剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
What was her price?
她出价多少
What did nina sharp want in return?
尼娜·夏普要的回报是什么
Nothing untoward if that's what you're worried about.
没什么可谈的 如果你在担心这个
Peter.
彼得
You don't have to worry about me.
你不用担心我
I'm a big boy. I can take care of myself.
我是大人了 我能照顾好自己
You've been looking out for me
你一直都照顾我
So I'm just returning the favor.
我只是在稍微回报你
Thank you.
谢谢
There was no letter today was there?
今天没有收到信 对吗
No.
是的
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
You better get back upstairs
你还是上楼吧
Before walter falls asleep in your bed.
免得沃尔特又跑到你床上睡觉
Yeah.
对
He has actually done that before.
他以前确实做过一次
While I was sleeping.
我当时在睡觉
Really not something you want to wake up to.
绝对不是你想被吵醒的事
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表