剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
no.
不用
that is the first time he's ever written a note.
这是他第一次留纸条
i think our little boy is growing up.
我想我们的小孩长大了
hello?
你好
agent dunham, it's nina sharp.
德探员 我是妮娜·夏普
you held up your end of the bargain.
你履行了你的约定
now, i'd like to hold up mine.
现在 轮到我了
would you mind coming to manhattan tomorrow?
你明天能来曼哈顿一趟吗
sure.
没问题
do you know the mutsumi hotel on broadway?
你知道在百老汇的睦美酒店吗
yes. great. tomorrow it is, then.
知道 好的 那就明天吧
i hope you understand why i can't go through channels.
希望你明白我不能通过正常渠道的原因
and i appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone
如果你守口如瓶
about this either.
我会很感激的
i don't mean to sound overly cautious,
我不想听起来过度谨慎
but i think you'll soon understand
但是我想你很快就会明白的
why we'll want to keep this between us.
为什么我不想让别人知道
let's say 1:00.
咱们定一点钟吧
come alone.
一个人来
i'll answer any questions you have.
我会回答你的任何问题
no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
nina sharp.
妮娜·夏普
olivia dunham.
奥利维亚·德纳姆
no, i don't want to leave a message.
不 我不想留消息
she's expecting my call.
她在等我的电♥话♥
what do you mean she's out of the country?
你说她不在国内是什么意思
agent dunham, welcome.
德探员 欢迎
right this way.
这边走
go right in.
进去就行了
i've been waiting quite a long time for this.
这一刻我等了很久
where am i?
我在哪里
who are you?
你是谁
the answer to your first question is--
你第一个问题的答案
it's very complicated.
很复杂
the answer to your second...
你第二个问题的答案
i'm william bell.
我是威廉·贝尔
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表