剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I suggest you keep your unfounded accusations in check.
我建议你的无理指控适可而止
Walter.
沃尔特
Can you come out?
你能出来吗
Um, I need to go back in.
我得再进去
In our room?
进房♥间吗
Uh, no.
不是
In the tank.
进那个水槽
There are too many questions.
还有太多疑问
Like who's working for whom?
比如谁为谁卖♥♥命
And why?
为何
Who should be arrested? who's plotting what?
该逮捕谁 谁在密谋什么
And if john had the answers,
如果约翰有答案
Then the answers are still in his memory,
这些答案在他的记忆里
Which means that they're in my memory.
那也就在我的记忆里
Ms. dunham... please, walter.
德纳姆小姐 拜托 沃尔特
We're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间
It's dangerous.
太冒险了
I am prepared to take that risk.
我准备接受风险
There is little that makes me happier
比起嗑药 还有一点
Than taking drugs.
会让我兴奋
Perhaps administering them,
可能是管理
Designing and carrying out experiments
设计和开展试验
That bend the plane of what we consider reality.
超越我们脑海中的现实
I'm rarely if ever opposed to such things except now.
我很少拒绝这种事 但此刻不行
But I tell you,
我告诉你
You'll damage yourself.
你会毁了你自己的
Every time you go back in,
每次你进去
Seizures, aneurysms, memory loss, death...
癫痫 动脉瘤 失忆 死亡
But if I don't go back in, others may die.
但如果我不去 有人会死的
And if you do, the death could be your own.
但如果你进去 死的人会是你
There are no guarantees that you will retrieve
在那里无法保障你能得到
The memories you're looking for.
你在寻找的记忆
And remember, there can be no interaction with him.
谨记 在里面是无法跟他交流的
You can't just ask.
你不能光问
He did see me.
他确实看到我了
No.
不
No, that is not possible.
不 不可能
Give me some time.
给我点时间
I will try to develop a safer technique.
我会尽量发明一种更安全的技术
But not tonight.
但不是今晚
You need to rest.
你得休息
Sleep well.
睡个好觉
You too.
你也是
Tell him to have the money
告诉他给钱
Or I'll have to break his legs too.
不然我也打断他的腿
I gotta go.
我要挂了
What the hell happened to you?
你到底怎么了
He's back in town.
他回城里了
Peter bishop.
彼得·贝肖普
Peter bishop, really?
彼得·贝肖普 真的吗
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表