第三季 第二十集
快点 Frasier 再快点
Faster, Frasier, faster!
你能在变灯之前冲过去的
You can make this light!
天呐 你不要命 我还要呢
God, you're going to get us killed!
这次约会我不能迟到
I can't be late for this date!
就这 在这右拐 - 太荒唐了
Right, take a right here. - Oh, this is ridiculous!
先是干洗店 再是银行
First the drycleaner, then the ATM,
现在又让我把你送到饭店去
now you're making me cart you off to some restaurant!
抱歉 要不是我的车送修了 我也不想麻烦你呀
Well, I'm sorry, I didn't plan for my car to be in the shop.
但是真的很感谢你 真的 Frasier
But I really, really appreciate it, Frasier.
哼 起码得给我送个果篮吧
Oh, a basket of fruit would suffice!
我在换衣服
I am changing for my date!
别看我 转过头去
Don't look at me! Turn around!
转到那边去
Turn all the way around!
我在开车
I'm driving!
好吧
Fine!
把牛仔裤给我好不
Hand me my jeans, will you?
给你
Here.
NND 我的运气怎么那么好
Oh, oh, great! That's just what I need!
后面有辆警车跟着咱们呢
There's a police car behind us.
拜托 别开警灯
Please don't turn on the red light.
别开警灯
Don't turn on the red light.
别开警灯
Don't turn on the red light.
该死的 Frasier
Damn it, Frasier!
没事 Frasier 你不会吃罚单的
Don't worry, Frasier you're not going to get a ticket.
你是名人 用点小花招
You're a celebrity, use a little juice!
我绝不用这种花招
Oh, I refuse to do anything of the sort!
好吧 祝你驾校学习愉快
OK, fine. Enjoy traffic school.
晚上好 警官 我是Frasier Crane医生
Good Evening, officer. I'm Dr. Fraiser Crane.
有什么问题您请说 我在聆听
If there's any problem I'm listening.
限速40迈 你开到62迈
You're doing sixty-two in a forty-mile zone.
女警是Malcolm的老妈
诶 有趣啊
Well, this is interesting.
通常两个人都是在后座的啊
Usually both people are in the backseat.
不是你想的那样的
It's not what you think.
我们刚从KACL电台回来
See, we were just coming back from KACL,
我在那做节目
where I do my radio show.
嗯
Uh-huh.
今天的节目延迟了一小会儿
You see, we ran a little late,
因为我遇到了一个非常焦虑的听众
because I was on with a very troubled caller,
有很复杂的心理问题 我的电台节目
with a very complex psychological problem... on my radio show.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait a minute.
你是Frasier Crane医生
You're Dr. Frasier Crane!
见鬼 我的身份暴露了
Drat! My cover is blown.
我超爱你的节目 我一直都在听呢
I love your show! I listen to it all the time.
谢谢 很高兴能
Oh, well, thank you. It's always nice to...
请出示你的证件
License and registration, please.
被粉丝逮捕了
Be arrested by a fan.
Roz 如果你能等会再喷吗
Roz, if you could delay ablutions?
我这正被审问呢
I'm in custody here!
嘿 你今天生日啊
Hey, it's your birthday today.
你们是准备小小庆祝一下吧
Is this a little celebration?
不 不是 我只是送我的制片人去约会
No, no, I'm simply taking my producer to meet her date.
Frasier 你怎么不说今天是你生日呢
Frasier, why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?
不然我就在台里给你办个派对了
I'd have thrown you a party at the station!
你自己动动脑子吧
Question asked, question answered.
我就是想把她送过去
I'm just going to be dropping Roz off,
然后吃个冷盘 就早早睡了
then have a cold plate of deli, and get to bed early.
你都觉得我太可怜了是不是
Almost makes you feel sorry for me, doesn't it?
我去年生日的时候在一个破酒吧里
I spent my last birthday subduing a drunk-and-disorderly
制♥服♥了一个行为不检的醉汉
at a sleazy bar.
生日那天还得上班多讨厌啊
Don't you hate to work on your birthday?
他是我的约会对象
He was my date.
告诉你吧
Tell you what I'm going to do.
我决定放你走
I'm going to let you off.
就当是我送你的生日礼物吧
Just think of this as a little birthday gift from me.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是慢点开
But slow down.
