剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Next of kin is being notified by local agents as we speak.
本地的警探已经联♥系♥到她的亲属了
Samantha gilmore.
萨曼莎·吉尔莫
Wait,did you say sam gilmore?
你是说山姆·吉尔莫吗
Yeah. samantha gilmore.
是啊 萨曼莎·吉尔莫
You know her?
你认识她吗
Our perp's name is the artist.
罪犯的绰号♥叫艺术家杀手
Now,some of you here may recal
你们可能记起了
That we had our first encounter with him three years ago.
三年前 我们跟他的首次邂逅
He killed four women in lower jamaica plain
两年间 他在牙买♥♥加平原低地
Over a period of two days.
杀害了四名女性
After the fourth murder he stopped.
第四起谋杀后 他收手了
Are you holding for dr. winnik?
你要找文尼科医生吗
Uh,yes.
是的
Samantha gilmore,age 24.
萨曼莎·吉尔莫 24岁
Now,the killing bears all of the artist's trademarks.
尸体布满了艺术家杀手的印记
His m.o. is to kidnap,sedate,and kill his victims.
他的惯用伎俩是绑♥架♥ 麻醉 并杀害被害人
Then after he kills them,using surgical tools and chemicals,
杀人后 他用外科手术工具 跟化学药品
He,in his mind,enhances their appearance.
用他的眼光 改造受害人的相貌
In this case he bleached her skin,
本案里 他漂白了她的皮肤
Removed multiple piercings,and dyed her hair.
挂掉几个纹身 还染了她的头发
Like the others... thanks.
就像其他受害人一样 谢谢
It was preceded with a faxed invitation to view new work
之前他会通过传真
That was to be displayed somewhere in public.
让大家来欣赏
Anything yet? no.
查到什么吗 还没
That was the hospital. they're giving the boy an mri.
是医院打来的 他们给那孩子做了核磁共振
When he's done I'm gonna go in and talk to him again.
等他做完 我要再去跟他谈
In the meantime I've sent his picture
我把他的照片
To samantha gilmore's friends and family,
给萨曼莎·吉尔莫的亲朋看过
But,so far,no one recognizes him.
目前为止 没人认出他
You didn't really expect that they would,did you?
你也猜到没有人认得出了吧
No.
是的
So let me ask you the obvious.
我直接问你吧
What's the connection?
有什么联♥系♥
Amala and kamala,
阿玛拉跟卡马拉
The wolf girls of india.
印度的狼女孩
And--and,ah...
还有
Marie-angelique memmie leblanc
玛丽·安热利克·梅米·勒勃朗
The wild girl of champagne.
香巴尼的野姑娘
They're all feral children who--
他们都是完全与人类隔绝
Who grew up completely isolated from human contact,
独自长大的野孩子
Surviving,like our boy,uh,for many years alone.
就像我们这孩子一样 独自存活了很多年
Yeah,but I'm guessing none of them could write upside-down.
是啊 可我想他们没一个会写倒字的
You're saying that the boy grew up down there.
你是说 那孩子在地下长大的吗
Well,based on the blood work,yes.
根据血液分♥析♥结果 是的
I'm fairly certain that the lack of vitamin d,for one,
由于缺乏维生素D 以及体内
But also the complete absence of lactobacillus--
完全不含乳酸菌 我肯定是如此
Microorganisms that help us digest.
帮助我们消化的微生物
They're everywhere. precisely.
它们到处都是 精辟
If the boy had spent any time above the ground,
要是那孩子在地上呆过
Then he certainly would have absorbed those.
他身上肯定会有这些
But that still doesn't explain
可还是没法解释
How he got there in the first place.
他一开始怎么到的那里
You said that the place had en sealed off for decades.
你说过 那地方被尘封好几十年了
The boy couldn't be more than ten.
那孩子不可能超过十岁
Well,he certainly looks that.
他的样子确实如此
You believe he might be older.
