剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Against protocol, but right now,
这违反条例
Frankly, I don't give a damn. stop.
可实话说 我不在乎 别说了
And if you don't want to ask harris, then--
你要是不想找哈里斯
I said stop. go and ask him, myself.
别说了 我就自己去找他
I can't dig up john scott's body.
我不能给你约翰·斯科特的尸体
And that other disk?
以前那磁盘
It didn't go to the n.s.a.
没送到国安局
Where did it go?
那送到哪里去了
One of the advantages
作为政♥府♥国防部门
Of being the defense department's biggest contractor
的最大的承包商 巨力集团
Is the massive dynamic has money to develop technologies
有财力开♥发♥出超越美国政♥府♥的
Generations beyond that of the u.s. government.
次世代科技
So when we were unable to retrieve the information
当我们无法从碟片里取出信息的时候
Off the disks, I requested nina's help
我寻求了妮娜的帮助
But I suspect that you telling me this
这似乎不是
Isn't the only reason that we're here.
我们来这里的唯一目的吧
Agent dunham.
德探员
Miss sharp.
夏普女士
For what it's worth, it was not my decision
不管怎么样 向你隐瞒此事
To keep this from you.
不是我的决定
As you suspected,
正如你所想
We discovered a glass disk identical to the others,
我们发现在约翰的手心里
Embedded in agent scott's hand.
有一个同样的碟片
While he may appear to be alive, I assure you he is not.
他看起来还活着 其实并非如此
We've kept him in a suspended state, because--
我们把他保存在这种状态
We believe that the information stored in the disks
是因为我们认为宿主的身体
Self-destructs when the disk's host dies.
彻底损坏的话 碟片会自我销毁
We attempted to utilize agent scott's body--
我们尝试用约翰的身体 血液
His blood, his dna-- to try to retrieve the data.
和DNA来读取碟片的信息
The small amount of information we were able to gather
我们读取了很小量的信息
Seems to implicate agent scott
这些信息说明斯科特
As part of a bio-terror cell.
隶属于一个生化恐怖组织
There were also references to a conrad.
其中提到了康拉德
We believe he's a scientist.
我们认为他是一名科学家
Designing chemical and biological weapons for sale
设计用来在黑市上交易的
On the black market.
生化武器
Cia has received scattered intel on him in the past
中情局曾收到过他的一些情报
Nothing concrete.
没什么实际信息
We don't even know his full name.
我们甚至不知道他的全名
So a plane full of people are dead.
全飞机的人都死了
And our best lead is...nothing?
我们却毫无线索
A chemist, who's name we don't even know?
一个连名字都不知道的化学家
It gets worse.
情况比这更糟
Three hours ago, french intelligence related to d.c.
三小时前政♥府♥得到法国情报
That an informant of theirs claims a major weapons sale
他们的一个线人说一场重要的武器交易
Is about to go down in chicago.
将要在芝加哥进行
However, what the informant was unable to say
但是线人不能说出
Is exactly where, or when, the sale is going to take place.
交易具体的地点时间
What the informant did know is that the man behind the sale
但是线人知道这场交易的主使人
Is known as conrad.
被人称为康拉德
Hello?
喂
I'm on my way back. is walter there?
我正在去你那 沃尔特在吗
Yeah, why?
在 找他干吗
I just got word that conrad's planning on selling this virus.
我们刚得到情报 康拉德要卖♥♥掉这病毒
What? when? I don't know.
什么 什么时候 我不知道
But if I'm right, and john was working with these guys,
没猜错的话 约翰和这些人是同伙
Then he has the answer in his memory.
他的记忆里肯定有答案
Which means that it's in mine.
意味着也在我的记忆中
Olivia...
奥利维亚
You know how dangerous this is--
你知道这样做有多危险吗
Tell walter to prep the tank.
让沃尔特准备水槽
I'm going back in.
我要再进去一次
You are OK?
你还好吧
Yeah.
是的
Be careful.
小心点
We're online.
联机了
All right.Olivia,Can you hear me?
好了 奥利维亚 能听见我说话吗
Yes.
能
You must listen to my voice at all times.
你必须从始至终听着我的声音
It is your connection, your lifeline.
那是你的连接点 你的生命线
Understood? Understood.
明白吗 明白
I am going to try and guide you
我要试图引导你
Through John Scott's memory
进入约翰·斯科特的记忆
In an attempt to take you back
让你重新回到他
To the place where he met our comatose friend, here.
和我们这个昏迷的朋友会面的地方
Now, picture yourself
现在 想象你自己
At the top of a steep flight of stairs.
站在一座陡峭的楼梯顶端
As you descend, step by step,
你开始下楼 一步一步地
You'll become progressively more, and more relaxed.
你会逐渐地越来越放松
Now, here come the last five steps.
现在是最后五步了
Four three two one..
四 三 二 一
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm in a bedroom.
在一间卧室里
No, it's not a bedroom.
不 不是卧室
This is where we used to meet.
这是我们过去约会的地方
John and I.
约翰和我
Oh, man. This is crazy.
天啊 这太疯狂了
Absolutely, this will never happen again. No.
没错 以后再也不这样了 对
Ask her what she sees.
问她看到了什么
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Me and John.
我和约翰
Don't worry, he can't see you.
别担心 他看不到你
Remember, you're observing a memory.
记住 你只是在观察记忆
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
Hi, liv.
你好 小奥
Olivia, what's happening?
奥利维亚 怎么了
John's talking to me.
约翰在和我说话
That's not possible, Olivia.
不可能 奥利维亚
He can't see you.
他看不到你的
We'll try to take you elsewhere.
我们会试着把你带到别处
Where John and his accomplices met.
带到约翰和他同伙会面的地方
Don't move. Liv, what's wrong?
别动 小奥 怎么了
Stop.
站住
Don't. Don't move.
别动 别动
Olivia, focus on the sound of my voice.
奥利维亚 把注意力集中到我的声音上
I said stay there.
我说站住别动
I miss you.
我很想你
Don't move.
不要动
I'm going to ask you a question,
我要问你一个问题
And you're going to give me the answer.
而你要告诉我答案
You were working with a man named Conrad.
你曾和一个叫康拉德的人共事
He developed a biological weapon.
他制♥造♥了一种生化武器
I want to know who he is,
我想知道他是谁
And who he's planning on selling it to.
以及他打算把生化武器卖♥♥给谁
Liv, put the gun--
小奥 放下枪
Stop lying to me, John.
别再欺骗我了 约翰
I know that you're part of a terrorist cell.
我知道你是恐怖组织的一员
We have your partner in custody.
我们已经关押了你的同伙
Hicks.
希克斯
He's dying. And Bowman is already dead.
他快死了 而鲍曼已经死了
They were infected with some kind of a virus.
他们都感染了某种病毒
Liv No!
小奥 不要
What just happened?
刚才怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
We need to get her out, now.
我们得马上把她弄出来
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
She's in deep rem to pull her out.
催眠太深 千万不可唤醒她
Olivia, can you hear me?
奥利维亚 听得到吗
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Olivia, can you hear--
奥利维亚 能听到
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表