They were about Bruce?
很难相信吧
Hard to believe, isn't it?
不过那些女人一旦开始乱搞
But you know, when society women go slumming
就一去不回头了
they go all the way!
那么 你可以告诉Joe你改变主意了
So, you can tell Joe that you've changed your mind
打算跟他出去了
about going out with him.
不 我不能 我能怎么说
Oh no, I couldn't. What would I say?
告诉他真♥相♥啊
Well, just tell him the truth.
告诉他 是我听说他和人鬼混
Tell him that I heard stories that he...
不 坏主意
No, bad idea!
这样 你等在这儿
Here. You... wait here.
Joe - 是
Joe. - Yep?
你得再邀请Daphne一次
You have to ask Daphne out again.
你疯了吗 你听到她拒绝我了
Are you nuts? You heard what she said.
没错
Yes...
但如果你再邀请她 她会答应的
but if you ask her again, she'll say yes.
嘿 也许我已经不想邀请她了
Hey, maybe I've changed my mind.
不 你没有改变主意
Oh no, you haven't changed your mind.
你只是在让男人的虚荣心和情伤
You're just letting masculine vanity and hurt feelings
把你从她身边推走
keep you from something
而其他男人只有在梦里才能见到
that other men can only dream of
她坐在他们的深红皮革扶手椅里
in their oxblood seated leather wingback chair
还关上了灯
with the lights off.
Crane医生 我只是觉得不会有结果的 好吗
Look, Dr. Crane, I just don't think it'll work out - okay?
不 不好
No, it's not okay.
如果你有闻过她的头发
If you had ever smelt her hair...
你会知道她值得再试一次
you'd know she's worth at least one more try.
她是天使 她是女神
She is an angel, and she is a goddess
而她现在就在洗手间等着你
and she's waiting for you in the bathroom.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
不可能来得及了
I'm never going to make it.
Daphne 你能接一下电♥话♥吗
Daphne, would you please get that?
老天 我以为你只是去割腕呢
Jeez, I thought you were just going to slit your wrists.
你看起来简直像是受了千刀万剐
It looks like you went for "Death of a thousand cuts."
我是因为没水剃胡子才割伤的
I cut myself because I was shaving without water.
为什么没有水
And why was there no water?
因为我要搬你的椅子 却砸到地板上
Because I had to move your chair which gouged the floor,
于是我叫来了Joe
which made me call for Joe
他发现管子坏了
who found bad pipes,
然后叫来了Cecil
who called for Cecil
Cecil又吃了抓老鼠的猫
who ate the cat that killed the rat
而那老鼠住在Frasier的家里
that lived in the house that Frasier built!
是门卫打来的
That was the doorman.
Adler参议员的轿车刚停好
Senator Adler's limousine just pulled up.
完了 完了
Oh, it's over, it's over.
唱吧 胖女人 唱吧
Sing, fat lady, sing.
歌♥剧的结尾往往是胖女人出场 意为事情尘埃落定
Frasier 我们怎么办
Frasier, what are we going to do?
你们快给我现金 你们俩 快
You got to give me your cash. Both of you, come on!
快点啊 - 为啥
Hurry up! - Why?
不要管为什么 给我就行
Never mind why, just hand it to me.
快点 Niles
Come on, be quick, Niles.
好吧 你要整整七百刀吗
Oh all right, do you want all seven hundred dollars?
你钱包里居然放了七百刀
You carry seven hundred dollars in your wallet?
Maris让我过会儿去药店买♥♥东西
Well, Maris asked me to stop by the drugstore later.
都给我就行
Just hand it over.
好了 伙计们
Okay, guys.
我这儿有七百刀和一些奇怪的钱
I've got seven hundred and some odd dollars here.
如果你们能在Frasier的朋友到之前
If you can get everything cleared up
把东西都收拾干净的话
before Frasier's buddies get here
这些钱就给你们了
it's yours to split
回去路上随便怎么分
any way you want on your way out.
贿赂 这就是你的伟大计划
Bribery? That's your big plan?
天哪 还真有用
Oh my God, it's starting to work!
我还有一百刀没给我老爸 - 嘿
Hey, here's another hundred I was holding out on my old man! - Hey!
Crane医生 - 是
Dr. Crane. - Yes?
Joe跟我说了你给他的鼓励
Joe told me what you did.
这是别人为我做过最美好的事了
I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感受到了吗 我们有火花了
Did you feel that? We made a spark.
是的
Oh yes, we did.
我想你是对的
I guess you were right,
这只是地毯造成的
it is just the carpet!
好了伙计们 快点
Okay everybody, come on. Move it,
快点 快点 我们走了
move it, move it. We're out of here.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
晚安
Good night.
晚安 Daphne 玩得开心
Goodnight Daphne, have a good time.
老天 我们做到了 真的做到了
Oh, my God, we did it, we actually did it.
老爸 请别走 我希望你能留下
Oh dad, please, please don't leave, I'd like you to stay.
你今晚真的帮了我大忙
I mean, you helped me to get this put together tonight.
谢谢 Fras 你这么说让我很高兴
Oh well, thanks Fras'. That makes me feel good.
没高兴到愿意围着
Not good enough to hang around
那个为对犯罪手软找理由的参议员Adler
that bleeding-heart-softie-on-crime Senator Adler,
不过还是很好
but good.
过来 Eddie 政客要来了
Come on Eddie, the politicians are coming!
他们到了
They're here.
Adler参议员 市长先生
Senator Adler, Mayor,
欢迎光临寒舍
welcome to my humble abode.
你家厕纸没了知道吗
You know you're out of T.P. In the can?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表