但别忘了
But remember,
你其实想买♥♥在巴黎看中的那一把
you wanted to buy the chair that you saw in Paris.
是的 你每个周日早晨都坐在这里
Yes, you sit at the piano every Sunday morning
为Maris弹奏马♥勒♥
and play Mahler for Maris.
但是你讨厌马♥勒♥
But you hate Mahler!
除了Maris 谁不讨厌他
Besides Maris, who doesn't?!
听着 让他先喘口气
Look, just give him a little air here
听着 我想说的是
Look, all I'm saying is
跟婚姻里的美好并存的 也有矛盾
that along with the good things in your marriage, there were problems
你曾经忍♥受不了的问题
things you said you couldn't live with anymore.
现在如果你想要改变
Now if you want those to change,
就必须要反抗她
you have got to stand up to her.
如果你又妥协了
If you back down now,
你下半辈子就会直不起腰
you will go through the rest of your life feeling weak and small
因为你从来没有勇气说
because you never had the courage to say:
我不会让你再这么对我 Lilith
I will not let you treat me like this, Lilith!
Maris
Maris!
我彻底没有可信度了
Well, I've lost all credibility here.
老爸 说点什么啊
Dad, would you please say something?
我说过我不会左右他的想法
I told you I’m not telling him what to do.
我想知道你怎么想的
I wouldn't mind knowing what you think.
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
重要的是你怎么想
What matters is what you think.
如果你想上楼去 我们支持你
Now if you want to walk up those stairs, we'll support you.
如果你想走出那扇门 我们也支持你
If you want to go out that door, we'll support you there, too.
你是疯子吗
What are you, nuts?!
在她这么对你之后
You're gonna go up there and grovel to that woman
你还要上楼去卑躬屈膝吗
after what she did to you?!
其实 我只是想拿车钥匙而已
Actually, I was just going to get my car keys.
但是谢谢你中立的建议 老爸
But thanks for the impartial advice, Dad.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表