剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
To say that he's not focused
你说得一点没错
Is to say that he's a biped
要说他不集中精力
Which is to say you're absolutely right.
就跟说他是两足动物一样正常
He's not focused.
他无法集中精力
And also it's not going to change any time too soon.
而且 短时间内这也无法改变
I'm his son. I'm not a puppeteer.
他是我父亲 不是我的提线木偶
I don't have a remote control.
我更没有什么遥控器
There's no master switch I can flick
我没法拉下一个总闸
And turn him into the man I wish had raised me
就把他改造成那个我曾渴望的抚养过我的人
Or even somebody I don't have to baby-sit every day.
或者哪怕一个我不用每天去照料的家伙
I guess I've had that on my mind for awhile.
这事在我脑子里徘徊很久了
Apparently.
显而易见
Broyles.
布洛伊
It's charlie francis.
查理·弗朗西斯
I understand I'm not at clearance level
我知道我的级别不够
But I have something for you.
不过我要给你看点东西
What is it?
什么
Local connecontion to the z.f.t.
Z·F·T的本地链接
Speak to me.
告诉我
We analyzed the document loeb brought back from frankfurt.
我们分♥析♥了莱布从法兰克福发回来的文件
We figured out each line corresponds to an fbi case file
我们发现每一条对应一个FBI案件
And an i.d. number for the agent or agents
还有身份码对应一个或一群
Assigned to it.
相关探员
Every one of them originating from this field office.
他们每一个都是从这个部门出去的
Another mole in this office?
办公室还有卧底
And you think what?
你怎么想
John scott? he was working with z.f.t.?
约翰·斯科特 他给Z·F·T干活儿
Maybe. maybe not.
也许是 也许不是
Whoever did this needed upper level security clearance.
不管谁干的 他都需要更高的安全权限
Access to the fbi mainframe.
来进入FBI的主机
You said local connection.
你是说本地链接
Yeah one of the lines is a phone number
没错 其中一条线是电♥话♥线
Registered to a joseph smith and we have him tied...
以约瑟夫·史密斯的名义注册 我们已经盯上
Yeah I know joseph smith.
对 我认识约瑟夫·史密斯
Loeb was briefing me on him when he collapsed.
莱布倒下时正在给我汇报他的情况
You got an address?
有地址吗
Hold on.
稍等
4331 broad street saugus.
4331号♥ 大宽街 索格斯
4331 broad street.
4331 大宽街
I'll call you back.
回头联♥系♥
This is broyles.
这是布洛伊
I want a swat team surrounding joseph smith.
调一组反恐特遣队员包围约瑟夫·史密斯家
He's at 4331 broad street in saugus.
地址是4331号♥ 大宽街 索格斯
And I want this radio silent.
我要求关闭通话
It's good to see you again.
和你重逢真好
Despite the strange circumstance.
虽然这环境有点奇特
You don't have to wait with me.
你不必在这陪我等
As you keep telling me.
你总这么说
I want to.
我愿意
I really like it here.
我真的愿意
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm surprised.
我很吃惊
He'll see you.
他愿意见你
But not until tomorrow morning.
不过得到明天早上
This is not jones' rule or mine.
这不是我或者约翰说了算
This is the institution's.
规章制度
Long before I got here
早在我来此之前
There have been strict regulations regarding visitors.
这里对来访者就有十分严格的规定
Tomorrow morning you'll have 14 minutes.
明天早上 你有14分钟时间
Not a second more.
多一秒也不行
Mr. jones wanted you to have this.
约翰先生还想让你看看这个
Hello.
你好
Peter it's me.
彼得 是我
I'm looking for broyles. is he there?
我找布洛伊 他在吗
No he's on some sort of raid.
不 他搞什么突袭抓捕去了
Jones has agreed to meet with me tomorrow morning.
约翰同意和我明天早上见面
But only on the condition he talks to some guy first.
但前提是他要先和某人谈过才行
So we're looking for a guy local to boston.
所以我们在找一个波士顿的当地人
He's in saugus.
住在索格斯
He's in what?
住哪里
His name's joseph smith.
名叫约瑟夫·史密斯
At 4331 broad street.
4331号♥ 大宽街
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道
That's who broyles is after right now.
布洛伊就是逮他去了
What?
什么
How? II don't know.
怎么 我不明白
Peter we need him alive.
彼得 要留活口
Are you there?
到了吗
No. I'm on my way.
不 还在路上
You get in touch with broyles yet?
你和布洛伊联♥系♥过了
No they're still radio silent.
没 他们关闭了通话
I'm gonna call hq. I'll call you right back.
我给总部打电♥话♥ 回头联♥系♥你
I know they're radio silent
我知道他们关闭了通话
But you've got to get someone down there right now.
不过你必须马上派人去那里
Please you need to get the message to them.
拜托 必须把这消息告诉他们
They need to keep joseph smith alive.
一定要保证约瑟夫·史密斯的生命安全
Damn it.
该死
You must stand back sir. I've got information.
后退 先生 我有消息
To phillip broyles. you need to get back.
我要和飞利浦·布洛伊说话 你要退后
You are not authorized to get any closer to the house!
请不要靠近这座房♥子
Are you close?
你快到了么
Yeah I'm here
是的 我到了
But I can't get any closer to the house.
但我不能接近那座房♥子
They're already inside.
他们已经进去了
On the roof. on the roof.
在屋顶上 屋顶
Oh no.
不要
What? Peter.
怎么了 彼得
Freeze! FBI!
不许动 FBI
Stop or we'll shoot!
不停下来我们就开枪了
Drop your weapon!
放下你的武器
No no no no!
不 不 不
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Have the evidence response team
要取证小组
catalog and box every item down to the toilet paper.
事无巨细的检查汇总各个物品
Bishop What are you doing here?
贝肖普 你在这儿做什么
Well I just got off the phone with olivia.
我刚刚挂掉了小奥的电♥话♥
She's headed back to the airport.
她正从机场返回
Turns out Mr. Jones would only help us
事实上琼斯先生要帮我们的条件是
If he could talk to Mr. Smith.
他要和史密斯先生通话
The same Mr. Smith that your people just killed.
就是你的人刚刚干掉的那个史密斯先生
You're kidding me.
你不是开玩笑吧
That's the first serious thing I've said all day.
这是我今天唯一正经的一句话
Hello.
喂
Peter. hey it's Astrid.
彼得 我是阿斯特丽德
That there is fluid accumulating in agent Loeb's lungs.
莱布探员肺里面有积水
Tell him we need help quickly.
告诉他我们需要尽快的帮助
He says we need help quickly.
他说我们需要尽快的帮助
Insert this into his iv. Let me talk to him.
把这个注射到他的静脉 我跟他说吧
Uh hello Peter. this is me your father.
你好 彼得 我是你的父亲
Walter Bishop.
沃尔特·贝肖普
Thank you Walter. I know who you are.
谢谢 沃尔特 我知道你是谁
Excellent.
很好
Uh we need to talk to that man Smith right away.
我们需要现在就跟史密斯先生说话
He may be our best chance
他可能是我们拯救莱布探员
To save Agent Loeb's life.
最好的机会了
I know that but he's dead.
我也知道 但他死了
He was shot. we're out of luck.
被FBI给毙了 我们很不走运
Well does he still have his head?
那么 他的脑袋还在么
Is it still attached to his body?
他的尸体还能
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表