剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
What?
什么
If it's traveling in the sewer,
如果它在下水道行动
Then we have nothing.
那我们就无处下手了
It could be anywhere.
它随便去哪儿都行
Walter, it's okay. We're making progress.
沃尔特 没关系 我们总算有了进展
No, it's not okay.
不是的 很有关系
You tell agent Francis it's okay.
那你告诉弗朗西斯探员没关系吧
I'll go talk to him.
我去和他谈
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
等等 等等
Hold him down, hold him down.
按住他 按住他
Charlie.
查理
Lift his shirt.
掀开衬衫
They're getting bigger.
它们长得更大了
When?
什么时候
Did you get any witness statements?
给目击者录口供了吗
Okay, well, can you send me them
你们一录好
as soon as you get them?
就发给我行吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Another sighting?
有又目击者
Yeah, this time in a public park off Hawthorne,
是的 这次是在霍桑附近的一个公园
which is nowhere near any of the other places.
和其他目击地点离得很远
So there's no predictable pattern.
也就是说没有可以预测的模式了
No, this thing could show up anytime, anywhere,
这怪物可能随时随地出现
and we'll have no idea.
而我们毫无头绪
Hello.
你好
Agent dunham.
德纳姆探员
Hey, this is Carl Bussler from M.I.T.
你好 我是麻省理工的卡尔·巴斯勒
What can I do for you, Carl?
有什么能帮上你的 卡尔
Uh, you said to call if anything came up,
你说过有事可以打给你
and I think maybe something might have.
我想 的确是出事了
What is it?
什么情况
Uh, this kid Jonathan hasn't been in class
乔纳森过去几天
for the last few days.
都没来上课
And I don't know if he was friends with Chris or whatever,
我不知道他和克里斯是朋友还是什么
but he was into all that animal rights stuff too.
但他的确很热衷于动物权益那方面
Anyway, no one's seen him.
总之 没人见过他
Okay, I'll look into it. What's his last name?
好的 我会调查的 他姓什么
Uh, Swift. Jonathan Swift.
姓斯威夫特 叫做乔纳森·斯威夫特
Miss.
小姐
You can't go back there.
您不能再往里走了
Agent Dunham.
德纳姆探员
You lied to me.
您没跟我说实话
I did?
我有吗
You obstructed the course of a federal investigation
您在妨碍联邦调查
into the deaths of five people.
这个案子有关五条人命
Will you excuse us for a minute?
不好意思 失陪一下
Dr. Swift, you failed to tell me
斯威夫特博士 您可没告诉我
that your son Jonathan was at M.I.T.
您的儿子乔纳森在麻省理工
I'm not sure how that's relevant.
我不知道这也有关系
Three of his classmates were torn limb from limb
某晚 他的三个同学被怪物撕得粉碎
the other night, and he hasn't been seen since.
他也就此踪影全无
I would say that that would be very relevant.
我得说 这事关系重大
I don't know how that happened,
我不知道那是怎么回事
but my son was not involved.
但我的儿子与此无关
When was the last time you spoke to Jonathan?
你最后一次和乔纳森说话是什么时候
A few days. He's very busy at school.
有几天了 他在学校非常忙
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
Politically active. Animals first.
他热衷于政♥治♥活动 动物至上
He wasn't too fond of the work you did here, was he?
他对于您这的工作不感冒 是不是
I really can't say.
无可奉告
Is this going somewhere, agent Dunham?
这有什么关系呢 德纳姆探员
Yes,a motive.
绝对有 动机
I believe that he found out about your studies,
我猜他已经发现您的研究
That your lab was testing on animals,
是在实验室是拿动物做实验
and he and his friends broke in here two nights ago.
于是 他和他的朋友两天前的夜里闯入这里
But what he didn't know
但是他不知道的是
was that you do more than just test on animals.
您的研究不仅仅是拿动物做试验
You create them, dangerous genetic hybrids.
您还创造危险的基因融合物种
We're done here.
到此为止
Any further questions,
如果还有问题
you're gonna have to go through my attorney.
请与我的律师联♥系♥
Dr. Swift, this thing has already killed five people
斯威夫特博士 这怪物已经残害了五条人命
and infected one of our agents.
还感染了我们的一个探员
As we speak, his offspring is growing inside of him,
我们说话间 怪物的后代正在他体内繁殖
killing him.
吞噬着他
Do you really want his death on your conscience?
您真的不介意永远为他的死良心不安
Now your son is out there, maybe injured, maybe infected,
现在您的儿子下落不明 也许受伤了 感染了
and I can help.
我能帮助您
But you need to help me too.
但您要先帮助我
It didn't kill five people.
它不是杀了五个人
Excuse me?
您说什么
It was seven.
是七个人
Hey, Swift broke.
斯威夫特说了
He admitted that the hybrid came from his laboratory.
他承认那个怪物是来自他的实验室
Apparently he was collaborating with a geneticist
很显然他在和一个遗传学家合作
called Cameron Deglmann.
叫做卡梅伦·蒂亚戈曼的
Oh. Well, where is this guy?
好的 这家伙在哪儿
Uh, dead.
死了
He was at the lab along with Swift's son
那几个学生释放那怪物的时候
when the students released the creature.
他也在场
So what is the link to kelvin genetics?
这和凯文基因有什么关系
Well, that's the interesting part.
这个就很有意思了
You get a pen.
你有笔吧
Good news. That was olivia.
好消息 是奥利维亚打来的
Swift confessed.
她说斯威夫特招供了
Apparently this monster
很明显 这个怪物
Has nothing to do with your work,walter.
与你过去的研究无关 沃尔特
No?
无关吗
Swift was working with a geneticist.
斯威夫特跟一位遗传学家
For years he was pursuing this work,
共事了很多年 他一直在做这项研究
A cameron deglmann.
一个叫卡梅伦·蒂亚戈曼的
Deglmann,of course.
蒂亚戈曼 原来是他
Whoa,whoa,who's deglmann?
蒂亚戈曼又是谁
A pioneer in hybridization.
一位物种融合领域的先驱
Quite brilliant.
很有才华
In fact it was his work
实际上 最开始是他的研究
That inspired my research in the first place.
给了我关于自己研究的灵感
And it never even crossed your mind
难道你就从没想到
That he might be involved?
也许这事与他有关吗
He had a very forgettable face.
他长了一张很容易被人遗忘的脸
And in the more good news column,
还有更好的消息呢
Olivia was able to get the combination of animals
奥利维亚知道了有哪些物种
That went into the hybrid.
参与了物种融合
Oh,oh,go on.
继续说
Uh,heloderma suspectum.
有尾毒蜥
Yes,a venomous lizard native to north america.
是北美本土的一种有毒蜥蜴
Also called the gila monster.
也被称作希拉毒蜥
Megarhyssa macrurus.
马尾姬蜂
Parasitic wasp. Interesting.
寄生蜂 很有意思
Desmodus rotundus and--
吸血蝙蝠 还有
Wait,did you say desmodus rotundus?
等等 你是说 吸血蝙蝠吗
Yeah. Why,what is that?
是啊 怎么了 那是什么
It's a type of bat.
是蝙蝠的一种
Of course.
原来如此
Why didn't I think of it before?
我之前怎么没想到
Their immune system.
它们的免疫系统
Makes it a perfect candidate for genetic hybridization.
让它们成为了物种融合的绝佳材料
I'm lost.
这我就不明白了
Bats have an immune system
蝙蝠有着动物界
That's unique in the animal kingdom.
独一无二的免疫系统
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表