剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Fringe S01E20
《迷离档案》第一季 第20集(本季终)
G.S.W., left-upper quadrant, possible hemothorax.
左上胸腔枪伤 可能有积血
Bp is dropping 80 over 50. Pulse 120.
血压降至80/50 脉搏120
Breath sounds?
呼吸音呢
Decreased on the left side, labored but stable.
左胸减弱 呼吸困难 但尚稳定
Get me a chest scan.
准备胸腔扫描
Doctor...
医生
There's something else.
还有一点
Sir, i just heard about Nina Sharp.
长官 我刚听说尼娜·夏普的事
Do we know who shot her?
知道谁射伤她的吗
Trying to figure that out.
尚在追查
The security guard and doorman in the lobby are dead.
大厅的保安和门卫均被杀
No i.D. On the gunman.
持枪者身份不明
Is she gonna be... Too early to say.
她会 言之过早
Sir. No official statement from massive dynamic,
长官 巨力集团和威廉·贝尔
Or william bell. Thanks.
均无官方声明 谢谢
That's no surprise.
不足为奇
If they say the c.O.O. Was shot, their stock will take a hit.
对外宣称首席运营官遭枪伤 股票定受重创
Hey liv, security footage just came in.
小奥 监控录像刚送来了
We had video tech assemble the three video cameras.
技术人员整合了三个摄像头的录像
They shoot the night guy,
他们杀死门卫
They replace him.
替换了他
Then this guy comes in and they all head upstairs.
这名男子进入 他们一起上楼
Nina Sharp comes in six minutes later.
尼娜·夏普六分钟后进入
Then it goes black for four minutes.
接着镜头被切断了四分钟
What did he do to her?
他们对她做了什么
Whatever it was, it only took them four minutes.
不管是什么 只用了四分钟
Who is he?
他是谁
Can we enhance what he said?
能把他说的话弄清晰点吗
Sure.
可以
Take out the camera. We can do it here.
切断摄像 我们可以在这做
Run it through voice recognition.
用声音识别软件匹配一下
Take out the camera. We can do it here.
切断摄像 我们可以在这做
David robert jones.
戴维·罗伯特·琼斯
Why is he wearing bandages
他为何蒙着绷带
And the others are wearing masks?
其他人却戴面具
Not easy to walk around
上了监视名单
When you're on half the world's watch list.
要到处走动并非易事
Maybe he's recently tried to change his appearance.
可能他近期整了容
But all our information suggests
但我们所掌握的线索表明
That jones working for bell.
琼斯在为贝尔卖♥♥命
So why shoot his number two?
为什么要射杀他的副手
It doesn't make any sense.
这根本不合逻辑
Maybe our information is wrong.
可能线索错了
Why don't we go straight to the source
那干嘛不直接抓源头
And bring william bell in for questioning now?
把威廉·贝尔带过来问话
At this point, i don't think that--
现在 我觉得
We have solid intelligence that william bell
有可靠情报表明 我们调查的恐怖事件
Is funding these horrific events that we've seen,
是由威廉·贝尔所组织
Most of which have been carried out by jones.
其中大部分均由琼斯执行
I'm not... At this point,
我不是 在这个阶段
I don't care how powerful william bell is
我不管威廉·贝尔有多深的背景
Or how deep his political connections go,
或者他在政坛有多少关系
He is not above the law.
他不能凌驾于法律之上
Dunham. Sir, with all due respect,
德纳姆 长官 恕我直言
I have too much in this, professionally and personally,
从专业和个人角度 我对此充满疑惑
That if you stand in the way now, i...
如果你还是执意阻拦 我
Dunham!
德纳姆
I came in here to begin making the calls
我进来是想打电♥话♥
I'm going to need to make in order
下令准备走访
To get the interview that we both agree is necessary.
我们都认为需要问话的人
And i would also request that you stop cutting me off
每次我要跟你说别再钻牛角尖时
Every time i'm about to tell you
我要你再也不准打断我
To stop drilling, you've struck oil,
你的目的已经达到了
As i was going to do when we first came through that door.
刚进门我就想告诉你
This is broyles.
我是布洛伊
Nina sharp is out of surgery.
尼娜·夏普做完手术了
Where's walter?
沃尔特去哪里了
With you? UhUh.
没跟你在一起吗 没有
I went to check on him this morning,
早上我去找过他
His bed wasn't even slept in.
他的床都没人睡过
I thought he'd worked here all night.
我以为他整晚在这里呢
I thought he went home with you last night.
我以为他昨晚跟你回去了
Hey, i need to talk to walter.
我要跟沃尔特谈谈
Is he here?
他在吗
Yeah, take a number.
我打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna check the cafeteria,
我去餐厅看看
See if he slept there again.
说不定他又睡那里了
Okay.
好的
You don't look so good.
你脸色不太好
David robert jones shot nina sharp.
戴维·罗伯特·琼斯射伤了尼娜·夏普
I wanted to see if--
我想知道
Hi--Hi, it's peter bishop calling.
喂 我是彼得·贝肖普
I was wondering if you maybe have an eye on my father?
我想问你有没有见过我父亲
He wondered off again.
他又不见了
Yeah.
对
Look, can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Could you go check down in the marine biology lab?
能不能去海洋生物实验室看看
He sometimes spends the night down there,
他有时会去那里
Cleaning out the tanks with Mrs. Ericson.
跟埃里森夫人清洗水箱
No, i'll wait--I'll wait. Thank you.
我等你 谢谢
Do you think he left because of what i said?
他因为我说的话而离开吗
You mean because of what he is referring to
你是说 被他称为
As "the assault in the pastry shop?"
"蛋糕店的突袭"那件事吧
I don't know, it's hard to say.
我不知道 很难说
It was about cortexiphan, bell's trials.
是关于克特西芬的 贝尔的实验
I wanted to see if walter knew what bell did to me.
我想知道沃尔特知不知道贝尔对我做了什么
I know, he told me.
我知道 他说了
You caught him off guard.
你说得太突然
And i understand you had your reasons
我理解你不得不说了那样的话
For saying what it is that you had to say.
你有你的难处
And i know he understands that too.
我相信他也理解
He's not there.
他不在那里
No one's seen him.
没人见过他
Hello.
喂
No luck, huh?
没看到他
Okay, well thanks for your help.
谢谢你帮忙
Peter...
彼得
I--I'm sorry that i was so hard on him.
我很抱歉之前对他太刻薄了
Don't worry about it.
别担心
He's probably back at the hotel right now,
他可能已经回到旅店
Working his way to the bottom of a pint of rocky road.
在努力吃蛋糕呢
I think to repair that one requires a special skill set.
估计需要特殊技能才能修好它
Phillip.
飞利浦
You've been shot.
你中枪了
We discovered it was jones.
我们查出是琼斯所为
You're lucky.
你很幸运
Not too many gunshot victims have come through this way
很少在胸腔留有防弹纤维的
Have kevlar parts in their rib cage.
枪伤受害者能挺过来
You'll be up and about in no time.
你会很快好起来的
What did he want, Nina?
尼娜 他想要什么
What did he do to your arm?
他对你的手臂做了什么
Get me agent Dunham.
把德探员找来
I need to speak with her right away.
我现在要和她谈谈
Agent Dunham.
德探员
Specialist from Massive Dynamic.
他们是巨力集团的专家
I'll be right with you, agent Dunham.
德探员 我一会就能和你谈了
Let's just say this treatment doesn't fall under an HMO.
这个治疗不归健康维护组织管
No.
当然
William Bell is not the problem,
威廉·贝尔不是问题所在
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表