剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I'm sure you do.
我想也是
I'm very sorry for what happened,mrs.warren.
我很抱歉发生了那样的事情 沃伦太太
I wish this weren't the case,
我真的不想看到这样的悲剧
But nothing will bring your daughter back...
但无论如何 你的女儿是回不来了
Not even talking to my father.
跟我父亲谈话也没用
I need to see him.
我必须得见他
To do what? to blame him for the accident?
见他干嘛 因为那件事故而责怪他吗
It's between me and your father.
这是我和你父亲之间的事
I'm sorry. it's not going to happen.
很抱歉 你不能如愿
I'm glad ella's okay.
我很高兴艾拉没事
Oh. thank you.
谢谢
Oh,agent dunham.
德探员
I think I worked out how these deaths occurred.
我想我已经弄明白他们是怎么死的了
It's a complex combination
这是一种视觉
Of visual and subsonic aural stimuli
和次音速听觉刺♥激♥的复杂混合体
Ingeniously designed to amplify
设计得相当巧妙
The electrical impulses of the brain,
能够扩大人脑的电脉冲
Trapping it in an endless loop.
并把它包容在一个死循环里
Walter?
沃尔特
It's like a computer vis that infects people.
就好像是人中了电脑病毒一样
I don't understand.
我不理解
Ella said she saw a hand coming out of the computer.
艾拉说她看见电脑里伸出了手
A hallucinatory effect of the stimuli,perhaps.
也许是大脑刺♥激♥带来的幻觉
I need to research further.
我还要进一步研究
Where's the latest victim?
最近一个受害者在哪儿
Uh...just outside of chicago.
在芝加哥郊外
Any motive yet?
找到犯罪动机么
Not yet.
还没
Listen...
听着
I think I know who that woman was...outside.
我想我认出了外面那个女人
What do you thin you know?
你知道些什么
That she's the mother of the lab assistant
她女儿曾经在实验室做助手
That was killed in the fire here almost 20 years ago.
在20年前被这里的一场大火烧死了
It's none of my business.
当然 这不关我的事
Go ahead. what?
说吧 什么
Does walter know? that she wants to see him?
沃尔特知道她想见他吗
Of course walter doesn't know.
他当然不知道了
He couldn't handle it.
他接受不了的
I see.
明白了
You think that he could?
你觉得他能接受
I don't know why,but I do.
不知道为什么 我觉得他能
You really think it's a good idea
你真的认为 让他面对这一切
To put him through that?
对他有好处吗
Well,i was thinking that it's all unresolved.
我觉得对他们俩而言
For him,for her,and I was thinking
一切都还没完呢
That it must be hard for her too,
而她现在又回到了自己女儿
To come back here to the place where she lost her daughter.
丧生的地方 她肯定很不好受
What's your point?
你想说什么
That you underestimate him,your father,
你太低估他了 你父亲
And you shouldn't.
你不该如此的
Here is what charlie was able to dig up
查理对最新那名死者的调查
On the last victim.
有这样一些结果
"mark rosenthal. 48. married."
马克·罗森瑟尔 48岁 已婚
Any information on his next of kin?
有没有他亲属的信息
It's sad,actually.
非常不幸
He just got married last year to a...
他去年才和一个叫
A miriam dempsey.
米丽安·邓普西的人结婚
I have her number here if you want it.
如果你要的话 我能给你她的电♥话♥号♥码
Did you say Dempsey? Mmhmm.
你刚说的是邓普西吗 对
I interviewed a Luke Dempsey this morning.
今早我见过卢克·邓普西
He was friends with the teenage victim Greg Wiles.
他是受害人格雷戈里·威尔斯的朋友
Uh...according to this background info,
根据背景资料
Miriam Dempsey is Luke's mother.
米里亚梅·邓普西是卢克的母亲
So that would make the last victim Luke's stepfather.
这就是说上个死者是卢克的继父
Yeah.
