剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It's Francis.
我是弗朗西斯
Need you to pull up
你们停止搜查
A property search on an address for me.
帮我查一个地址
Charlie. Yeah.
查理 嗯
I think I found something.
我找到一些东西
Watch yourself.
小心
Oh thank god.
感谢上帝
You're going to be okay.
你会没事的
Stop!
站住
Put your hands in the air!
把手举起来
You okay?
你没事吧
She was just there.
她刚才就在那儿
Nice to be home right?
回家真好 对吗
This place is filthy.
这房♥间好脏
Did you have a party while I was gone?
我不在的时候 你是不是开派对了
No dad I didn't have a party.
不 老爸 我没有开派对
I don't want you
我不想让你
To take this the wrong way
误解我的意思
But I need space.
但是我需要空间
Sorry to spring this on you so suddenly
抱歉突然跟你说这事
But these quarters are very cramped.
但这地方太狭窄了
I think I am ready for my own room.
我想要自己的房♥间
That's...that's not a problem.
没问题
I can talk to Olivia tomorrow
我明天去跟奥利维亚说
About getting you some on-campus housing.
帮你争取一套校内的住所
That would be very beneficial.
那真是太好了
You know what you did
你能回到
By going back into that place
那个地方真的
Was very very brave Walter.
非常勇敢 沃尔特
Thank you son.
谢谢你 孩子
Got it.
拿到了
Now let's see if it really does what you said it would.
看看是否达到你说的那种效果
Where's the equation?
方程式呢
Seems crazy
太神奇了
That some numbers
一些数字
Can make a machine like this work.
就能让一台这样的机器工作
Look around your house
看看你的住处
Your office your kitchen...
你的办公室 你的厨房♥
Numbers make everything work.
数字能让一切工作起来
Here we go.
开始了
It worked.
起作用了
That's incredible.
太不可思议了
It worked.
成功了
Ben are you hungry?
本 你饿吗
'Cause there's a vending machine in the hall
走廊那儿有一台自动贩卖♥♥机
And I've got a roll of quarters.
我还有很多硬币呢
No I'm okay. Thanks.
不 我不饿 谢谢
Sure? Mm-hmm.
你确定吗 是的
Ben?
本
Dad?
老爸
Ben?
本
Dad!
老爸
Release forms.
保释单
As soon as he signs they're free to go.
他签完就可以走了
Yeah oh...we should maybe just uh
我们还是
Let them have a minute.
让他们单独相处一会
I really need to call Peter and Walter.
我要给彼特和沃尔特打电♥话♥了
After what Walter went through
沃尔特经历过这件事之后
He'll be happy to know that ben's all right."
他知道本没事肯定会很高兴
Good work.
做得好
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表