剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Where's your father?
你父亲在哪里
No idea.
不知道
Tell me about him.
告诉我他的事
Uh,what do you wanna know?
你想知道什么
He had a pretty rough ride.
他命运多舛
Smart.
人很聪明
Maybe a little too smart for his own good.
对他自己来说也许聪明的过了头
Couldn't hold down a job,
以至工作都没保住
Then he gets dumped by your mom.
之后他被你母亲抛弃
That couldn't have been easy.
那肯定不太好受
People don't understand him.
别人都不理解他
They don't take the time.
不给他机会
When did you see him last?
你上次见到他是什么时候
Few weeks ago.
几个礼拜前
We aren't really close.
我们的关系不是那么亲密
Have you spoken to your mom recently?
最近和你母亲通过电♥话♥吗
Do you know what happened to your stepfather?
知道你继父的事吗
And,uh,i told you about Greg myself.
我亲口告诉过你格雷戈里的事
Come on,Luke.
卢克
The only thing that these victims have in common,
除了脑子被液化外
Besides having their brains liquefied,
这些受害者的唯一共同点
Was that they were all close
就是他们都和曾经
To someone who pissed off your father.
惹恼你父亲的人关系密切
This guy died because he married your mother.
这家伙死是因为他娶了你母亲
And your friend Greg here,
而你的朋友格雷戈里
He died because his dad fired your dad.
他死是因为他父亲炒了你父亲鱿鱼
That's impossible!
不可能
The horror show in this picture
这张照片中是你朋友
Was a friend of yours.
死亡的可怕场面
You wanna cover it up now?
你现在还要隐瞒吗
No!
不
I want a lawyer.
我要找个律师
D-don't I get a lawyer?
难道我没律师吗
Is it any consolation knowing you were right?
证明自己是对的 会不会有点安慰
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Wait five minutes,then release him.
五分钟后放了他
What about Harris?
那哈里斯呢
Screw him.
管他呢
My thoughts exactly.
正如我所想
Okay,come on.
好 走吧
What did I miss?
我错过了什么
Just trust me.
相信我
Yeah,I need a cab.
我要辆出租车
I need to hear that call.
我要监听下那个电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
...to braddock street.
去布雷多克街
One person going to 1432 braddock street.
一个人去布雷多克街1432号♥
I'll have a car there in ten minutes.
10分钟后车会到
Ten minutes,right? All right,thanks.
10分钟吗 行 谢谢
He just called a cab.
他刚要了辆出租车
One guess where it's taking him.
猜一猜他会去哪里
Oh,come on.
算了吧
He cannot possibly be that stupid.
他不可能那么傻
He's 19.
他才19岁
Good point.
说的好
I don't underestimate my father,by the way.
顺便说下 我没低估我父亲
I understand him.
我理解他
Sometimes more than I want to.
有时候甚至比我想的还多
Look,if I let him talk to that woman,
要是我让他和那个女人谈
She's just going to accuse him of killing her daughter,
她会指责他杀了她的女儿
Which is something that he didn't do.
但实际上他没有
Then why not just let them meet?
那为什么还不让他们见面
Whose side are you on anyway?
你到底和谁是一边的
I know what it's like
我知道
To live with something unresolved--that's all.
带着疑问生活是什么感觉 就这样
Congratulations--you just described the entire planet.
祝贺你 你刚把整个地球的人都说遍了
This could provide closure for your father.
这可以了结你父亲的心病
He's had to live with the death of that woman
他必须得接受现实
He got put away because of it.
他也因此而入院
Who's to say that this wouldn't be a resolution for him?
也许这对他来说是种解脱
If I didn't know better,i'd think you actually
我要是不了解你 还以为你
Wanted the man to have a nervous breakdown!
想让他精神崩溃呢
Then maybe you don't know better,
也许你不够了解我
Because I care for your father too.
因为我也关心你父亲
And I believe that shielding him from the truth,
我相信对他隐瞒事实
From what's real,ultimately does him a disservice.
到最后对他其实是一种伤害
What's real doesn't really seem to concern walter.
事实可不会那么在意沃尔特
And what you said earlier
之前你说
About this being none of your business,
这事和你无关
That was right on the money.
这话很对
Okay,you stay here.
你待在这里
You are not going in there alone.
你不会一个人进去吧
Just stay here and watch the entrance.
待在这里 监视入口
Will you at least call for backup?
至少你也要打电♥话♥叫后援
Harris wants me to screw this up.
哈里斯本来就想让我把这事搞糟
If I call for help,
要是我打电♥话♥求救
He's gonna do whatever it takes to make me look bad.
他会想尽一切办法让我出丑
Where the hell are Dunham and the kid?
德纳姆和那个孩子到底在哪里
I have no idea,sir.
不知道 先生
Trace the GPS on Dunham's car.
用GPS追踪德纳姆的车
I wanna know where she is now!
我要知道她现在在哪里
W-why the hell would you do that?
你究竟为什么那么做
He was a friend of mine!
他是我的朋友
His was a bad family,Luke.
他来自不良家庭 卢克
They were cruel people.
他们很残忍♥
You actually...
你真的
You actually killed Greg from here?
真的从这里杀了格雷戈里吗
Now--how many more,dad? who else,huh?
还要杀多少 爸爸 还有谁
All they had to do was give me a chance,
他们要做的就是给我一个机会
A fair shake,a chance to prove myself.
一次公平交易 一个去证明我自己的机会
But they thought they could just drop me to the curb
但是他们以为可以像扔垃圾一样
Like a piece of garbage.
把我扔在路边
Son...
儿子
No! no!
不 不
So all this is supposed to fix that?
这些能弥补那个吗
Luke...
卢克
I don't know who you are anymore,dad!
我都认不出来你了 爸爸
I used to look up to you.
以前我是多么尊敬你
And now... you're pathetic.
可现在 你真可怜
Go!
快走
They're coming for me,not for you.
他们是来抓我 不是你
Dad Go!
爸爸 走
Stay right where you are.
站那里别动
You ruined everything.
你把一切都毁了
People were gonna respect me...
人们本来会尊敬我
Respect my work.
尊敬我的工作
Now my son hates me because of you.
现在因为你 我的儿子讨厌我
But this is how it ends.
就这样结束了
Stay back,or I'll kill you too.
后退 否则我连你也杀掉
It was their fault-- all of them!
是他们的错 他们那些人
I just wanted them
我只是想让他们
To feel the pain that they made me feel.
尝尝他们给我带来的痛苦
Just put the gun down.
把枪放下
Why should you care whether I live or die?
你为什么在意我的死活
Especially when you know what I've done.
尤其当你知道我做过什么之后
Mr. dempsey,look away from the screen.
邓普西先生 请不要看屏幕
No. I wanna see.
不 我想看看
I wanna finally see... my creation.
看一下我的最终杰作
Stop right there!
站着别动
Hey there,luke.
卢克 你好
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表