剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Boston, Mass
波士顿 麻省
what is your name
你叫什么名字
whoever you're thinking about.
你在想谁呢
your girlfriend or whatever.
女朋友吗
i don't have a girlfriend.
我没有女朋友
yeah?
是吗
what's in the bag?
包里是什么
oh, is it a pizza?
是披萨吗
'cause i could really go for a mushroom pizza.
我还真的想来份蘑菇披萨
yeah, it's a mushroom pizza.
对 确实是蘑菇披萨
awesome.
太棒了
you're not married, are you?
你还没有结婚吧
not that it's any of my business.
我就八卦一下
well, you never know about people.
别人的事情你不会知道的
my name isn't amber, by the way, obviously.
对了 很明显我不叫琥珀
that's just for the club.
只是在夜♥总♥会♥用
you wanna know my real name or what?
你想知道我的真名吗
yes, i do.
想啊
very much.
非常想
loraine.
劳琳
ready for this?
听好了
loraine daisy.
劳琳·黛西
all my sisters have flowers for middle names.
我所有的姐妹都以花的名字作为中间的名子
my mom couldn't even spell loraine right.
我妈妈甚至都写不对"劳琳"
what is it?
怎么了
i don't know!
我不知道
what is it? oh, god, what's happening?!
是什么 天啊 发生什么了
it'll be over in a second. hold on.
马上就会好 忍♥一下
try and get up. try and get up.
试着站起来 站起来
try and get up.
试着起来看看
everything okay?
一切都好吗
you need a lift to the hospital, i got a van right here.
你得赶快去医院 我的车在外面
thanks, i'll take her. i'll take her.
谢谢 我带她去 我带她去
what's happening to me?!
我到底怎么了
help!
救命
don't leave me!
别丢下我
i'm dr. steel, okay? everything's gonna be fine.
我是斯蒂尔医生 你还好吗 你会没事的
take a deep breath, all right?
深呼吸
you're gonna be fine, okay?
你会没事的 知道吗
you're gonna be fine. take a deep breath.
你会没事的 深呼吸
now, how many months are you?
你有几个月了
how many months what?
什么几个月
pregnant. i'm notnot pregnant!
怀孕 我没有怀孕
hold her down.
按住她
we're gonna have to strap her in.
我们得把她捆起来
we gotta cut this baby out now, doctor!
我们得立即剖腹产 医生
all right, all right.
好的 好的
v.p. 60, pulse is thready.
静脉压60 脉搏稳定
what the hell was that?
究竟怎么回事
we lost her heartbeat.
她的心脏停跳了
go for the baby now. give me a scalpel.
救婴儿 给我解剖刀
Fringe S01E02
《迷离档案》第一季 第02集
thank you all for convening at this late hour.
感谢大家这么晚还能过来
43 minutes ago, we were alerted to an incident
43分钟前发生了一起事件
at the wallace bromley medical center.
在华♥莱♥士♥·布罗姆雷医疗中心
while the details are still coming in,
具体情况仍在汇报中
it appears to be another anomaly
本委员会仍然在调查
whose mysteries and origins
这起神秘异常事件的
remains the sole purpose of this committee.
原因及进展
i called you together tonight to introduce you to my new team,
我今晚把你们叫来是介绍给你们认识我的新团队
who have test to assist us in our investigation of these events.
他们将协助我们调查这类事件
hopefully, they will have more success than our last.
但愿他们会比前任更有成效
walter bishop,
沃尔特·贝肖普
dubbed by his contemporaries
被同时代的科学家誉为
as a successor to albert einstein,
和爱因斯坦的接♥班♥人
worked for the defense advanced research projects agency
从上世纪七十年代起
from the late '70s...
就在国防部高级研究所工作
until he was committed
直到他因过失杀人
to the st. clair's mental institution
被送到圣克莱尔的
for manslaughter.
精神病研究中心
he was never convicted of that crime.
他从未被宣告有罪
but in one of your own reports,
不过在你的一份报告里
you theorize that bishop's previous work
你推论到贝肖普之前的工作
may itself be the root
可能是这一切
of all these unexplained phenomon.
神秘现象的根源
given that he's been hugging a padded cell for 17 years,
考虑到他已经被关了17年
i think we can probably exclude him as a suspect.
我觉得我们就可以排除他的嫌疑了
however, his knowledge makes him uniquely qualified
而且他的学识使得他成为选协助我们的
to assist our efforts
独一无二的人选
while he remains in the legal custody of his son peter.
他仍然是在他儿子彼得的合法监护下
yes, peter bishop,
对 彼得·贝肖普
whose history of questionable business practices
他以往的从商经历
verge on fraud.
让人怀疑他是个骗子
yet you propose
你还要求
giving him access to information that,
让他知道这些信息
if made public, would cause mass panic.
如果被公之于众 可能会产生大规模的恐慌
there's nothing we could tell him
就算我们什么都不说
that he can't learn from his father
他也可以从他父亲那里知道
or deduce himself, with a 190 iq.
或者干脆凭着他190的智商自己推理出来
what were you thinking when you recruited olivia dunham?
你招来奥利维亚·德纳姆是什么意思
an f.b.i. agent who had an illicit affair with her partner,
一个自己搭档上♥床♥的FBI探员
a man who turned out to be a traitor.
而他被证明是叛国者
i was thinking that a woman who didn't hesitate
我认为一个女人毫不犹豫的
to follow the evidence and expose the man she loved
调查真♥相♥ 揭发她所爱的人
at the cost of great personal pain and embarrassment
并承受了巨大的痛苦和尴尬
must surely be worthy of our trust.
这样的女人绝对值得我们的信任
i love you.
我爱你
who--who are you working for?
谁 你是为谁工作
hello?
你好
wake up--there's something you need to see.
快起来 你有些东西要看
well, waking up's not gonna be a problem,
起床不是问题
but thank you for the gentle nudge.
不过谢谢你的温柔提醒
pick up the others and meet me in 30 minutes
叫上其他人 在布罗姆雷医疗中心
at the bromley medical center.
30分钟之后见
ah, good morning to you too.
你也早上好
you're kiddin' me, right?
开玩笑吧
your phone was off the hook.
你关机了
that's 'cause i didn't want to get woken up.
那是因为我不想被吵醒
you need to get your father.
你得去叫你父亲
apparently there's something we need to see.
很明显有些东西我们要去看看
and this something--
那这个东西
it can't wait.
没时间了
okay.
好
walter.
沃尔特
hey, walter, come on, we're--
沃尔特 快点 我们要
walter?
沃尔特
come on.
怎么搞的
tell me you're not in the closet
别告诉我说你又在壁橱里
what the hell are you doing here again?
你怎么又跑到这儿了
where i've been for the past 17 years
我过去的17年
is a mental hospital.
都是在精神病院度过的
st. clair's.
圣克莱尔
i'm the one that got you out of that place, remember?
是我带你出来的 还记得吧
there was a patient there.
那里有个病人
carlos.
叫卡洛斯
he would sing
他总喜欢唱
row, row, row your boat
Row Row Row you boat这首歌♥
every night.
每晚都唱
Funny how difficult it is to sleep
现在没这首歌♥
without that song.
晚上居然睡不着觉了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表