Asked to comment, the congressman said
对
Yes!
对 我就是坏小子
Yes! I am a bad boy, aren't I...
浪♥女♥孩 快来你的坏小子这儿
...you dirty girl! Come to your bad boy!
太棒了 不对
Oh, yes... Oh, no!
现在亮的是直播灯吗
Is that the on-air light?
别再说了
Stop talking.
肯定是我们在那个的时候
You must have hit the switch with your elbow
你用胳膊肘碰到按钮了
while we were...
别再说了
Stop talking!
我们最好赶快结束 穿好衣服
We'd better hurry up and get dressed while we still...
别再说了
Stop talking!
浪♥女♥孩 报上名来
好了 大情圣
Okay, Fabio...
我要你答应两件事
I want two things.
第一 以后你再也不许嘲弄我的性生活
you will never make another crack about my sex life.
就算我跟伐木工约会也不行
I don't care if I start dating a lumber camp.
成交
Done.
第二 谁是浪♥女♥孩
And two: who's Dirty Girl?
无可奉告
I can't tell you that.
拜托 Frasier
Oh, come on, Frasier!
我发誓不会告诉任何人
I swear, I won't tell a soul!
喂
Yes?
他还没说呢 一会给你打回去
Not yet, I'll call you back.
医生
Doc...
我就想说一句话
I got one thing to say to you...
说吧 火力全开吧
Go ahead, take your best shot.
我真为你骄傲 真汉子
I am so proud of you, man.
谢谢 真是 锦上添花啊
Well, doesn't that just put the cherry on the parfait.
来吧 告诉我
Now come on you gotta tell me
神秘女郎是谁
who's the mystery chick?
Bulldog 你没看到吗
Bulldog, haven't you already seen?
我跟好几个记者都说了
I've told half a dozen reporters
我不会把她的名字说出来的
that I'm not going to name names.
不就在这儿吗
Yeah, don't you see this right here?
"打死我也不说" 坏小子心理医生说
"'I Won't Fink,' Says Kinky Shrink."
下午好 Crane医生
Good afternoon, Dr Crane.
Costas小姐
Miss Costas.
你可是老板
Hey, hey, you're the boss -
快逼他说出小玩伴是谁
make him tell who his playmate was.
Bulldog 别人的事你就别瞎掺和了
Bulldog, this is really none of your business.
但我们都开始打赌了
Oh, but we got a pool going.
目前 Roz是热门人选
So far, hot money's on Roz.
啥 多谢你们
What?! Oh, well, thank you...
但我自认为还是挺自爱的
...but I think I have a little more self-respect...
不至于跟同事在直播的时候打炮
...than to have a quickie with a co-worker
还放给全世界听
on the air!
我在他们眼中是有多放荡
What kind of slut do they think I am?
Crane医生 我能私下跟你聊聊吗
Dr. Crane, could I have a word with you in private?
行啊
Er, I-I'd love that,
但我的节目两分钟后就开始了
but I, I've got my show in two minutes.
其实不必了
Actually you don't.
什么 - 我要停你职一周
What? - I'm suspending you for a week.
Bulldog 你代班吧
Bulldog, you're going on.
Roz 你得来制♥作♥节目了
Roz, you'll have to produce.
够好的
Alright!
我不得不说 这处罚有点过了
I must say, I find that a, a bit harsh...
综合所有因素来考虑
...all things considered.
我明白你的感受
Yes, I can see how you might feel that way.
但电台有规定
But the station does have certain standards...
我身在其位 必须执行
...and it is my job to enforce them.
如果没别的事情了
Now if you will excuse me,
我得去和昨晚的赞助商之一开会了
I have to meet with one of last night's sponsors.
健康家庭饼干公♥司♥
The Wholesome Family Cookie Company.
嘿 快关灯
Hey! Turn those lights out!
咋了
Why?
Deirdre还没搬完家呢
Deirdre hasn't finished moving yet.
要是开着灯
If she sees the light in here,
她会发现我在家的
she'll know I'm home!
从她卧室可以看到你的客厅
You can see your living room from her bedroom.
她的卧室
Her bedroom...?
昨天她把我骗进卧室 逼入死角
She had me cornered in there yesterday.
我也不怕实话跟你说
I don't mind telling you,
从朝鲜战争后我就没这么害怕过
I haven't been that scared since Korea.
别担心 老爸
Don't worry, dad.
今晚我不会让任何人进门的
Look, I have no intention of letting anyone in here tonight.
大厅里有小报记者堵着
There's a damn tabloid news crew down in the lobby.
我还得走后门
I had to go in the back way
从货梯上来
and use the service elevator.
对了 我今晚本来想听你的节目
Say, I tuned in to your show tonight.
但你怎么没上
Why weren't you on it?
你要非想知道 我被停职一周
If you must know, I've been suspended for a week.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我刚才三小时一直
I spent the last three hours
待在太空针塔的观景平台上
at the observation deck of the Space Needle.
西雅图著名建筑
俯视着这个蔑视我的城市
Looking down on a city that's looking down on me.
好啊 Crane医生 - Daphne
Hello, Dr Crane. - Daphne.
就说我不在家
I'm not here.
好的 你♥爸♥也想假装不在家
Yes. Your father's not here either.
家里就剩我一个人的感觉真好啊
It's so nice having the whole house to myself.
Daphne - 多巧
Daphne. - Oh, how lovely.
现在一家人都不在家了
Now the whole family's not here.
我昨晚开车回家时在听你的节目
I listened to your programme as I was driving home last night.
这是我的大奔换前轮的账单
Here's a bill to replace the front wheel of my Mercedes...
第二张的账单是给不知名的国产车
and the second to replace the back bumper
换撞坏的后保险杠
...of some wretched little domestic car.
别闹你哥哥了
Go easy on your brother,
Niles 他这一天够受的了
Niles, he's had a rough day.
好吧 老爸
You're right, dad.
Frasier 请接收我的道歉
Er, Frasier, please accept my apologies.
我能想象你现在有多难受
I, I can imagine how trying this must have been for you.
谢谢 Niles
Thanks, Niles.
当然 跟你一个姓的我们也被拖下水了
'Course, it's been no picnic for those of us who share your name.
Maris尤其接受不了
My Maris took it particularly hard.
今早我离家的时候
When I left this morning...
她在订新信纸
...she was ordering new stationery...
在E的上方加了一撇
...with an accent aigu over the "E" In our name.
从此以后 她的备忘录上就会写着
Hereafter, her memos will read,
"来自Maris Crané"
"From the desk of Maris Crané"
é为拉丁字母
谁呀
Who is it?
Kate Costas
Kate Costas.
等会 等会
Wait, wait!
好了 你们
Alright, all of you.
就说你们都不知道昨晚的事
You know nothing about last night!
你好 - 你好
Hello! - Hello.
快进来
Come in!
你好 Kate 你见过Niles
Hello, Kate. Er, you know Niles, of course.
这是我父亲 Martin
Er, this is my father, Martin...
这是他的医护人员 Daphne
...and er, his healthcare worker. Daphne,
这是Kate Costas
Kate Costas.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
如果打扰了你们 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I'm coming at a bad time.
没事 我们正要去遛狗呢
Oh no, no, I, I - we were just taking Eddie for a walk.
Eddie
Eddie!
我也得走了
I have to be running along too.
你下巴上是什么呀
Oh, what's that on your chin?
你是不是又去翻垃圾了
Have you been in the garbage again?
你个坏小子
You Bad Boy!
那么 你家很不错嘛
So... nice place.
哇 好景致
Whoa, what a view!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表