剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
What is it that both ben and dashiell are trying to solve?
本和戴斯勒同时想解决的是什么
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Are we in heaven?
我们是在天堂吗
No honey we're not in heaven.
不 亲爱的 我们不在天堂
But I don't understand.
但我不明白
I saw you get hurt.
我看见你受伤了
I don't understand either.
我也不清楚怎么回事
But I do know that I'm here.
我只知道我在这里
And I've missed you so much ben.
而且我非常想念你 本
For me to stay you have to do what this woman says.
为了让我留在这里 你要按这个女士说的去做
You have to finish the song bean.
你必须完成这首歌♥ 本
You need to finish it.
你必须完成它
It's important ben.
这很重要 本
Okay.
好吧
I love you mom.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you too bean.
我也爱你 本
Dr. Sumner. Hello.
萨姆纳医生 你好
Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me.
很感激你百忙中抽空和我谈话
I understand you're interested in talking
我知道你想和
To one of my patients.
我的一位病人谈话
Although I-I can't imagine what help dashiell kim
虽然我不知道戴斯勒·金姆能对
Could be to the fbi.
FBI有什么帮助
We're investigating a missing persons case...
我们在调查一系列失踪案
A kidnapping.
绑♥架♥
And we believe that before coming here
我们相信金姆先生进来之前
Mr. Kim may have been the victim of an abduction himself.
很可能曾遭绑♥架♥
Possibly by the same person that we're looking for.
可能是同一个人干的
I suppose you came by this information
我想是我以前的一个病人
Through a former patient of mine.
告诉你们这些的吧
Dr. Walter Bishop?
沃尔特·贝肖普博士吧
You're the agent who took him three months ago,
3个月前是探员你
aren't you?
把他带走的吧
Yes.
没错
And you should know Dr. Bishop is doing quite well.
贝博士现在一切正常
He's been assisting us since he checked out.
他出来后一直协助我们
He has no business being out among the rest of us.
他出去就和我们没关系了
Well, I appreciate your concern
谢谢你的关心
But I'm not here to talk about Dr. Bishop.
但我不是来谈贝博士的
I respect your discretion.
我尊重你的判断
Provided you respect mine.
你也得听听我的
The mental health of my patients
我最关心的
Is my primary concern.
是我病人的精神情况
And subjecting them to open-ended interrogations
我不建议他们现在接受
By fbi agents is hardly prudent therapy.
联邦探员的公开审问
I appreciate your position.
我理解你的难处
And I'd like to help.
我也乐意帮助
But I can't subject dashiell to new faces right now.
但戴斯勒现在还不能见其他人
Dr. Sumner I'm here because a child's life
萨姆纳医生 我来这是因为一个孩子
May be in danger.
有生命危险
There may be a way we can work this out.
这样吧
I'm listening.
请讲
You've assured me
你跟我说
That Walter Bishop is doing fine.
沃尔特·贝肖普一切正常
If that's the case
如果是真的
I'll allow Walter Bishop
我可以让他
To talk to Mr. Kim
跟金姆先生谈话
And ask your questions.
转达你的问题
It might do dashiell good to see a familiar face.
戴斯勒见见熟人会不错
Olivia, there is nothing to discuss.
小奥 不用多说了
But it's the only way
但这是唯一
We can make contact with dashiell kim.
能接触到戴斯勒·金姆的办法
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Peter...
彼得
You want to send my already mentally unstable father
那个地方把我爸弄的精神有问题
Back to the institution that made him that way.
你现在要送他回去
We don't have a choice.
没有办法
We need to speak to dashiell
我们得跟戴斯勒谈话
And without sumner's permission, we need a subpoena
没有萨姆纳的批准 我们就得等传票
Which is going to take time.
那就来不及了
Even if he speaks to dashiell
即使他跟戴斯勒说了
What makes you think he's gonna remember a word
你觉得他又能记得住
That he says?
什么
The man can't even remember what he had for lunch.
他午饭吃了什么都记不住
I have noticed
我发现
That you have a habit of referring to me
你们谈论我的时候
As if I'm not in the room.
根本当我不存在
Does anyone care what I think?
谁在乎我的想法
Yes, Walter.
沃尔特 当然在乎
What do you want to do?
你怎么想
I'd rather not go.
我不想去
Walter...
沃尔特
Olivia, he said "No."
奥利维亚 他说了不去
That is incorrect.
错
I said, "I'd rather not go."
我说的是 我不想去
But I will.
但我会去
Every moment that passes
每过一秒
Is another moment that little boy's life
那小男孩的生命
Is in danger.
就越危险
Isn't that correct, agent Dunham?
没错吧 德探员
Then we should go.
那我们就得去
Well, are you ready?
准备好了吗
When you get out, we'll be right here.
我们在这等你
Good luck, Walter.
沃尔特 好运
Come with me.
跟我来
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't help you.
抱歉 我帮不了你
Dr. Bishop, how you been?
贝博士 别来无恙
You know I'm not really back.
我只是过来一下
Yeah, well, it's nice to see you anyway.
当然 还是很高兴见到你
You have ten minutes, Walter.
沃尔特 给你10分钟
Dashiell.
戴斯勒
It's me, Walter.
是我 沃尔特
Walter Bishop.
沃尔特·贝肖普
Walter?
沃尔特
You look different.
不像你了
It's the beard.
胡子的原因吧
And you look different too somehow.
你也变了
That smile.
微笑
Have they altered your medication?
他们给你换药了吗
Wouldn't surprise me.
我就知道
These medieval quacks are more proficient
这些江湖郎中搞搞颅相学还行
At phrenology than psychopharmacology.
精神药理学他根本不懂
I miss your jokes, Walter.
沃尔特 我想念你的笑话
And I miss your stories.
我也想念你的故事
The one about the woman who took you away
那个闪红绿灯的
With the green and red lights.
带走你的女人
Dashiell, look at me.
戴斯勒 看着我
This is important.
这很重要
The woman, where exactly did she take you?
她带你去哪了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't know what you're referring to.
我不知道你在说什么
You must be mistaking me for someone else.
你肯定是把我跟别人搞混了
Now, if you'll excuse me
不好意思
I want to sit here and finish
我想一个人安静的
My butterscotch pudding in peace.
吃我的奶油布丁
You were always trying
你不是一直想
To solve it, huh?
解出这个吗
Yes.
对
I don't do math anymore, Walter.
沃尔特 我不研究数学了
Mathematical formulations are not conducive
数学方程式对稳定我的精神情况
To my mental stability.
没有帮助
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表