which are nevertheless healthy feelings.
我们之所以很快就去约会 是因为我们想确定
We start to date too quickly and we want to be sure that
面对痛苦其实没有解药
that's not panacea for the pain.
哦 你们发现了吧 我哥哥对这些
Ooh, yes, you'll all find my brother's quite adept
陈词滥调多么在行啊"痛的解药"
with those peppy little bromides;"Panacea for the pain"
马上就该说下面这段了
You can almost hear the phrase:
品客广♥告♥后咱们再见
We'll be right back after these words from "Pringles"!
你也不会想等太久再去约会
You don't want to wait too long before you date though, either.
我等了五年
I waited five years.
实在太饥渴了
But then I was so desperate
直接被第一个约会的女人给套牢了
I stayed with the first woman who came along.
结果她变得像
She ended up being the same
我那控制狂冰雪女王前妻一样
controlling ice princess as my first wife.
这个 Carr先生 - 等下 Crane医生
Well, Mr. Carr - Wait, Dr. Crane.
听起来好像你哥哥又说了什么
It sounded like your brother said something again.
既然您问了
Well, since you've asked.
在我看来 通过五年的等待
It occurred to me that by waiting for five years
你变的 如你所说 饥渴难耐
and becoming, as you said, desperate
也许实际上你是给了自己
that perhaps you were really giving yourself
许可去追寻一个
license to pursue the
跟你前妻很像的女人
woman who reminded you of your first wife.
你注定会重复那模式
You had to repeat the pattern.
所以 你是说这不是意外
So, you're saying that it wasn't an accident?
心理学上有一个说法"意外都是人为的"
We have an expression in psychiatry: "There are no accidents."
现在来看看新闻和交通情况吧
Now let's check in with news and traffic.
Crane医生 你是在否认
Dr. Crane, are you denying
大部分的意外都事出有因吗
that most accidents happen for a reason?
不 Crane医生 我相信正是如此
No, Dr. Crane, I believe they do.
我想起了最近的一个”意外”
I'm reminded of a recent
主角是一块四英寸的木块
"Accident" Involving a four-inch wooden block
上面有一把男厕的钥匙
attached to a men's room key
不知从谁的口袋里跑掉了
which walked off in somebody's pocket!
显然是场恶意事件 对不对
Clearly an act of hostility, wouldn't you say?!
考虑到某人一整天都是个难以忍♥受的自大狂
Certainly a well-deserved one considering what an insufferable prig
这根本是苍天有眼
someone has been today!
你怎么敢说我自以为是 我把你从
You dare call me a prig after I rescued you
那个你声称是电台节目的杂耍节目中解救出来
from that sideshow you call a radio program?
再黑我的节目 我就把那块木块
One more crack about my show and I'll put that little wooden block
塞到一个你再不会弄丢的地方
in a place you'll always be able to find it!
组员们 自我反省五分钟
Group, take five minutes of quiet introspection!
Frasier 看见我攥起的拳头没 我可打算用它了
Frasier, I have made a fist and I'm thinking of using it.
Niles 你吓不到我
Niles, you are not scaring me
大拇指放外面 Niles 放外面啊
The thumb goes on the outside, Niles! On the outside!
你怎么能偷我的小组呢
How dare you try to steal my group!
我根本不需要你的小组 我有自己的小组
I don't need your group! I've got a group of my own,
有五十万人呢 - 哦 可不是 你的军团啊
half a million strong! - Oh yes, your legions!
你怎么不去租个农场
Why don't you rent a farm
刮掉上面的油漆 叫它Frasier谷仓得了
pass out the body paint and call it "Frasier-stock"!
知道吗 我就是有点受不了你这高高在上的态度了
You know, I'm just a little tired of your condescending attitude.
你从不放弃任何一个机会
You have not missed one single opportunity
来诋毁我的节目 或是从架子上拿本书
to run down my show or grab a book off the shelf
让我"跟上节奏"
to help me "Get up to speed!"
天啊 你真是个完美的医家
My God, you're such a brilliant healer
你甚至踢掉我 自己去照顾我的鹅掌柴
you've even taken over the care of my Schefflera!
你剥夺了它接受光照的权利 - 好吧
Well, you were starving it of sunlight! - All right, fine.
让我们给这小宝贝足够的阳光吧
Let's just give this little dear all the sunlight it needs!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
就算是 医生 你也永远都不会知道
If I were, "Doctor," You'd never know it!
那是我的小组吗 组员们 组员们 回来啊
Is that my group? Group, group, come back, group!
我对你们独♥立♥的表现非常自豪
I'm very proud of this show of independence!
这下你满意了
I hope you're happy!
就算是 医生 你也永远都不会知道
If I were, "Doctor," You'd never know it!
住嘴
Stop saying that!
