剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It's a rare form of bird flu
一种罕见的禽流感变异病毒
That hadn't been around for decades.
几十年没出现过了
Your mother was beside herself.
你母亲也急的发疯了
She stopped eating, she stopped sleeping,
她不食不眠
And I was worse.
我也非常的焦急
After all, I was the scientist
毕竟我是个科学家
And here my only son was dying
但面对病危的儿子
And I couldn't do anything about it.
我却束手无策
Walter, I don't remember any of that.
沃尔特 我怎么一点都不记得
I'd became consumed with saving you,
为了救你 我绞尽脑汁
Conquering the disease.
设法攻克这种疾病
In my research, I discovered a doctor.
我查询到曾经有一个医生
Alfred gross,
阿尔弗雷德·格罗斯
Swiss, brilliant physician.
一位杰出的瑞士医生
He was the only man
只有他
That had ever successfully cured a case of hepea.
曾经完全治愈了西式综合症
But there was a problem. He had died in 1936.
但是 唯一的问题是他死于1936年
And so, I designed a device
所以我设计了一个种机器
Intended to reach back into time to cross
穿越时空 回到过去
The time-space continuum and retrieve alfred gross.
把阿尔弗雷德·格罗斯带回来
To bring him back with me,to fix you, my dying son.
让他来救治我病危的儿子
The device, Peter,
这种机器 彼得
I think that's what I hid in those safe deposit boxes.
我想我把这机器藏进了保险箱
And it worked?
这机器真的可以时间旅行
You were able to go back to 1936
你回到了1936年
And get this guy?
把他带了回来
No.
没有
Before I could test it, you started to recover.
我测试前 你就已经慢慢的好了起来
The doctor said it was a miracle.
医生称之为奇迹
But the science behind it, in theory, it would work.
理论上 时间旅行是完全可行的
In theory,
理论上
It could retrieve anyone from anywhere.
人可以自♥由♥往返于时空之间
Dunham. It's Charlie.
德纳姆 是我查理
I'm headed east on route three, about two miles out.
我正向东前往3号♥公路 还差2英里
What's your 20?
你在哪里
I'm 10 minutes out, coming in from the south on plain.
南部平原方向开来 10分钟后到
49.1.1122, 95 degrees north.
95度向北 坐标49.1.1122
8.916092 degrees east.
向东 坐标8.916092
Horizontal angle
水平角
33.33 grad.
梯度33.33
We're good to go.
可以了
What time do you have?
现在几点
Mr. Jones.
琼斯先生
Mr. Kohl.
寇尔先生
I have your appeal request all prepared
你的上诉申请准备好了
And ready to go.
准备出发
All I need is your signature.
只需要你签字了
1082, this is bravo team. Entering westford,
1082 B队 正进入西福特地区
Pulling south on to bridge street.
从南部前往桥街
Target captured.
目标已抓获
Hello?
喂
Olivia Dunham is missing.
奥利维亚·德纳姆失踪了
What?
什么
What do you mean missing?
失踪了是什么意思
It appears she's been abducted.
她似乎被绑♥架♥了
Need I even ask?
我是不是不该问你
Are you there?
在听吗
Yes, yes, I'm here.
是的 我在听
Frankly, I resent the accusation.
老实说 我不喜欢被指控
I don't make accusations, so let me be clear.
我这不是指控 那我说清楚些吧
If I find out...
如果我查出
Phillip, that's enough.
飞利浦 够了
You know how I feel about agent Dunham.
你知道我对德探员的感情
Why would I want any harm to come to her?
难道我想让她受伤吗
Now, what do we know about who may have taken her
现在我们是否知道谁有可能绑♥架♥了她
And why?
还有绑♥架♥她的原因
So, what does one say at a moment like this?
这么伟大的时刻一般人会怎么形容
Nice trip?
旅途愉快
I suppose that works well enough.
这机器简直太棒了
I need to get into the decompression chamber.
我需要进入减压舱
Of course.
没问题
Do you have her?
抓到她了吗
Agent Dunham.
德探员
She didn't even put up a fight.
她都没有反抗
Well, then let's not keep her waiting.
好 那就不要让她继续等了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表