剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
They have amplified
他们可以放大
A person's electromagnetic field.
一个人的电磁场
And in fact,
而事实上
It is the residual energy from that person
正是那个人身上的残留能量
That is making this heart pump.
使心脏重新跳动
And further,
并且
It is that person
也正是这个人
Who is responsible for the deaths in the elevator.
导致了电梯上乘客的死亡
So you don't think it was a weapon
这么说你不认为是武器
That electrocuted those people?
电死了那些人
No.
不
It was a human being.
是一个人
Accident occurred just after 10:00 a.m.
事故发生于伍斯特闹市区赫恩登大厦
Here at the herndon building in downtown worcester.
时间为早上10点后
Hey, ron wanted to see you.
嘿 罗恩想见你
...haven't yet been released,
还未披露
Dropped 26 stories to their death
由于重大电梯事故
When the building's elevator system
电梯从26楼坠地
Failed catastrophically.
导致死亡
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Investigators are now looking into possible answers
调查员正在寻找关于电梯失事
As to why the emergency brakes...
的相关原因
You look sick.
你气色不太好
Thank you, daniel.
谢谢 丹尼尔
Excuse me, mr. boynton.
打扰 伯尼顿先生
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Excuse me?
什么
Do you remember last week what I said to you?
你还记得我上周和你说的话吗
The words I used?
我说过的话
How sympathetic I was?
我曾那么富有同情心
What did i-- what did I say?
我说什么了
That--that you--
你说
Yeah, that you were watching my performance.
你在看我的表现
I said you had to stay on the damn grid
我说你必须
And stick to the schedule.
并恪守时间表
Because the system here,
因为这里的系统
Even when things are working, depends on people like you
即使在运作 还是要靠像你这样的人
Being, at the very least, reliable.
至少是可靠的人
I've--i've--
我
Had a really hard day.
今天一天糟透了
Guess what?
知道吗
Your day is fantastic compared to mine.
和我今天相比 你今天简直棒极了
No, it's not.
不 不是那样的
What the hell's on your uniform?
你制♥服♥上那是什么鬼玩意
What? what is that?
什么 那是什么
I don't--i don't know.
我不知道
And I'm--i'm not sure.
也不确定
I'll tell you what.
让我告诉你
I'll make it easy.
我会把一切简单化
It's not your uniform anymore.
这不再是你的制♥服♥了
Get your ass down to the locker-- wait.
去衣帽间 等等
Take it off and leave it there.
把它换下来然后离开这里
No, but--but please.
不 求你别这样
I take care of my mother.
我要照顾我母亲
Yeah, and I take care of my family.
我还要照顾我全家呢
And one of the ways I do that
而方法之一是
Is to employ smart, reliable, capable people.
雇佣聪明 可靠 有能力的人
And you are none of those things.
而你不是他们中的一员
Please.
求你
You're fired. go.
你被解雇了 走吧
Mr. boyn--
伯尼顿先生
Get outta here, meager.
别待在这里了 米格
I don't want to see you in this building anymore.
我不想再在这栋楼里见到你
Get the hell outta here!
给我滚出去
Here.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
I thought you left hours ago.
我以为你几小时前就离开了
I could say the same about you.
我也以为你走了
What are you reading?
你在看什么
"neural distortion in human subjects."
人类神经畸变
And what's all this for?
这是干什么的
I'm just trying to wrap my head
我正试着把我的脑袋
Around an idea walter had.
变成沃尔特那样的
He believes that it may be a person
他坚信赫尔登事故
Who was responsible for the herndon incident.
的起因可能是一个人
Not a person wielding some kind of device.
并不是一个拿着某些器具的人
A person who has somehow developed the ability
而是一个有着能影响
To affect, or maybe even control, electrical devices.
甚至控制电气设备的人
And I suppose the good doctor
我推测这位伟大的博士
Has a theory how that's possible.
有关于其可能性的理论
He thinks this person was altered in some way.
他觉得这个人被某种程度地改变了
Extensive procedures.
外在手段
Chemical therapy.
化学疗法
What?
怎么了
In the course of investigating
在调查
Other pattern cases,
与计划相关的案件中
We've come across a handful of clinics.
我们和很多诊所打了交道
Off the grid operations that solicited clients
为了获得客户 做出格的手术
By making the same kinds of claims
并且做凌晨三点的电视广♥告♥
You see advertised on tv at 3:00 a.m.
如你看到一样
Only they weren't actually providing weight loss
他们并不从事于减肥
Or hair growth.
或者生发
What were they really doing?
那他们究竟干什么
Have you ever heard of a man named jacob fischer?
你是否听过一个叫雅各布·菲舍尔的男人
No.
没有
Doctor of biotechnology.
生物技术博士
Wanted in four states and three countries
被四个洲和三个国家所通缉
For illegal human experimentation.
罪名是非法人体实验
Surgical alterations,
器♥官♥移♥植♥
Radical hormone therapy.
以及激进的荷尔蒙疗法
Using average citizens as unwitting guinea pigs.
他把普通人当作实验用的豚鼠
One subject s pumped full of stimulants
其中一个项目甚至将人打满兴♥奋♥剂♥
And kept awake for a solid year.
然后保持一整年的清醒
Fed on a steady visual diet of horrific images.
并用各种恐怖图像刺♥激♥他的视觉
I only bring it up
我说这个是因为
Because if dr. bishop is right,
如果贝肖普博士是对的
And there is a person
那么就有个人
With these extraordinary capabilities,
拥有特殊的超能力
It might very well be that someone made him this way.
或许是某些人把他创造成这样
I'd like to read the files on dr. fischer.
我想看看菲舍尔博士的档案
I'll have them transferred to your terminal.
我会把它们传到你的终端上
But it's not easy stuff to look at.
不过看起来可不是件容易的事儿
Hello?
有人吗
Hey, liv.
你好 小奥
It's okay. it's okay.
没事 没事
It's just me.
是我啊
I know this doesn't make any sense to you.
我知道这对你说不通
Even if it did,
即便如此
I know you don't have any reason to trust me.
我知道你怀疑我
But that's what I'm asking you to do.
不过请你相信我
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
I'm here to help.
我是来帮你的
You tried to kill me.
你想杀了我
No, liv.
不 小奥
I loved you.
我爱你
You know that.
你清楚
You know I loved you.
你知道我爱你
I did. always.
一直如此
I can prove it to you.
我会向你证明的
But not here.
但不是现在
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表