Crane医生 - Schachter医生 你好
Dr. Crane! - Hello, Dr. Schachter.
怎么了
What's going on?
我正跟我哥哥讨论问题呢
I'm having a discussion with my brother.
我从大厅对面的办公室里就听到你们讨论了
I could hear your discussion across the hall in my office.
你看看 他就像是
Well, you see, he waltzed
舞会佳丽似的在这儿跳华尔兹呢
in here like the belle of the ball and yet
听着 很显然 你俩现在处于困境
Now, look, you two are obviously in some distress.
你们也清楚 我是夫妻疗法方面的专家
As you know, I am a specialist in couples therapy.
尽管我从没诊治过兄弟 但是
Now I've never treated brothers before, but still
如果你们来我的办公室 我一定能帮助你们
if you step into my office, I'm sure I can help you.
等下 等下 我从没说过 我一定能帮助你们
Hold it! Hold it! I never said, "I'm sure I can help you."
我说的是 我也许能帮你们
I said, "I may be able to help you."
看到他是怎么曲解你的话的了吧
See how he twists your words?
在这儿呢 兄弟
Right here, buddy boy.
够了 你们是医生啊
Enough! You are doctors!
我从没见过这样的事情
I've never seen anything like this in my life.
你觉得他想偷你的病人
You think he's trying to steal your patients
你认为他诋毁你的行医能力
and you think he's trying to undermine you as a psychiatrist.
但你们一定要明白这个问题的根源
But you must know what is at the root of this problem.
是他
He is!
不
No.
你们缺乏最基本的信任
You have a fundamental lack of trust.
现在问题已根深蒂固
Now it may be so deeply
已不可能改变
rooted by now that it's impossible to change
但我们仍能尝试一些练习
but there are certain exercises that we could try
当然前提是你们愿意做出改变
provided that you two are willing.
咱们从最基础的信任练习开始吧
Let's start with the most basic trust exercise there is.
现在 来站到这个凳子上
Now, why don't you simply stand on this foot stool
向后倒进你兄弟伸开的臂膀中
and fall backwards into your brother's waiting arms
以此证明 我们能相信彼此
thus demonstrating that we can trust each other.
Crane医生 由你开始吧 - 好的
Dr. Crane, why don't you go first? - Well, all right.
就站上去 放松倒下来吧 - 好的
Just get up there, and let yourself go. - All right.
他站在我正后方吗
Is he standing directly behind me?
是的 相信你哥哥
Yes, now trust your brother.
他要是穿了橡胶底鞋我就能相信他了
I'd feel better if he were wearing rubber soles.
橡胶底的鞋比较耐滑
哦 老天啊 Niles
Oh, for God's sake, Niles,
你下来 我先来 行了吧
just get down, I'll go first. All right?
他就位了吗 - 对 相信他
Is he in position? - Yes! Trust him!
你得知道 他接起来弱得像个娘们
You should know he catches like a girl!
难以置信 下来吧你
I don't believe this. Get down, will you?
这再简单不过了 我站上来
This couldn't be easier! I get up here
数到三 然后你们接住我 一 二 三
I count to three, and you catch me. One, two, three.
你怎么不接住他 - 你站的更近啊
Why didn't you catch him?! - Well, you were closer!
轮到你了啊 - 轮到我
It was your turn! - "It was my turn"!
够了 够了
That is it! That is it!
做了三十年的夫妻心理医生
In thirty years as a couples therapist
我从没说过这句话 但对你们我也没辙了
I've never said what I'm about to say:
放弃吧
Give up!
没希望了
It's hopeless!
你们病态地不信任彼此
You are pathologically mistrustful of each another!
为了竞争而竞争的疯狂
Competitive to the point of madness!
所以 相信我 就在婚礼啊
So, trust me, just meet each other at weddings
葬礼啊的时候见见面 剩下的时间
and funerals, and the rest of the time
有多远你们离多远吧
stay the hell away from each other!
现在 我会踉跄到最近的酒馆
Now, I am going to limp to the nearest pub
喝到全身都像我的屁♥股♥那样麻
and drink until the rest of me is as numb as my ass!
好一个诊断啊
That's quite a diagnosis.
可不是啊
Yes.
但不可否认 我们
But there is no denying it. We are
有报复心又爱竞争 - 卑鄙又缺乏信任
vindictive and competitive - Petty, mistrustful
通常在这种情况下
As so often in these cases
确实是旁观者清
it took someone outside our situation to point it out to us.
老爸倒是经常这么数落我们 但他没职业资质
Well, Dad always said it, but he has no credentials.
这个Schachter医生的职业资质是毋庸置疑的了
Well, there's no arguing with Dr. Schachter's credentials.
天啊 他在这领域是专家啊
My God, the man is an expert in his field.
他毕业于
He graduated from the University of
格林纳达大学
Grenada!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表