剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
May be involved in a number of other abductions.
还涉及一系列其他绑♥架♥案
This has happened before.
以前就发生过这种事
Why would anyone want to take my son?
谁会想绑走我儿子
I don't know.
我不知道
Honestly he doesn't really fit the profile
老实说 他根其他受害者的情况
Of the other victims.
不太一样
For one they were all adults.
首先 其他都是成年人
And another they were all academics.
再者 他们都是学者
Experts in various fields.
各类领域的专家
What?
怎么了
Ben is kind of an expert himself.
本也算是个专家
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nine months ago my wife was walking ben to school.
九个月前 我的妻子带着本去上学
Some idiot late for a dentist appointment ran a red light.
有个看牙医误点的白♥痴♥闯了红灯
And they were hit in the crosswalk.
在人行横道撞上了他们
Abby was killed.
艾比被撞死了
The doctors told me they didn't know
医生们说他们不确定
If ben was gonna make it either.
本能否活下来
He was in a coma for six days.
他昏迷了六天
And when he woke up...
而他醒来后
It's easier if I just show you.
让你看更直接
This is the day I took him home from the hospital.
这是他出院回家的那天
He hadn't spoken said even a word
我告诉他 他母亲死了
Since I told him his mother died.
他就沉默不语 一言不发
And we got home
我们回家后
And he just sat down at the piano
他只坐在钢琴前
And started to play.
开始弹奏
He's very talented.
他很有天赋
Before this
在此之前
He had never taken a single lesson.
他一节课都没上过
His doctors told me there had been other cases.
医生们说之前有过类似案例
People with severe brain traumas
脑部受过重创的人
Waking up with the ability to do things
醒来后具有前所从未有
They'd never done before.
的本领
Two weeks later he was composing his own music.
两周后 他开始创作自己的音乐
One piece in particular.
特别是一段音乐
Stopped being interested in everything else.
对别的东西不再感兴趣
You said the other people that had been taken
你说其他被绑♥架♥的人
Were accomplished at something.
也在某方面有成就
Do you think
你认为
That that's why they took ben?
那是他们绑♥架♥本的原因吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Thank you so much for your time.
谢谢你的配合
Uh agent Dunham...
德探员
After abby died
艾比死后
My brother...
我哥哥
He barely held it together.
他痛不欲生
Without ben I don't think he'll make it.
再失去本的话 他会撑不下去的
I'll do everything I can.
我会尽我所能
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you feeling ben?
你感觉如何 本
I wanna go home.
我要回家
I just wanna see my dad.
我只想见我爸爸
Well I have something better for you.
我有更好的给你
There's someone else here
这里有个人
Who would very much like to see you.
非常想见你
I don't care!
我不在乎
I wanna see my dad!
我要见我爸爸
Well your mother will be very disappointed to hear that.
你母亲听了会非常失望
My mom's dead.
我妈死了
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Hey,Walter
沃尔特
Don't you think it's a little early in the season
现在唱圣诞歌♥不觉得
For the yuletide cheer?
太早了吗
I'm reciting christmas carols
我在背诵圣诞颂歌♥
In an attempt to jar loose
试图从潜意识
Some details from my subconscious
中挖掘信息
To remember where I heard mention
才能让我想起在哪
Of the green and red lights.
听过绿光和红光
But sadly it hasn't yet worked.
可惜现在还未奏效
So you thought it would be more useful
你觉得装点圣诞树
To work on your christmas tree decorations?
会有效果吗
Though I-I cannot recall where I heard of the lights
尽管我不能想起灯光的出处
It did give me an idea a theory
倒确实给了我一个想法
As to how the boy was taken.
那男孩是如果被绑♥架♥的
I was hired to design a technology
我曾受雇设计一项技术
An intricate pattern of flashing lights
一种复杂的灯光闪烁模式
Intended to create a suggestible state of hypnosis.
旨在营造出一种暗示的催眠状态
Theoretically the test subjects
理论上 测试对象
Will do what ever commanded.
会做任何被要求做的事
Bark like a dog,dance a jig,wash the car.
像狗一样犬叫 跳吉格舞 洗车
U.S.Government had you working on mind control?
美国政♥府♥让你研究思维控制
Not the government.
不是政♥府♥
It was an advertising agency.
是个广♥告♥公♥司♥
They hoped to broadcast the flashing lights during commercials
他们想在播广♥告♥的同时放闪烁的灯
So that the viewers would have no choice
如此 观众别无选择
But to buy their products.
只能买♥♥他们的产品
Unfortunately it merely caused nausea.
不幸的是 效果只是反胃
Which was unfortunate because apparently
之所以不幸 是因为
People don't like to shop
显然 想吐的时候
When they feel like they're going to throw up.
人们是不会去购物的
Miss!
小姐
Where is the remote?
遥控器在哪
Oh hey Walter Walter.
沃尔特 沃尔特
Walter dial it down a notch all right?
沃尔特 别那么激动 好吗
Now I posit that the flashing lights
我假定是闪烁的灯
Witnessed by the father induced a hypnagogic trance
使该父亲进入催眠状态
During which stage the child was abducted.
与此同时 孩子被绑♥架♥了
I thought you said the experiments were failures.
我记得你说试验失败了
Oh Yes.
没错
But I focused solely on the timing and intensity
但我当时只关注闪烁的时间和强度
Of the flashes not the colors.
而忽视了颜色
The green and red.
绿色和红色
Now I suggest that those wavelengths
现在我认为这些波长
Are the key to success.
是成功的关键
Come.
过来
Let me demonstrate. Come.
我演示下 过来
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
Just stare at the lights.
就盯着灯
Sorry Walter.
很遗憾 沃尔特
Better luck next time.
下次好远
Anyone ready for lunch?
准备好吃午饭了
What's up chachi?
怎么了 帅哥
Did you do this to me?
是你干的吗
Dunham.
德纳姆
It's me.
是我
Based on the description by the father
基于那个父亲的描述
I I.d.'d your kidnapper.
找到了绑♥架♥者的身份
Name's joanne ostler.
叫乔安妮·奥斯特勒
She was a molecular biologist studying at m.i.t.
她曾是麻省理工的分子生物学家
She would have been thirty this march.
她今年三月本该是30岁
What do you mean,would have been?
什么意思 本该是
Uh according to dmv department of records
根据车管所记录
Joanne ostler died ten years ago.
乔安妮·奥斯特勒10年前死了
Are you sure it's the same woman?
你确定是同一个女人
Looks identical to the woman from your sketch.
和你描述的女人一模一样
And she doesn't have a twin because I checked.
我查了 她也没有双胞胎姐妹
So what happened to her?
她出什么事了
Apparently her car went off the bridge in november of '98
显然 98年11月她的车冲到桥下
Eight months before any of the abductions.
系列绑♥架♥案发生前的8个月
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表