剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Shut up.
闭嘴
Leave my father alone.
别碰我父亲
Luke,take it easy.
别激动 卢克
Stay back!
退后
Dunham!
德纳姆
You okay?
没事吧
Luke--luke--
卢克 卢克
What did you do to him? no,I didn't--
你对他做了什么 什么都没做
He went into a trance and he shot himself.
他精神恍惚 然后就自杀了
Freeze!
不许动
on your knees,son.
小子 跪下
I don't get it.
我不明白
He knew he was killing those people.
他在杀人 这他看在眼里
Why would the kid protect a murderer like that?
为何这小子要包庇一个杀人犯
Because it's his father.
那可是他父亲
Sanford.
圣福德
Interesting day.
今天很有趣
So I hear.
我听说了
For the record...
我把话说清楚
Your agent disobeyed a direct order of mine,
你的手下违抗我的命令
Released luke dempsey,
公然释放卢克·邓普西
And then attempted to apprehend the suspect
在没有增援的情况下
Without backup.
就去抓捕嫌犯
From what I can tell,
在我看来
Agent dunham closed this case
即便你百般刁难
In spite of your obstructions.
德探员还是破了此案
She violated too many aspects of fbi protocol
她对联调局的规定
To even count!
视而不见
She ided a murderer,
她确定了凶手
Contained a computer program that melts people's brains--
控制了侵蚀人类大脑的计算机程序
Listen to me,phillip-- no,you listen to me.
听着 飞利浦 不 你给我听好
What you're passing off as bureaucratic concern
你这是假借官威
Looks an awful lot like a personal vendetta,
以泄私愤
And if you pusit,
如果你依旧执迷不悟
I will stake my career on her behalf.
我宁可丢了饭碗 也会保护她
Are you threatening me,phillip?
你是在威胁我吗 飞利浦
You decide to go after olivia dunham,
你和奥利维亚·德纳姆过不去
You're going after me,
就是和我过不去
And all the red tape in the world won't protect you.
就算你有免死金牌也保护不了你
You sure you're up for this?
你真要这样吗
I got a lotta red tape,phillip.
我可有很多免死金牌
Walter.
沃尔特
There's a woman here who wants to talk to you.
有位女士来找你
She pretty?
她漂亮吗
She's right there.
她就在那边
Now,look...
听我说
If you need me,I'll be right here.
我就在这里 有事你就说
If you need to end the conversation for any reason,
如果你不想再说下去
You just say the word.
吱一声就行
My daughter's name was carla warren.
我女儿叫卡拉·沃伦
Oh,dear.
天啊
Do you remember her?
你还记得她吗
Yes.
记得
Want to see you because...
来看你是因为
You were the last person to see my daughter alive,
你是最后一个见到我女儿的人
And...
还有
I've always wanted to ask...
我一直想问
Was there anything else I could know?
还有其他什么事吗
Anything,anything else...
任何事都行
You could tell me about my daughter.
说些我女儿的事
She was...
她
A wonderful girl.
生性乖巧
What I remember...
我只记得
Is her smile.
她的笑容
She had a wonderful smile.
她的笑容很灿烂
I miss carla.
我好惦念卡拉
Me too.
我也是
I miss her.
好想她
I'll tell you everything I remember
她和我在一起的时光
About our time together.
我全都会告诉你
Part of me wants to ask you
我也想请你
To explain what happened with ella.
告诉我艾拉是怎么了
But I'm not sure I'll feel safer if I know.
可知道后 又不知道自己会不会安心
You wouldn't.
不会安心
How do you do it,liv?
你怎么做到的 小奥
I brushed.
我刷牙了
Fantastic.
好极了
Say good night.
说晚安吧
Okay,come here and give me a kiss.
来个吻别
On the cheek.
亲脸
Muah!
木啊
I tricked you.
骗到你了
Okay. good night,sweeeartrt.
晚安 甜心
Night.
晚安
Hi.
你好
What's up?
什么事
First of all,I've had a couple of drinks,
我喝了几杯
But don't worry-- I walked over.
不过别担心 我走过来的
Okay.
噢
And,uh...
还有
I wanted to say that...
我只想说
I've never had him in my life...walter.
这辈子我并没有了解沃尔特
And now,thanks to your insane freak show of an operation,
拜你的疯狂手术所赐
I do.
我做到了
Have him in my life.
懂了他
And I think that I was...
并且我觉得
I think that I was a little scared.
我有点害怕
And maybe if he-- healked to that woman...
如果他 能让那个女士开心
Whatever. i--
随便啦 我
I wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我向你道歉
You were right.
你说得对
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
How's ella doing?
艾拉怎么样了
Good. thanks.
挺好 谢谢
Liv,she wants you to tuck her in.
小奥 她想让你给她掖被子
Okay.
好
So I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表