剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
The soldier to come is both natural and unnatural.
成为士兵 需要先天和后天的努力
I waited to be called up.
我等待着被召集的那一天
You stay fit, stay focused, stay ready.
你保持健康 专注 随时待命
Wore the blacks and grays.
穿黑灰色衣服
I blended in.
我都做了
But the call never came.
但是那一天始终没有来
It never came.
一直没有来
Then, that man with the glasses,
然后那个戴眼镜的男人
He showed up at the hospital.
他来到医院
He spoke all the old words.
他又说了那些老话
He said they're coming.
他说他们快来了
He needed warriors.
他需要战士
He said
他说
"what was written will come to pass."
"写下的事情 一定会发生"
He said he knew how to wake me up.
他说他知道怎么唤醒我
I shouldn't have listened to him.
我不应该听他的
Sometimes what we wake up,
有时被唤醒后
It can't be put back to sleep.
就再也无法沉睡了
Nick, you don't have to do this.
尼克 你不需要这样
I want to stop hurting people!
我不想再伤害别人
Take it.
拿着
Take it.
拿着
Shoot me.
杀了我
Please, Olive?
拜托 奥利维亚
I can't fight this much longer.
我坚持不下去了
Listen to me. Calm down
听着 冷静点
I do hope Agent Dunham meant to do that.
我希望这是德探员的主意
Shoot me...
杀了我
Or i will jump, and they will all jump with me.
否则我跳下去 他们也会跟我一起跳下去
Shoot me, Olive.
杀了我 奥利维亚
I have to die or i will keep hurting people.
我必须死 否则我还会伤害别人
Please.
拜托
We weren't made for this.
我们不该变成这样
Don't make me take them all with me.
别逼我带他们一起走
Please?
拜托
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Olive...
奥利维亚
You'll wish you had.
你会后悔的
You'll wish you'd killed me.
你会后悔没杀我
Nick Lane's parents died several years ago.
尼克·莱恩的父母在几年前就死了
Car accident.
车祸
His lawyer's identity appears to have been falsified.
他律师的身份是伪造的
We've repeated our request to massive dynamic
我们重复向巨力集团申请
For information regarding the cortexiphan protocols.
关于克特西芬的信息
But according to Nina Sharp, the names of the participants
但是尼娜·夏普说志愿者的名单
Were deleted from the records.
记录已被清除
And you still have no memory of the trials,
而且你依旧记不起
Of being treated with the drug?
服用过药物吗
No. But he does.
不 但是他记得
Yes. What do you think that is?
是的 你觉得那会是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
You saved his life.
你救了他
He's being kept in a drug-induced coma.
他被药物昏迷了
For how long?
持续多久
Indefinitely.
无限期
He said sometimes what we wake up
他说过 有时被唤醒后
Can't be put back to sleep.
就无法再沉睡
I wonder if he was right.
我想知道是否正确
Are you all right, Dunham?
你还好吗 德纳姆
Yes.
很好
Aunt liv,
小奥阿姨
The stuff that they put in me isn't dead anymore.
他们注射到我身体里的东西活了
It came back alive.
复活了
Can that really happen?
这是真的么
It's just bad dreams, baby girl.
这只是个噩梦 小女孩
It's just bad dreams.
只是个噩梦
Come on.
来
Ooh, you're getting so big.
你又变沉了
I'm gonna put you back to bed.
我把你抱回床上去
I'm breaking about a thousand regulations
我这么做
By doing this.
可是违规的
Here's Nick Lane's file. I know.
尼克·莱恩的资料 我知道
I appreciate it, Charlie. thank you.
非常感谢 查理 谢谢
Is the incident contained?
情况得到控制了吗
Yes, Dr. Bell.
是的 贝博士
How bad? Bad.
多严重 非常严重
Casualties? Not sure yet.
伤亡人数呢 还不确定
We can't locate Brenner. Is she okay?
我们没法定位勃伦纳 她还好吗
She's fine.
她很好
Hell, do we know what triggered it?
才怪 知道是什么引起的吗
Obviously she was upset, William.
她明显很不高兴 威廉
It's okay, it's all right now.
没事了 一切都好了
Nobody's angry with you.
没有人生你的气
You didn't do anything bad.
你没做错任何事
It's all right, Olive.
没事了 奥利维亚
Everything is gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表