剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
1987.
1987年
At quantico.
在匡迪科
Colonel Jacobson was in charge of the investigation.
雅各布逊上校在负责一项调查
Henry jacobson?
亨利·雅各布逊
Spoke to him myself this morning.
我今早跟他通话了
He's expecting a visit.
他说要来看一下
Said hs looking forward to seeing you again.
还说很期待再次见到你
What do you wanna do?
你打算怎么做
What kind of man would take off on you
什么样的人会专门来看你
The minute a can of magic space soup arrives?
就是为了这罐魔力太空炸♥药♥
Who says it came from space?
谁说这个是来自太空的
It's a joke,walter. Oh.
是个玩笑 沃尔特 哦
Thank you for staying.
谢谢你留下来
This is the last one,olivia.
这是最后一次 奥利维亚
Then I'm gone.
完了我就走
We need to get this back to the lab.
我们得把这个带回实验室
We can't risk transferring this
我们不能冒险把它
To the university.
运到大学里
We'd rather you stay...
我们更希望你能
If you require my perspicacity such as it exists,
如果你希望我能帮上忙
Then there are certain fundamental requirements,
是需要一些必备条件的
Not the least of which is access to my equipment,
至少我得用到我的仪器
My lab...
在我实验室里
Roseville Virginia
弗吉尼亚州 罗斯维尔市
I was hoping I'd have an excuse to see you again.
我一直希望能有机会再见到你
It's good to see you.
见到你很高兴
it's been more than a year
她去世已经
Since she died.
有一年了
It's still difficult.
我还是很难过
I suppose it always will be.
可能以后也会一直这么难过
Jessica took care of the house.
杰西卡照顾这个家
Hell,she took care of everything.
天呐 什么事情她都照顾周到
I apologize for what has to be horrible coffee.
不好意思我煮的咖啡很难喝
No,it's delicious.
不会 很香
I-I know you lost someone too.
我知道你也失去过某个人
My condolences.
节哀
It's not easy losing a partner.
失去搭档不好受
I know agent scott and you were close.
我知道斯探员和你关系很好
What can you tell me about quantico?
你能不能给我讲讲匡迪科
1987?
1987年
Master sergeant Stuart Malick.
军士长斯图尔特·麦里克
He was at his post at the marine base
6月22号♥那天晚上
On the night of June 22.
他在海军基地值班
His job was to watch the motion sensors,
他的工作是监视移♥动♥传感器
Perimeter security,
保证边界安全
To ensure that there was no breach at the base.
没有人闯入基地
Except on that night,the sensors went nuts.
但是就在那天 传感器失灵了
What we found was this.
我们找到了这个
Metallic cylinder,24 inches tall,
金属瓶 高61厘米
12 inches in diameter.
直径30厘米
He assumed it fell from the sky.
他认为这个东西是从天上掉下来的
That perhaps it was a piece of a satellite.
可能是卫星上的部件
Except it wasn't.
其实不是
Stranger still,although it seemed to be
这很罕见 虽然它像是
A solid pie of hard metal,
实心的金属
It was vibrating.
可它在震动
At two megahertz.
两兆赫的频率
Then again at four.
四兆赫时也出现了
There's another?
又出现了一个
Where is this one?
这个东西在哪
Still at quantico?
还在匡迪科么
I was called in to investigate.
我被叫去调查
We determined it was transmitting something.
我们认为它在传输信♥号♥♥
A signal that we couldn't decode.
不过我们没能解码
48 hours after we found it,
我们发现它48小时之后
There was an explosion unlike anything I'd ever seen.
发生了我从未见过的爆♥炸♥
It went through the floor
它穿过地面
To the basement below.
到达地下室以下
It exploded down.
它在地下爆♥炸♥
And was gone.
然后就消失了
I'll give you my files, whatever you need.
我可以把我有的资料都给你
But this was a weird one, olivia.
但这真是太诡异了 奥利维亚
And if it's happening again,
如果它又出现了
As a friend,
作为朋友
I'd ask you to stay as far away from this thing as you can.
我劝你尽量远离这个东西
And what exactly is this?
这个到底是什么
In time, my dear.
是时候了 亲爱的
Hello,sir,can I help you?
先生 有什么事情吗
code red,code red.
红色警报
We have a breach in sector eight.
有人闯入第8区
You.
你
Where is it?
东西在哪
Agent dunham.
德探员
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Hello?
喂
olivia.
奥利维亚
John?
约翰
dispatch.
总机
This is agent dunham.
我是德探员
I need a call traced from my cell.
我需要追踪我的手♥机♥
It just came in.
我刚刚接到的一个电♥话♥
please hold.
请稍等
We have no record of any calls in the last three hours.
我们没有任何最近三个小时的通话纪录
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Okay. thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Harvard University
哈佛大学
The precision with which this object was constructed
能造出这种东西的机器
Is inspiring.
精确度极高
Down to the molecular bonds.
精确到分子级
I sure hope that a gigantic metallic suppository
我真希望这种巨型金属瓶
Is not the pinnacle of human achievement.
不是人类成就的巅峰
What is it?
这到底是什么
Let me ask you a question.
我要问你个问题
If I tried reverse psychology,
如果我利用你的逆反心理
Like,if I just said to you right now,
比如说 我刚才这么问
"walter, don't tell me what that is,"
"沃尔特 不要告诉我这是什么"
Would that work?
会不会管用
Many years ago, I worked on project thor.
很多年前 我在做雷神计划
The department of defense wanted a subterranean torpedo,
国防部想造一个地下鱼雷
A missile which could,in theory,
这种导弹理论上
Be shot from anywhere in the world
可以穿过地心
Through the earth's core and hit its target on the other side.
打到世界任何地方
I know for a fact that that is ridiculous.
真是荒谬
Open your mind,son,
思想开放点吧 儿子
Or someone may open it for you.
不然有你苦头吃
Even that doesn't make any sense.
这没有任何道理啊
The cylinder could be any number of things,
这个圆柱体是什么都有可能
None of which I am prepared to discuss.
不过我没有任何把握
Great,well,I am glad I stuck around for this.
好极了 真高兴我们没有任何头绪
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
What?
怎么
Look.
看
It's one of the photos from jacobson's file.
这是雅各布森文件里的一张照片
Him. remember?
是他 记得么
The bald guy.
秃头
no,who is he?
不记得 谁啊
That's the point.
这是问题关键
Olivia, you're starting to sound like walter.
奥利维亚 你说话越来越像沃尔特了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表