第三季 第二集
不甘心再三尝试 但到底还是要承认
You try and try, but at some point you finally have to admit
不管我们多么在乎彼此
as much as you care about each other
但咱们的关系还是触礁了
your relationship isn't working
而且已经不是一天两天的事儿了
and hasn't been for some time.
但既然你们今天坐在这儿了
But you two wouldn't be sitting here with me
就说明你们还是想要挽回补救的
if you didn't want to save this relationship.
不是吗
Isn't that true?
我愿意尝试 但我不能替别人
I'm be willing to try. I can't speak for
不用你替我说 Niles
You don't have to speak for me, Niles.
我完全可以自己发言 - 是 我知道
I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself. - Yes, I know.
鲁契亚诺都没你那么爱自己的声音
Caruso wasn't so in love with the sound of his own voice.
鲁契亚诺是帕瓦罗蒂的名字 帕瓦罗蒂是他的姓
你什么意思
What does that mean?
你说呢 帕瓦罗蒂 你觉得我什么意思
Well, you tell me, Enrico. What do you think it means?
我想我明白你什么意思
I guess I can tell you
先生们
Gentlemen!
现在我们是不是达成了共识
Now, are we agreed that
那就是你们想去解决这个问题
we want to do something to fix this problem?
你们还是从头说起吧
Why doesn't one of you tell me how this started?
咳 这事儿因我而起 上周
Well, it began with me. Last week,
我在电台做我的节目
I was at work doing my radio show.
来电的是一位烦恼的年轻女士
I was on the air with a troubled young woman.
她开始向我倾诉
She had just started telling me
她自幼年时期就开始不断重复的梦境
about a recurring dream she had since childhood.
Okay 我在卧室里
Okay, I'm in my bedroom.
刚从浴缸出来 准备穿衣服
I'd just gotten out of the bath tub to get dressed.
这时我打开衣柜 发现所有的衣服都不见了
When I opened the closet, all my clothes are gone.
突然 我听到外面车道上有脚步声
Suddenly, I hear the sound of footsteps on the drive outside.
我转过头 发现有个小女孩
I turn and there is a little girl
脸压在玻璃窗上往里看 - 引人入胜啊
with her nose pressed up against the window. - Fascinating!
但她呼出的气模糊了玻璃
But her breath is clogging up the glass
所以我看不清她的脸
so that I can't make out her face.
只是 我确定她要告诉我些重要的信息
Only, I'm sure she's come to tell me something important.
所以说 一个女孩儿
So, a girl
在玻璃窗的另一边 带着紧急的信息
on the other side of a glass with an urgent message.
出于某些原因 你不能或是不愿接受它
And for some reason you're unable or willing to receive it.
抱歉 Crane医生 打断你太抱歉了
I'm sorry, Dr. Crane, I hate to interrupt
但今天的节目时间到了
but you're all out of time for today.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
呃 你看 Jill 我太抱歉了 但是
Um, listen, Jill, I'm terribly sorry, but listen
一会儿咱们线下继续交流好吧
I'd like to continue talking with you when we're off the air
所以请不要挂机 同时 听众们
so please don't hang up. In the meantime, listeners
我十分享受今天的时光
I've enjoyed our time today.
请明天继续收听 我们将与
Tune in again tomorrow when we'll be talking with
哇啦 哇啦 Frasier Crane秀 保重 拜拜了您呐
Blah, blah, Frasier Crane Show, happy health, goodbye!
嘿 Jill 是球迷么 - 不是
Yo, Jill. You a football fan? - Not really.
那还不快滚
then Beat it!
好了 再试一次 小妞走啦
All right, this time, women's gone
有时候我真讨厌这份工作
Sometimes I hate this job.
不仅是因为要忍♥受那个狂热体育分子
Not only do I have to put up with that annoying little sweat-sock
而且好不容易有个听众有真正吸引人的问题了
but when a caller comes in who has a truly fascinating problem
这点时间都不够隔靴搔痒的
I'm barely even able to scratch the surface.
这真让我有尖叫着跑回私人诊所的冲动啊
It makes me want to run screaming back to private practice!
我能想象你有多沮丧
I can imagine how frustrated you must be.
这个节目
This show's gotta be
对于您这样智力超群的人实在太屈才了
constraining for a man of your staggering intellect.
等下 等等
Hold it, stop, wait a minute!
你真以为我们会相信Roz能
You expect us to believe that Roz actually
说出"智力超群"这种话吗
used a phrase like "Staggering intellect"?
反正就是这个意思
It was something like that.
是嘛 她也许说的是"卓绝的智慧"
So, she might have said your "Boundless brilliance"
或者"奥林匹亚山再高也比不上您智慧的高度"
or, say, "The Olympian reaches of your wisdom."
哦 Niles 你闭嘴 - 你闭嘴吧
Oh, Niles, do shut up. - Oh, you shut up!
先生们 先生们 重点不在于她到底是怎么说的
Gentlemen, gentlemen! It is not important exactly what was said.