你觉得他年龄要更大吗
Well,given the environmental conditions--
鉴于他所处的环境
The lack of oxygen and light--
缺乏氧气跟光照
And their impact on his biological development,
对他生长发育的影响
He could be significantly older.
他可能年龄要大的多
But none of that explains
可这些都不能解释
How he knew samantha gilmore.
他为什么认识萨曼莎·吉尔莫
No.
不能
That I can't explain.
我的确没法解释
But good news,mr. broyles.
可也有好消息 布洛伊先生
I have located my turntable.
我找到我的唱片机了
So I don't need you to purchase me one after all.
不用麻烦你给我去买♥♥了
It was under the sink in the john.
在厕所水槽下面放着呢
So obvious.
多显而易见啊
I was sitting on the toilet,and i--
我正在马桶上坐着 就发现
Walter,i think that's probably enough information.
沃尔特 我想你说的够明白了
Agent dunham.
德探员
We just got another one.
我们又收到传真了
The artist is going after another victim.
艺术家杀手又要出手了
That's a beautiful dog.
这狗真漂亮
Thank you.Is he friendly?
谢谢你 它对人不凶吧
Of course.
当然
His name's mack.
他叫马克
Hey,mack. hey,mackie.
你好 马克 你好呀 小马
They,uh...
他们
They told me that you haven't eaten anything solid yet.
他们告诉我你还没吃过啥干粮
So i,uh...
所以我
I thought that you might like these
我想跟那些少油没肉的菜比起来
More than the mystery meat.
你可能会喜欢吃这个
When I was a kid,i used to live on these.
我小时候 有阵子光吃这个过活
Except the yellow.
黄色的我可不吃
Something about the color.
是颜色的问题
Reminded me of medicine.
让我想到了药片
You wanna try one?
你想尝尝吗
That's it. good.
好啦 不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yesterday you wrote down a name for me.
昨天你给我写了个名字
Remember?
记得吗
I thought today you could give me your name.
我觉得今天 你可以告诉我你的名字
You have a real way with him.
你对他真有一套
Elliot michaels. department of social services.
我是艾略特·迈克尔斯 社工处的
Uh,olivia dunham,fbi.
奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦调查局
Um,you mind if I borrow miss dunham for a few minutes?
不好意思 我有话要和跟德小姐说
I promise I'll bring her right back.
我保证 一会儿她就回来
I'll be just outside.
我就在门外
Dr. winnik brought me up to speed
文尼科医生让我来了解一下
About your interest in the boy's case.
你为什么对这孩子特别感兴趣
The circumstances by which he was found
他被发现时的状况
Attracted our interest.
让我们很感兴趣
It's bizarre,huh?
很古怪 是吧
Have you been able to find out anything more about him?
关于他 你还了解到什么吗
You know,first name,where he's from...
比如说 他叫什么 是哪里人
Uh,no. I'm afraid not yet.
恐怕还没
Well,i'm not gonna get in your way.
我没想来妨碍你
I just thought I'd stop by and see him
我只想在他被送走前
Before I get the ball rolling.
过来看看他
How so?
怎么会这样
How so? uh,well,you know-- physically,it--
这个 你知道 他身体上
It doesn't seem as if there's anything really wrong with him,
好像也没什么大问题
So I've arranged to have him moved.
所以我安排移交他了
Moved?
移交
To a facility that can provide the treatment he needs.
送到一家能为他提供所需治疗的机构
When? tomorrow.
什么时候 明天
You know,i hope.
你知道 我希望是明天
Assuming all the paperwork is in order.
如果文件都准备妥当了
What's wrong? uh,i'm not sure.
怎么了 我不知道
His bp and his heart rate are spiking.
他的血压和心率突然上升
It's okay,it's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
Okay. good. should I get a doctor?
好 很好 要我去叫医生吗
Ii think we're okay. All right.
我想没事了 好的
Are you ok there?
你们没事吧
Maybe if you just,uh,gave us a moment.
麻烦你让我们独处一会儿 好吗
Of course. just take your time.
当然 你们随意
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表