening to him?
那很棘手 他得了什么病?
Can it be reversed?
能复原吗?
What is it?
怎么了?
They...
他们
They have this horrible...
他们这里的
pudding here.
布丁好难吃
butterscotch pudding on mondays.
周一的奶油糖果布丁
It's dreadful.
好难吃
It's thursday.
今天是周四
Oh, that's fantastic news.
好消息啊
It can be reversed.
可以复原
What happened to your colleague.
你同事的症状
Years ago I worked with lab animals,
多年前 我拿动物做过实验
and--and some of them
其中一些动物
were afflicted, but were saved.
受过折磨 但都救活了
So do you remember what to do?
那你还记得该怎么做吗?
This place, their- their choice of therapies
这个地方 他们的治疗的方法
has c--c--
有...
Dr. Bishop.
贝博士
You came here today with my son.
你今天和我儿子一起来的
I'm not allowed visitors, you see,
别人无法探视我
except immediate family.
除直系亲属外
And unless the order has been lifted,
除非禁令被取消
then it's a simple if/then formula.
这就像"如果那么"的递进句
If you are here, then so is he.
如果你能来 那么他也在此
I would...
我想
so much...
非常
so very much like to see him.
非常想见他
So much.
很想见他
He asked for you.
他想见你
Thanks, sweetheart. I really appreciate that.
谢了 甜姐 感激不尽
Hey, I didn't tell him you were here.
我又没和他说你在这里
And call me "sweetheart" one more time.
再叫我一声甜姐啊
I'd really like that.
我好喜欢
Hello, Walter.
你好 沃尔特
I thought you'd be fatter.
我还以为你会胖点
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表