剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
This is the suspect we're looking for.
他就是我们要找的嫌犯
He looks like this. send me the image.
他就长这个样 把图片发过来
I'll put it through the database.
我在数据库里搜索一下
Have you slept? you look like crap.
你休息过了吗 你脸色很差
No primary matches for criminal record.
无法在先前记录中找到符合项
Well, cross-check all state driver license files
反复核对各州驾照
And send this image to all local hospitals.
把照片发到各当地医院
Agent dunham, take a look at this.
德探员 请看
Oh, my god. this is him.
我的天 就是他
He was a passenger on flight 627.
他是627航♥班♥上的一名乘客
I don't-- I don't understand.
我不明白
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
He couldn't have been at the storage place.
他不可能去了仓库
Charlie, I saw him there.
查理 我在那里看到他了
Hold on, guys.
伙计们 等等
Morgan steig was passenger number 10A.
摩根·史泰格的座位是10A
His emergency contact, richard steig.
他的紧急联络人是理查德·史泰格
You're telling me he has a twin?
你是说他有个孪生兄弟
Yeah, no home address,
是的 没有家庭住址
Only a history of employment.
只有就业史
What?
怎么了
Richard steig's last employer.
理查德·史泰格的前任雇主
I was hoping to speak with william bell.
我想见一下威廉·贝尔
I'm nina sharp, executive director.
我是常务董事 尼娜·夏普
I only have a few minutes.
只能给你几分钟的时间
Our primary suspect is a former employee of yours,
我们的主要疑犯是贵公♥司♥的前雇员
Richard steig, who may have used
理查德·史泰格
Research from your company
他可能已经盗取贵公♥司♥的成果
To develop a self-eradicating airborne toxin.
研究了一种自杀性的空气传播毒素
We don't know why or for whom,
我们不知他为何或者为谁这样做
But it appears he was willing
不过看得出
To sacrifice his own brother.
他宁愿牺牲自己的亲兄弟
Whatever killed those people on that plane
不管是何原因导致机上人员死亡
Got onboard through his insulin pen.
都和他的胰岛素注射笔脱不了干系
So do you want to talk to me?
想和我聊聊了吗
Danielle...
丹尼尔
Please assemble everything we have on richard steig
请给德探员准备好
For agent dunham here.
我们手头上有关理查德的所有资料
I remember richard steig.
我记得理查德这个人
He worked in our weapons systems research lab.
他在武器研究实验室任职过
He was caught three months ago
三个月前
Trying to leave the premises with classified information.
他因为涉嫌携带机密资料外出而被捕
He was terminated immediately.
随即便被开除了
We referred his name to the justice department.
我们把他的名字上报给了司法部门
We have done our due diligence, agent dunham.
我们尽职尽责 德探员
And if you choose to drag our company
若你想把我们公♥司♥
And dr. bell's name into this matter,
和贝尔博士卷到这个事件当中
You will be hearing from our attorneys.
我们的律师会去找你
How long have you worked for dr. bell?
你为贝尔博士工作多久了
16 years.
16年
I owe massive dynamics my life,
我的命是巨力集团给的
And that is not an exaggeration.
我没有夸张
I was a runner most of my life.
我一生的大部分时间都在赛跑
In the '97 boston marathon, I felt strangely tired.
在97年的波士顿马拉松上 我觉得异常疲惫
One day at the office, dr. bell noticed my discomfort
有一天在办公室 贝尔博士注意到我的不适
And insisted I go for a cat scan.
坚持让我去做CT
Cancer.
是癌症
Spread so severely I had to have my arm
癌细胞已大面♥积♥扩散
Amputated that week.
我必须在那个星期截肢
That first scanner that found my cancer
首个发现我癌症的扫描仪
Was built by this company.
就是这个公♥司♥制♥造♥的
The robotic assist tools
我手术中用到的机械辅助工具
There were used in my surgery, the drugs I took afterwards...
以及术后所服用的药物
Were developed and manufactured
全部都是巨力集团
By massive dynamics.
研究制♥造♥的
And my replacement limb
还有我的义肢
Was designed by bell himself.
由贝尔亲自设计
Everything we have on richard steig.
这是有关理查德·史泰格的所有资料
Do you believe that steig
你认为史泰格
May be part of the pattern?
会是计划中的一部分吗
I'm sorry, part of the... part of the pattern?
抱歉 你说什么计划的一部分
Oh, I assumed you had clearance.
我还以为你有许可
Well, I'm cleared to know
我有权
Whatever you're cleared to know, ms. sharp.
了解你所知道的一切
Apparently not.
显然不可以
But suffice to say that we've reached a point
可以说长久以来
Where science and technology
我们的科技已经到达了
Have advanced at such an exponential rate
一个呈指数级发展时代
For so long, it may be way beyond our ability
或许已经超出了我们
To regulate and control them.
所能够控制的范围
You should know what you're getting into, agent dunham.
你应该清楚自己的处境 德探员
I would say this to my own daughter.
我一般会和自己的亲女儿说这些话
Be careful.
小心点
And good luck.
祝你好运
And this is a show for children?
这就是给小孩看的节目么
Yeah, it's huge.
是啊 不错啊
Surprisingly profound
海绵块的旁白
For a narrative about a sponge.
挺有深度的啊
Crazy house.
疯人院
I just landed at logan. I'm on my way to you.
我刚下飞机 正赶往你那里
I think we've located our suspect.
我找到了嫌犯
Hold on a second. you found the guy?
等等 你找到那家伙了吗
You found the guy from your dream.
你找到你梦里看到的家伙了
I'm picking you both up.
我来接你们
I need your father there to question him,
令尊负责询问嫌犯
Get whatever information he needs
获取研制约翰的解药信息
So he can make the cure for john.
你最好看着他
And I need you there too in case your father's--
以防令尊他老人家
Say no more. we'll meet you out front.
不用说了 门口见
Stay eyes on south side.
注意看南边
Rooftop, confirm your position.
屋顶 确认你的位置
All right, they're in place right inside.
好 有人在里面
Got one coming out.
带出来
Hold it down. this way, ma'am.
小声点 这边走 太太
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
In the back!
在后面
Got an all-clear.
安全
I'd like to...
让我
Check your blood pressure.
给你看看血压
Why don't you check your own blood pressure?
量你自己的吧
Mine's fine, thanks.
我血压正常 谢了
Your skin tone suggests
你的气色不好 看起来
You might be suffering from arterial hypertension.
大概患有高血压
Don't tell me what I'm suffering from.
别来这套
And there are no visible signs of hypertension.
况且高血压根本就看不出来
When this over,
等这一切结束后
Please don't send me back.
别送我回去了
I don't want to go back.
我不想回去
Look, walter--
沃尔特
This experience...
这种经历
You woke me up again,
你将我唤醒
And...heh...you can't put me back to sleep.
就不能让我再次沉睡
It was hardly my idea, any of it.
这都不是我的主意
Whatever punishment
在你看来
You think I deserve,
不管我该得到何种惩罚
I swear I have already endured it.
我发誓 我早已得到了
17 years.
17年了
Please...son.
拜托 孩子
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表