剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
that son of a bitch knew what we were doing.
那个混♥蛋♥知道我们的行动
what?
什么
he knew that we were faking him out.
他知道我们骗了他
is he still conscious?
他还醒着吗
barely.
差不多
put him on.
让他接电♥话♥
it's Olivia.
是奥利维亚
hello, you.
你好啊
I can't do this.
我做不到
I remain confident that you can.
我对你很有信心
look, you know what I did before, it wasn't real.
你知道我之前做的是假的
yes...i know, ms. Dunham.
没错 德纳姆小姐
before they can be considered soldiers,
被任命为战士前
they must be regarded as recruits,
必须以新兵对待
and the expectation must be that they shall be unwilling.
非自愿则在意料之中
Mr. Jones, I am willing. I am willing, but I am not able.
琼斯先生 我愿意 真的 但我没这个能力
Olivia, we gotta go.
奥利维亚 该撤了
there's only one way to disable that device.
解除装置只有一个办法
you know what that is.
你心知肚明
you think that i'm valuable.
你觉得我有价值
valuable enough to kidnap, to try and train.
足以要绑♥架♥ 尝试和训练
you are a rare commodity, true.
你是稀世奇才
if you don't deactivate this device, i'm gonna die.
如果你不解除这个装置 我会死
which means that your rare commodity is gone.
也就是说你的稀世奇才会消失
but I have one thing, ms. Dunham,
德纳姆小姐 我有一样
that you do not.
你没有的东西
i have faith in you.
我对你心存信念
there is no red wire, no blue.
没有红线 也没有蓝线
only black.
只有黑线
cut any one of them, and the device blows.
剪断任何一条 装置引爆
try and remove it, and the device blows.
尝试移除 装置引爆
if those lights are flashing when the timer reaches zero,
计时器归零时 灯闪
the device blows.
装置引爆
there is only one way out.
只有一个办法
and it's you.
就是你
okay, we need to get these people out of here.
快将人员撤离
where are you going?
你去哪
Olivia, we gotta go.
奥利维亚 该撤了
what did Jones say?
琼斯说了什么
Olivia...
奥利维亚
i need to do this. there is no other way.
我必须这么做 别无选择
if you stay here, you are going to die.
你留下来 必死无疑
i'm not doing this with you, Olivia.
我不会留下来陪你 奥利维亚
You're out of your mind!
你简直疯了
you did it.
你成功了
what was that? how did you do that?
怎么回事 你怎么做的
i don't know.
我不知道
i don't know.
我不知道
farnsworth.
我是方探员
yes, sir.
是 长官
thank you. we--we will.
谢谢 我们会的
wait... wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
she did it, didn't she?
她成功了 对吧
it seems she did.
确实
my girl.
好姑娘
you okay?
你没事吧
i didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
with those lights, they... he planned it.
对那些灯 他设计的
Jones, it was all just a mind game.
琼斯 全部都只是心理游戏
how did he plan it? plan what?
他怎么设计 设计什么
they were programmed to turn off when the countdown ended.
灯都是设计好最后会灭掉的
maybe, but... he couldn't have known
也许吧 但是 他不可能知道
when you were gonna arrive.
你何时抵达
he couldn't have known the timing on that.
他不可能知道这个时间
well, that's what he did.
他做到了
look, i'm the last person to subscribe to this kind of stuff,
我是最不可能相信这种事的人
but you were in the zone out there tonight, Olivia.
但你今晚真的很不一样 奥利维亚
the way you stared down that light box
你凝视灯箱的方式
was like nothing i've ever seen before.
我从来没见过
it wasn't me.
不是真正的我
fine, then, let me play devil's advocate.
好吧 我来做唱反调
why did Jones choose you at all?
琼斯干嘛要选你
because of your father.
因为你父亲
he wanted to meet your father.
他想见你父亲
he wanted to meet the man
他想见见设计出
who designed the device
帮他逃出监狱的
that let him escape from prison.
装置的设计者
and you think that's what all this was about?
你觉得这些都为了这点
okay...fine.
好吧
look, all I know is I didn't die tonight.
我只知道今晚没死
so i'm pretty much willing to accept
我愿意接受
any explanation you wanna give.
你的任何解释
you wanna go get a drink? or five?
想喝一杯吗 或者喝够五杯
i've seen you with a whisky bottle.
我看你拿过一瓶威士忌
Jones was just transferred to boston general, so...
琼斯刚被转移到波士顿综合医院
i have a few questions for him.
我有些问题想问他
it's my last chance.
这是最后机会
yeah.
好吧
so in all the excitement of today,
经过这么刺♥激♥的一天
i forgot to say something.
我忘了说一些事
i haven't overlooked the fact
我注意到
that you actually created a teleportation machine.
你真的造了一台穿梭机
I suppose I did.
是的
which, despite the fact that using it kills you,
尽管用了会死人
is...pretty damn cool.
还是相当酷的
kills you?
死人
it does something unthinkable, but...
会发生无法想象的事
it doesn't kill you.
但不会死人
hello.
喂
agent Dunham? nina sharp.
德探员吗 我是尼娜·夏普
hand's back to normal.
手恢复正常了
well, good for you.
太好了
I was curious about that question you asked.
我很好奇你问的问题
whether there were other places
是否有其他地点
where cortexiphan was tested.
做过克特西芬测试
yes?
怎么样
there was, it turns out,
原来还有
a second clinical trial.
第二次临床试验
though much smaller than the one in ohio.
但比俄亥俄州的测试规模小
there was?
有吗
yes, in jacksonville, florida.
有 在佛罗里达州的杰克逊维尔
at a military base.
一个军事基地
agent Dunham?
德探员
thank you very much for calling.
非常感谢您来电
you're most welcome.
不客气
have a good night.
祝您晚安
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表