剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
They can carry on hundreds of different diseases
它们可以同时携带几百种病毒
Without ever being affected.
而不被感染
That's the same system makes it possible
这套免疫系统 也使这种生物
For the creature to mature
能不被彼此融合的各个部分
Without rejecting its various parts.
排异 而得以成熟
The bat was the missing ingredient
我忽略了蝙蝠这个要素
That allowed the creature to survive.
是它 使这种生物得以存活
So now that you know what it is,
现在你知道这东西是怎么回事了
Can you help charlie?
你能救查理了吗
No.
不行
We'll still need a specimen of the creature's blood.
我们还需要一份这生物的血液样本
Okay.
好的
Okay,well, we know what it's made of.
现在 我们知道这生物的构成
We know that it moves through the sewer.
也知道它在下水道里移♥动♥
So can't we, I don't know,
我们能不能 我也不知道
Like,bait it or something?
诱捕它之类的
Just so I'm clear, are you actually suggesting
没听错的话 你不是建议我们
That we go down into the sewers
下到下水道里
And wait for this thing to eat us?
等着那东西把我们吃了吧
Oh,no. yes!
当然不是 对了
Yes. oh,no.
你说对 不对
No?
又不对了
It's not interested in food.no.
它对食物不感兴趣
But we do have something that it is interested in.
可我们确实有它感兴趣的东西哦
Bats are a highly maternal species.
蝙蝠是种极具母性的物种
They are quite protective of their young.
他们对幼崽极为呵护
Walter,are you saying that we can lure this thing
沃尔特 你是说 我们能靠拿着这玩意儿
By dangling those larvae in front of it?
的幼虫再它眼皮底下晃 来诱捕它吗
Yes. but no.
是的 但是不对
Oh,great,this again.
好么 又来这套了
It won't be necessary to be in front of it.
并不需要在它面前
Bats are capable of seeking out their offspring
蝙蝠可以在几英里外
From miles away.
找到自己的幼崽
We've already determined
我们已经发现
That it's traveling through the sewer systems.
它是在下水道系统里穿行的
So we just need to lure it from a central location.
所以我们只要在下水道中心诱捕它就行了
Wonderful,so we're gonna antagonize this thing
太好了 我们先要招惹这玩意儿
Into chasing us and then what,walter?
来找到我们 然后怎样 沃尔特
Well,now that I have a better idea
知道了它的生物构成 我有了个
Of its biological makeup, I think I can kill it,
更好的主意 我想我可以杀了它
Assuming that you can provide us
只要你能提供我们
With 50-caliber incendiary rounds,agent dunham.
50mm口径的燃♥烧♥弹♥ 德侦探
Well,that's not exactly fbi standard-issue,walter.
那可不是联邦调查局的标准制式啊 沃尔特
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么干吗
If my theory is correct
如果我的理论没错
And the bat traits are dominant in the creature,
这种生物又确有蝙蝠的特质
Then yes,i believe we can successfully lure it.
那么是的 我相信我们可以诱捕到它
Whether we can survive the encounter
虽说我们能否在邂逅这生物后安然无恙
Is the more intriguing question.
是个更有趣的问题
Okay,we missing anything?
好的 我们还缺什么吗
Could you carry these,son?
你能拿着这些吗 孩子
Sure thing.
没问题
Be careful.
当心点
You must be very gentle with them.
你要对它们小心翼翼的哦
Right,'cause we wouldn't want to hurt the monster babies.
是啊 我们可不想伤了这些怪物的幼虫
You need anything?
你需要什么东西吗
A shot of j.d.
打点JD
And a chaser of beer would be nice.
再来点啤酒就更好了
You know,hunting this thing in the sewers...
你知道 在下水道里猎杀这东西
It's not a good idea,liv.
这主意并不好 小奥
You got a better idea?
你还有更好的主意吗
Yeah.
有
Don't get hurt for me.
别为我白白流血受伤
Well,that's not really very fair
这么说可不公平
Considering you would do the same thing for me.
因为你也会为我这么做的
I'll be back soon,I promise.
我去去就回 我保证
You will call me if his condition changes.
他情况有变 你就打电♥话♥给我
I will.
我会的
We ready?
准备好了吗
Ready as I'll ever be.
跟以前一样 万事俱备
Walter,let's go.
沃尔特 咱们出发
Be right there,son.
马上来 儿子
Based on the schematics,
根据图纸
This will make a fine infiltration point.
这里会是个很好的渗透地点
Nothing to see here,ma'am.
没什么好看的 女士
Just routine maintenance.
只是例行维护
Smells great down here.
下面味道不错
So what's next,walter?
接下来怎么做 沃尔特
There's an intersection 100 feet down here
往前走100英尺 有个十字路口
That will conduct the sound most effectively.
那里传导声波的效率最高
Nearly there.
快到了
The larvae are creating a vibration,
这些幼虫在发出声波振动
Frequencies of sound
一种能被蝙蝠
Detectable by bats
探查到的声波频率
And hopefully our guest of honor.
希望我们的猜测是正确的
Well,now I know what it feels like
现在我知道当活诱饵
To be live bait.
是什么感觉的了
Hey,come on,let's get into position.
来吧 我们赶紧就位
Hello.
你好
You just get in?
你刚回来吗
Hi.
嘿
I thought it might be you.
我就知道是你
I just got in from the market.
我刚才超♥市♥回来
I ran into Jody.
我碰到乔迪了了
What is it?
你笑什么
Oh,uh,she just told me a really funny joke.
她告诉我一个特别好笑的笑话
Tell me.
告诉我
So the patient goes to his doctor
病人去看医生
And he says,
他说
"Doctor,if I give up wine,women,and song,
如果我戒酒 远离女人 也不唱歌♥
Will I live longer?"
我能活得久一点吗
And the doctor says,
医生说
"Well,no.
不能
But it'll feel longer."
不过感觉上会更久
You don't think that's funny.
你觉得不好笑吧
I do.
很好笑
No,you don't.
不 你不觉得
Are you gonna be home for dinner?
你回来吃晚饭吗
I don't know.
不知道
Okay,all right.
那好吧
Well,I will see you when you get home.
那你回来时再见吧
And I love you,babe,
我爱你 宝贝
Even more for laughing at that joke.
你觉得那笑话不好笑 我也爱你
And I love you too.
我也爱你
Bye-bye.
再见
Frightening situation like this,
在这种恐怖的情形下
Two things occur to me.
我会想做两件事
The first is a song.I used to sing to rufus.
第一件事就是唱歌♥ 我以前常给鲁弗斯唱歌♥
Our dog.
我们家的狗
When he was young, he used to have night terrors.
他小时候常常夜惊
Hey,walter,think we can wait down here
嗨 沃尔特 你觉得我们在这里等着
To be mauled in silence, please?
会被悄悄地干掉吗
Of course.
当然
So what was the second thing?
那第二件事是什么呢
Hmm?
什么
You said two things occur to you.
你说你会做两件事的
Oh,the second thing.
对 第二件事
I need to tinkle.
我会想小便
Could either of you direct me to the facilities?
你们谁能带我去拿设备
The facilities?
设备
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表