是的
What are the chances
一个孩子和两个死者都有关系
Of the same kid being connected to both victims?
这几率有多大
Maybe Luke is a killer.
也许卢克就是凶手
It's possible,but... he seemed genuinely upset
有可能 不过我告诉他他朋友死了的时候
When I told him his friend was dead.
他真的很难过
He did mention something else.
他还提到了别的事
He said that the reason he was friends with the victim
他说他之所以和死者成为朋友
Was because their fathers worked together.
是因为他们的父亲曾是同事
Is everything all right?
没事吧
I heard you and agent Dunham.
我刚听到你和德探员的谈话
From the tone,it sounded like you were having an argument.
从语调来看 你们似乎是起了争执
Everything's fine.
没事
I tried to expense a couple of celtic tickets
我想以FBI的名义买♥♥几张
On the fbi-- she caught me.
凯尔特人的球票 被她发现了
Oh,I see.
明白
I hope she doesn't notice the $2,000
希望她不会发现我拿2000美元
For the baboon seminal fluid I ordered.
买♥♥沸沸精♥液♥的事
I hope I can recall why I ordered it.
希望我能回忆起为什么要买♥♥它
What's up?
发生什么事了
I think we have our suspect.
我想我们找到了嫌犯
"Brian Dempsey."
布莱恩·邓普西
He used to work for Paul Wiles.
他过去为保罗·威尔斯做事
Greg's dad?
是格雷戈里的爸爸吗
Exactly.
正是
He was Dempsey's boss
他是邓普西的老板
Until he fired Dempsey six years ago.
直到六年前他解雇了邓普西
According to Wiles,he was a programmer,
据威尔斯所言 在进威尔斯的公♥司♥前
Way ahead of his time.
他就是个程序员
Wiles said when he fired him,Brian threw a fit.
开掉他时 布莱恩大发雷霆
Yeah,and the victim outside Chicago
芝加哥的那个死者
Was married to Dempsey's ex-wife.
娶了邓普西的前妻
Really nasty divorce too.
离婚时闹的很僵
What about the car salesman?
那个汽车推销员呢
Uh,we're still looking for that connection.
我们还在寻找之间的联♥系♥
But it looks like Dempsey's m.o.
不过看起来邓普西的动机
Is to hurt people who screwed him over
就是通过杀死他们的亲人
By going after their loved ones.
来报复那些欺负他的人
Charlie. yeah. it's me.
查理 对 是我
I need you to get to Brian Dempsey's house.
你得去布莱恩·邓普西家
Luke's father. I think he's our guy.
他是卢克的父亲 也就是我们要找的人
Dunham,where's our suspect?
德纳姆 嫌犯在哪里
There was no sign of him at home.
家里没他的踪迹
We picked up his son from work.
我们把他儿子从工作地点带来了
What's your plan?
你打算怎么做
We're waiting for the right moment.
等候最佳时机
Well,why wait?
为什么要等
Just go in and break him.
进去驯服他
I-i'm not sure that's the way to go.
我认为那样不行
You care to share your reasoning?
能说下理由吗
I think that Luke suspects
我觉得卢克已经察觉到
There's something wrong with his father.
他父亲有点不对劲
If we go in heavy-handed,then...he could shut down
要是我们给他施压 他可能会自我封闭
Or call a lawyer,and then... he won't tell us anything.
或是叫律师来 一字不说
It's your job to make sure that doesn't happen.
你的职责就是不要让那种事发生
I'm more than familiar with passive coercion.
被强迫的滋味我是再熟悉不过了
Good.
那就好
Then find his pressure points,
那就找到压♥迫♥点
Put your little hands around him,and squeeze.
把你的小手放在那 给他施压
That's an order.
这是命令
Every time that guy opens his mouth,
每次那家伙一开口
I like him more and more.
我就越发喜欢他
So?
那么
Come on.
来吧
Luke.
卢克
This is agent francis.
这位是弗探员
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表