Well, I can see that.
那死无赖又没把我打瞎
That punk didn't shoot out my eyeball.
又来了
Stop it!
什么事一到他嘴里就成相声了
He sees the humor in everything.
Frasier 进来吧 - 谢谢 老爸
Frasier, come on in. - Thanks, Dad.
有重大赛事吗
So, big game?
没什么 他们又输了 投手不给力
Nah, they're losing again. Pitcher's a bum.
嗯 不给力 他简直是个流浪汉
He's a bum, he's an absolute hobo!
是不是 船长
Isn't that right, Skipper?
Niles 你喝醉了吗
Niles, are you drunk?
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous!
能看到咱爷仨重聚一堂
Seeing the three of us back together again in the same room
谁还需要酒精的麻醉
who needs alcohol for that?
我要 - 我也要
I do. - I do.
我给你拿罐啤酒 - 谢谢 老爸
I'll get you a beer. - Thanks, Dad.
你个卑鄙的骗子
You filthy liar!
你不是说他变了吗
You said he'd changed!
要不这么说 你能来吗
Well, it got you here, didn't it?
自从妈过世以后 我就独自应付他
I've been dealing with him all by myself ever since Mom died.
现在轮到你了 欢迎回家 回头的浪子
Now it's your turn, so welcome home, prodigal son!
你们要吃炸猪皮吗
You guys want some pork rinds?
这基本上是上宾的待遇了
And that's as close as you're going to get to a fatted calf.
不用了 老爸
No, thanks, Dad.
哦 你别死盯着我行不行
Oh, will you stop staring at me?
给你
Here you go.
哦 我完全理解 Frasier
Ah, well, I understand completely, Frasier.
老爸 Frasier刚刚跟我说
Dad, Frasier was just saying
他想单独跟你好好叙叙旧
that he'd like to spend some quality time with you alone,
那我就走了
so I'm just going to slip out.
行 你自便吧 - 好的
All right, suit yourself. - All right...
哦 你还不认识Eddie吧
oh, you haven't met Eddie.
Eddie呀
Eddie?
Frasier是长子
Frasier is the firstborn.
火炬交接完毕
The torch has been passed.
嗯 坐的航♥班♥还顺利吗
So... How was your flight?
我其实是开车来的
Oh, actually, I drove.
你走的九十号♥高速路吗
You take the I-Ninety?
八十号♥
Uh, Eighty.
应该走九十号♥ 更快一些
Should have taken Ninety, it would have got you here faster.
接旨
Darn.
老爸 你今天听我的节目了吗
So, Dad, did you listen to my show today?
没 我错过了 抱歉
No, I missed it. Sorry.
没事
That's all right.
怎么样 - 不太顺
How'd it go? - Well, uh, kind of rocky.
今天大部分时间 我都在苦苦思索
Spent a good part of the day puzzling over
一句招牌式的台词 来打出名号♥
the proper signature line to use to introduce myself.
你肯定能想到句好的
Well, I'm sure you'll come up with something.
你懂的 我想找句大家熟悉
Well, you know, I'm looking for something that's familiar
但不俗烂的
but not a clich you know,
能让大家一听就记住 但不能太花哨
something that's memorable but not too gimmicky...
其实我不在乎是不是
You know, it doesn't really matter if it's got something
老爸 拜托
Dad, please,
我正在跟你说话呢 开着电视不太好吧
I'm trying to have a conversation, it's hard with the TV on.
我就是想看看比分好吧
Well, I just want to get the score, O.K.?
我正跟你说我今天遇到的难题呢
I'm trying to describe to you my dilemna with that phrase
行 行 我在听
All right, fine, I'm listening.
行了吧 我在听
Are you happy? I'm listening.
有了 "我在听" 太妙啦
That's it! "I'm listening!" that's fabulous!
你这儿有铅笔吗
Have you got a pencil somewhere?
有 在厨房♥的桌子上
Yeah, there's one in the kitchen on the table.
"我在听" 老爸 我大爱呀
"I'm listening." Dad - oh, I love that!
那个 我也不想打断你
Uh, look, I hate to cut this short,
但是我跟别人约好了在公爵酒吧见面
but I told some guys i'd meet 'em down at Duke's.
你要出门了 - 是啊
You're leaving? - Yeah.
你要是好了 我送你出去
Whenever you're ready, I'll walk you out.
