剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It tells me if you're hot.
它能告诉我你热不热
So...
结果呢
So you're definitely hot.
结果你确实很热辣
But,I'm looking for someone with syphilis.
但是 我正在找有梅毒的人
Uh, okay.
喔 好吧
I don't understand. something's wrong.
我不明白 出差错了
Something's missing.
遗漏了什么
The rat's body has rejected the cure.
老鼠的身体排斥解药
Perhaps a protein incompatibility.
也许是蛋白不相容
No, it's not that.
不 不是那个
I know what's wrong.
我知道哪出错了
The contagion required cerebral spinal fluid
传染需要脑脊髓液
As a catalyst.
作为催化剂
And the cure must require some as well.
解药一定也需要一些
Bond the cure to the contagion.
把解药和感染相关联
Yes, and the only spinal fluid we know for a fact
是的 我们现在知道的唯一合适的脊髓液
Is compatible... is my own.
是我自己的
Well, no, that's out of the question.
不 那绝对不行
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
If you lose more spinal fluid
你失去太多脊髓液
It could cause a brain hemorrhage.
会引起脑出血
No, I was very careful
我一直很谨慎的监测
To monitor the amount of fluid I removed.
抽出的脊髓液的量
Another 25 milliliters should be safe.
再抽25毫升仍是安全的
Walter...we can't.
沃尔特 不行
We have no other choice!
我们别无选择了
Walter!
沃尔特
Prep the table, Agent Farnsworth.
准备桌子 方探员
Thank you.
谢谢
Anything?
有什么发现吗
No, not yet.
目前还没
I got her.
找到她了
She's near the back, near the bar.
在后方 吧台附近
Peter,I can't find her.
彼得 我找不到她
She was right there, but she's gone now.
她刚就在那儿 现在不见了
Okay...
好吧
Alright keep looking.
继续找
I'm gonna check with Charlie.
我和查理联♥系♥下
Hey, charlie?
查理
We had her, but we lost her.
我们发现她了 但跟丢了
You got the exit?
出口什么情况
Nobody is leaving yet.
还没人出去
She's still in there with you, Liv.
她还在里面 小奥
You prepare for the spinal fluid,agent Farnsworth.
你去制备下脊髓液 方探员
Come on up.
起来吧
Here we go. Gently.
就这样 轻点
Yes.
好的
Okay, gently, gently, gently.
轻轻的 轻轻的 轻轻的
All right?
还好吗
Yes, thanks.
是的 谢谢
Charlie...
查理
Yeah, Charlie, I think she's headed to you.
查理 我想她朝你那里去了
What's she wearing?
她穿的什么
Black dress and freakishly blue eyes.
黑裙子 奇怪的蓝眼睛
On it.
知道了
Valerie Boone,are you Valerie Boone?
瓦莱丽·布恩 是瓦莱丽·布恩吗 就是她
It's her.Take her down.
就是她 把她放倒
All right,we got her.clear the area.
好的 我们抓到她了 清下场
I just got off the phone with Olivia.
我刚和奥利维亚通了电♥话♥
Good news, Dr. Boone. they have her.
好消息 布恩博士 他们找到她了
Oh, excellent.
太好了
Dr. Boone?Walter.
布恩博士 沃尔特
Get me a tpa injection.
给我支组织原生质激活注射剂
You lied to me.
你骗我
You let me take too much spinal fluid.
你让我取了过量的脊髓液
How far would you go
为了你爱的人
For someone you love?
你能牺牲多少
How's she doing?
她怎么样
She's gonna be out for hours.
她还要昏迷好几小时
Where's the siren on this thing?
这车上的警报器在哪儿
There.
那里
Is that why you wanted to drive?
你想开车就是因为这个吗
Everybody should get to do this
每个人死前
at least once bare working on
都该尝试下这个
That looks says more than just,
那表情不只是说
"I wish I hadn't have let him drive."
"真希望我没让他开"
I was just thinking about Nicholas Boone
我只是在想尼古拉斯·布恩
And what he did for his wife.
还有他为他妻子所做的一切
What he is doing.
他做的事
Jeez, that kind of love.
还有这种爱
Greg asked Rachel for a divorce,
格雷格向瑞秋提出离婚
And now he's fighting her for custody.
现在 他在和她争夺抚养权
You know, I never liked that guy.
我一直就不喜欢那个人
You've never met Greg.
你从没见过格雷格啊
Yeah, but I met your sister.
但我见过你姐姐
So I know she deserves better.
所以我知道她值得更好的人
And I thought you were a card-carrying cynic.
我以为你是个名副其实的犬儒主义者
I am, world class.
还是世界等级的
But there's an argument to be made that beneath every cynic,
但有一个论点说 每个犬儒主义者背后
There is a frustrated romantic.
都是一个绝望的浪漫主义者哦
Peter!
彼得
Peter My trigger
彼得 我的枪
Thank you.
谢谢
I think she like you.
我想她喜欢你
Good. bring her in, strap her down.
带她进来 放下来绑住
Walter, what happened?
沃尔特 发生了什么
He had a stroke.
他刚中风发作
Pulse is strong.
脉搏很强烈
Yeah, so is she.
她也是
Agent Farnsworth, 30ccs of the antidote, please.
方探员 30毫升的解毒剂 谢谢
Peter.
彼得
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用客气
Okay now what
现在怎么样
Now we wait.
现在我们等
Walter...
沃尔特
No! Let her!
不 别动
Is she...
她怎么了
Seems to be working.
好象起效了
Agent Farnsworth...
方探员
Prepare a solution, 30 parts saline.
准备百分之三十的盐水
And some adrenaline
还有肾上腺素
And perhaps a cup of coffee.
或许还可以拿杯咖啡
Walter.
沃尔特
Hmm?
什么事
He's gone.
他走了
Dr. Boone asked me to give this to you personally,
布恩博士让我亲自把这个给你
Agent Dunham.
德探员
What is it, Walter?
这是什么 沃尔特
Agent Dunham,
德探员
If you're watching this,
如果你看到这个
I suspect I didn't make it.
我猜我没有挺过来
But you and I had a bargain,
但是你和我有个交易
And, uh, you held up your end.
你那部分完成了
Now, I have made many mistakes in my life,
我一生中犯过很多错
But in the end, I should at least
但最后 我至少
Be a man of my word.
该信守承诺
And I promised you answers.
我答应过给你答案
With any luck, you will use them
幸运的话 你可能可以
To rectify some of my misdeeds.
以此来纠正些我的错误
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表