对呀 重点是他总以为自己是宇宙中心
No. What is important is that as usual
太阳都得围着他转
he assumes it all revolves around him
事情的真♥相♥是 这件事
when the truth is it
因我而起 而且是在那之前好几天
started several days before that, with me.
我一直对隔壁办公室的
I'd been having some trouble
心理医生颇有微词
with the psychiatrist in the office next door.
他那非常规的疗法
His unconventional therapy
已经严重干扰了我的诊疗
had started to intrude on my sessions.
Kelly太太 关键是您要信任我
Mrs. Kelly, the key here is that you trust me.
您在我这办公室里
So long as you're in this office
没有任何理由会感到不安全
you have no reason to feel anything but safe.
您可以把这里当做避难所 您的圣地
You must think of this as your refuge, your sanctuary.
我并不是说作为飞机失事中的唯一幸存者
I'm not saying that being a sole survivor of a plane crash
这事儿就不会给您留下♥阴♥影
wasn't a traumatizing experience for you.
但是 我能让
But, I can get you to a
这些记忆不再纠缠你
point where the memories no longer haunt you.
他那原始的疯狂叫声在摧毁我的诊所
His primal scream madness was ruining my practice.
我必须要做点什么
I had to do something.
周五的时候 机会不请自来
The opportunity presented itself that Friday.
我去Frasier家吃晚饭 我记得Daphne
I'd come to Frasier's for dinner. I remember Daphne
我老爸的保健护理人员
my father's health care worker,
讲了一个特逗趣的故事
was telling the most delightful story
哦 我十分同情你
Oh, I know what you're going though,
吵闹的邻居什么的最讨厌了
dealing with a noisy neighbour.
我有没有提过
Have I ever mentioned that couple
我住伦敦时隔壁的那对夫妇
that lived next door to me in London?
那对已婚夫妇 制♥造♥出了最吵闹的床笫之音啊
A married couple, who made the most un-Godly racket - in bed!
墙一定薄得跟卫生纸一样
The walls must have been like tissue paper
因为每晚我都可以听到全部表演
because I'd hear the whole performance every night.
最后 我明白了唯一能让他们
Finally, I decided the only way to get them
停下的方法 就是以牙还牙
to stop was to let them hear what I'd been hearing.
所以 有一晚 我站到墙边 就开始了
So, one night, I moved near the wall and I started
哦 对 哦 别停呀 哦 就是那儿
Ooh, yes. Oh, don't stop Ooh, that's the spot
哦 再来一次 哦 你个驯兽师
Oh, do it again! Oh, you are the beastmaster
天呐 快拿下我吧 你个恶魔上身的性♥爱♥机器
Oh, for heaven's sake, just take me, you devil-spawned sex monkey!
对 太棒了 对
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!
问题解决啦
Problem solved.
抱歉 Daphne 我走神了
I'm sorry, Daphne, I drifted.
你能再讲一遍吗
Would you mind tell that story again?
等下 Niles Daphne明明只是
Hold it, stop! Niles, you know full well that Daphne
讲了那故事 她可没演出来
merely told us that story, she did not act it out.
没演吗 - 没有 就讲了下故事
Didn't she? - No! Just tell the story!
好吧
Fine.
几小时后 我们在喝浓咖啡
It was a few hours later. We were having espresso
也许是为了中和一下那刺♥激♥作用
and, perhaps to counteract the stimulative effect
Frasier给我们讲了他无聊的一天
Frasier was telling us about his day.
唉 我还是忘不了今天最后一位听众
You know, I can't stop thinking about my last caller today.
年轻女士反复做着
Fascinating young woman
同样的迷人的梦境
who had a recurring dream.
知道谁最能做梦吗 Eddie
You know who's a hell of a dreamer? Eddie.
一天晚上我醒过来 它躺在我额头上
One night I'd wake up, he's lying on my forehead
沉沉睡着
deadly asleep, with a
嘴里嚼着我一大撮头发 还咕哝着
big clump of my hair in his mouth, growlin'!
你肯定愿意去分♥析♥分♥析♥它那个小脑子吧
Bet you'd love to analyze that little brain of his.
可不是 那一定会是我事业王冠上的明珠啊
Yes, that would be the jewel in the crown of my career!
说起来 想想那个女听众
Still, thinking about this woman has
让我开始向往私人诊所了
started me longing for private practice.
我猜我是想念深入挖掘病人思想的机会了
I guess I just miss the chance to dig deep with my patients.
你是打算受理病人
Have you considered seeing
作为副业了吗 - 对 当然
patients on the side? - Oh yes, of course.
一大票人都对这事表现出极大兴趣呢
I've got a list of people who've expressed interest.
Frasier 我有个建议
Frasier, I have a proposition.
我提过的那个
I mentioned that doctor in
隔壁办公室的医生 他的租约到期了
the office next door? Well, his lease is up.
你要是对他那办公室感兴趣 作为他的房♥东
If you were interested in his office, as his landlord
我会让他带着他的尖叫滚蛋
I could tell him and his screaming meamies to hit the road!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表