我可舍不得让你受伤
I'd hate to see you get hurt.
我在听着呢
I'm listening.
好啦 我们走
OK, let's go!
你有没有感受到一种微妙的氛围
Do you sense a little moment there?
你说啥呢
What are you talking about?!
在我和那个迷人的警官之间
Well, between me and that very attractive officer.
就是有一种特别的感觉
It just felt like there was something there.
是啊 大大的火花
Yeah, major sparks.
快踩右边的踏板
Now, just the right pedal.
大的那个
The big pedal
稍等一下
Now, just a minute.
咱们看看她是不是目送我离去
We'll see if she's watching me.
如果她等着看我走 她就是对我有兴趣
If she's watching me, she's interested.
你看 她转弯了 她抬头了
Oh, yes! She's turning around, she's looking up!
把你的车开走
Move your vehicle!
很好 我已经布下了符咒
Oh, yes. I've cast my spell.
快点 许个愿呀
Go ahead, make a wish.
咳 有啥用
Oh, why bother?
我去年许了一样的 还不是没实现
I made the same wish last year, it didn't come true.
来吧 儿子 吹蜡烛
Come on, son, blow out the candles!
啊 真是惊喜啊
Oh, what a surprise.
看 它们又亮起来了
Look, they're lighting again!
这是魔法师的魔法吧
What sorcerer's magic is this?
爸 我今天还有个生日红利呢
You know, Dad, I had a nice little birthday bonus today.
回来的路上 因为超速被一个美女交♥警♥抓住了
On my way home, I was pulled over for speeding by a very pretty
但她又把我给放了
policewoman, who let me off.
我总感觉她对我有点意思
I got the distinct impression that she found me attractive.
这种事往往就这么发生了 对不对
Now, that sort of thing happens, doesn't it?
当然了
Oh, sure.
我过去常常趴在别人的车窗上想
I was always leaning against somebody's window thinking,
"后座上带血的电锯很可疑
"That bloody chainsaw in the backseat looks kind of iffy,
但是她笑的好甜"
but she's got a cute smile!"
哈 哈
Oh, ha, ha.
告诉你 绝对有火花
I'm telling you, there was something there, though.
当然了 我们的谈话都很公事公办
Well, of course the whole conversation's academic.
我连她的名字都不知道
I don't even know her name.
我是不是可以打电♥话♥给警♥察♥局
I suppose I could call down to the police station
问问今天的当班交♥警♥是谁
and try to find out who was on traffic duty.
但是 我想他们大概不会
But, uh, I don't suppose they'd
把这种信息告诉普通市民吧
give that sort of information to a civilian.
你得有渠道
You'd have to have some conduit to the police department,
或者内部人员才能破解这个难题
an insider who could break that damnable code of silence!
好吧 我来打电♥话♥
All right, I'll make the damn call.
你 老爸
You, Dad?
我怎么都没想到
Why, I didn't even think of?
闭嘴吧你
Oh, shut up.
我很长一段时间没体会过这种
You know, I haven't felt such an instant attraction
对女人一见钟情的感觉了
to a woman in quite some time.
考虑到我们的背景如此不同
Well, considering the difference in our backgrounds,
还真有点困惑
it's really rather puzzling.
哦 扯淡
Oh, pish-tosh!
傻子才看不出来是什么吸引了你呢
It's painfully obvious what's attracting you
闪亮的长筒靴 悬挂的警棍
the gleam of her jackboots, her dangling nightstick,
还有她皮带挂着的亮晶晶的手铐
the glint of her handcuffs hanging on her leather belt.
明明就是经典的制♥服♥诱惑嘛
You're off on some lurid little disciplinary fantasy.
Crane医生 你真是的
Oh, Dr. Crane, shame on you!
你把糖霜都蹭到你袖子上了
You got icing up and down your sleeve!
哦 我是不乖的男孩
Oh. I am a naughty boy.
肯定是个邋遢的
Well, certainly a messy one.
但主要是个不乖的
But mainly a naughty one.
Charlie 是我 Marty Crane 最近怎么样
Hey, Charlie, yeah, Marty Crane, how ya doing?
Charlie 我想跟你打听个人
Hey, listen, Charlie, I'm trying to track down a woman
今晚值班的女交♥警♥ 在
officer who was on traffic tonight, uh, near...
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表