老爸 我两年没见你了
Dad, I haven't seen you in two years,
好不容易来一次 不到十分钟你就要出门
I stopped by and you're leaving in ten minutes?
咱们都别装了吧
Oh, why don't we stop kidding ourselves?
你也不想来的
You don't really want to be here,
我们根本没什么可说的
and we don't really have anything to talk about.
可是我在努力呀
At least I'm making the effort.
对哦 跟我聊聊天还得努力
Oh, yeah ?It's an effort to talk to me, huh?
难怪你每年只在
Well, I guess that's why you
圣诞节的时候回来一次
only bother coming home once a year at Christmas.
对了 抱歉 我收回那句话
Oh no, wait! Sorry, I take that back.
去年你去了Arugalah 谁知道什么鬼地方
Last year you went to Arugalah, wherever the hell that is.
老爸 你这么说就伤感情了
Dad, you know you're painting an awfully bleak picture here.
自从我搬到波士顿
Ever since I moved to Boston,
我每年至少回来三四次
I've come home at least three or four times a year.
只是最近又忙又乱
It's just lately things got a little hectic,
我没能经常回来
and I haven't been able to come home as often.
嗯 我也知道你妈走后 你就忙得不可开交
Yeah... I noticed how busy you got after your mother died.
但是 见鬼的 我也没有
But, what the hell, I didn't go
去波士顿看你 对不
visit you in Boston either, did I?
咱们还是算了吧
So, uh, why don't we just drop this?
不
No.
重要的是我们现在都在这儿
The point is that we're here now,
重聚了
together.
今晚我不会就此放弃
I don't want this night to end
我们至少得试着好好说说话
before we've at least tried to have one real conversation.
你至少试一试吧 老爸
Will you at least try, Dad?
你就坐下来 我们试一试好吗 求你了
Will you just sit down with me for a while and let's try, please?
那个
So, uh,
说来好笑 我 我
you know, I...
我都忘了这边有多爱下雨了
I'd forgotten how much it really does rain here.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
润物细无声 - 是呀
Makes things green. - Yeah...
没雨这世界得脏成啥样儿
where would the old earth be without rain?
我的心肝
My darling,
我还以为你对我的执着已经逐渐消失了
I would have thought that old fascination would wear off by now.
我们回来了
Well, hello, there!
嘿 - 哦 回来啦
Hey! - Oh, hey, guys.
Frasier 老爸说今天你节目开播三周年
Frasier, Dad tells me you've been on the air three years today,
我们想带你出去庆祝一下
so we'd like to take you out for a celebratory dinner.
谢谢 老爸 你怎么知道的
Well, thank you. Dad, how did you know?
你节目里的患者说的
Well, I heard that woman who called in.
你在听我的节目
You listened to my show?
额 我算是
Well, I sort of...
我在听Mariner的节目的时候睡着了
I feel asleep during the Mariners' game...
等我醒过来 你的节目已经开始了
but when I woke up, you were on.
你接着听下去了
And you didn't turn me off.
是的
I did not!
我听了大概十分钟吧
I listened to you for ten minutes
然后就又盹着了
before I finally dozed off again.
几不可闻的称赞 在我听来却如雷贯耳
Faint praise, and yet it thunders in my ears!
Crane医生 - 你好 Daphne
Dr. Crane. - Hello, Daphne.
Daphne 我们要出去吃饭 你也来吧
Hey, Daphne, we're going out to dinner. You want to join us?
谢谢 但我不去了
Oh, thanks, but no.
我下定决心今晚
I promised myself that tonight
一定要决定去哪儿度假
I'd decide what I'm doing on my vacation
是去回家探亲还是去海边度假
either home to the family or to sunny Acapulco.
我还是试试我的比基尼
I may just squeeze into my bikini
看看屁♥股♥那儿合不合身再决定吧
and let my hips make the decision.
当然了 在家庆祝 一定更加难忘
Of course, it would be more memorable if we celebrated at home,
但是这次 - 走啦 走啦
just for a? - Let's go, let's go!
好好玩
Have a lovely time!
哦 你们先去等电梯吧 - 好吧
Oh, fellas, hold the elevator for me. - All right.
Daphne 那个
Daphne, uh,
我一直在想咱们下午的讨论
I was just thinking about our discussion earlier this afternoon,
我决定额外再给你放一周假
and I've decided to give you an extra week off.
这样你既能回曼彻斯特 又能去海边了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表