Niles 你确定吗
Oh, Niles! You're certain!
确定
Oh, yes!
从这个单子来看
From that list,
她是让她臭名昭著的
she's recreating her infamous
"哎哟哟 我三十五" 的购物狂欢复苏了
"Sakes alive, I'm thirty-five" Shopping spree!
好吧 Mike 谢了
O.K., Mike, thanks a lot.
我欠你一个人情 拜
Yeah, I owe you. Bye.
Crane医生 我可算放心了
Oh, Dr. Crane, I'm so relieved.
我也是
Oh, so am I.
我都累死了
I, I'm exhausted.
我 我都吓死了
I, I was so scared.
Frasier 怎么了
Frasier? What's wrong?
你看起来很不开心啊
You look positively uncelebratory.
Maris没事了你不开心吗
Aren't you glad Maris is O.K.?
我当然开心了
Of course I am.
只是
It's just that...
你们都在这儿
well, here you are,
惊慌失措 吓得半死
all panic-stricken and scared to death,
而她居然去购物了
and she's off on some shopping trip!
难道你们一点都不觉得生气吗
Don't you find that the least bit upsetting?
对 我想她是有点不为别人着想
Yes, I suppose her behavior was a tad inconsiderate.
她纸条也没留 电♥话♥也不打就走了
Well, she left without so much as a note or a phone call!
Frasier 别跟着掺和
Frasier, stay out of this.
这是Niles和他媳妇的事
It's between Niles and his wife.
抱歉 老爸
You know, I'm sorry, Dad,
但这不是她第一次办事这么自私了
but this is not the first time we've experienced Maris's selfish behavior!
她总是把自己的需求置于他之上
She always puts her needs above his!
她从来不参加家庭活动
She never attends family functions!
这些你都不生气吗
Doesn't that make you angry?
这么多年了
Well, over the years
我学会了接受Maris的怪癖
I've learned to accept Maris's eccentricities.
她这不是怪癖
Oh, she's not being eccentric.
而是傲慢和自私
She's being arrogant and selfish!
如果他说不生气
If he says he's not angry,
那就是不生气
he's not angry.
就算我是生气了
And even if I were angry,
你觉得我能怎么样啊
what would you have me do?
发泄出来啊
Let it out!
我在发泄啊
Well,I am letting it out!
我都得荨麻疹了
I'm getting hives!
这就是你内心感受的显现
Well, that is a triumph of self-expression!
上帝啊 为什么你就不能
My God, man, why don't you just let out
把你最想说的话说出来呢
some of the words that you're dying to say?
天呐 我受不了你无尽的瞎掰了
Oh God, I am so sick of you and your relentless psychobabble!
啊哈 你不是生我的气
A-ha! You're not angry at me!
这个是砸给Maris的
That was directed at Maris!
不 那个是砸你的
Nope, that was for you!
这个才是砸Maris的
This is for Maris!
哇 行了 好吧
Whoa! O.K., all right,
Niles 你算是发泄出来了
Niles, now you got it out of your system!
是啊 但是我感觉好棒
Yes, but it felt so good!
让我再砸一个
Let me do one more!
这就对了 Niles
All right, Niles,
很好 这有益健康
this is good, this is healthy!
但你得找个途径处理这事
But you've got to channel it!
你得跟Maris谈谈
You must talk to Maris!
不 等一下 那个多好看啊
Oh no, wait! That's beautiful!
砸这个 这个丑
Here, this one's hideous!
嘿 这是我送他的结婚礼物
Hey, I gave him that for a wedding present!
好吧 这个
Well, all right, here!
上帝啊
Dios Mio!
西班牙语
Marta 这感觉太奇妙了
Oh, Marta! This feels wonderful!
你也试试
You must try it!
我是说在你自己家
I meant at your house.
上帝啊 是Maris
Oh my God, it's Maris!
Maris 什么
Maris?! What?!
你说她还在纽约的
You said she was in New York!
我不知道 她可能是飞回来了
Well, I don't know, she probably flew back!
好了 好了 别害怕
All right, all right, no one panic,
有个简单的办法
there's an easy solution to this!
Frasier 拿这个砸我的头
Frasier, bash me on the head with this,
我们就告诉Maris有人入室抢劫
we'll tell Maris there was a break-in!
Niles 快停下
Niles, Niles, stop it!
天呐 你才是被伤害的一方
God, you are the damaged party here,
不是Maris
not Maris!
但 但 但是 这些乱七八糟的
But-but-but-but the mess!
这些碎片体现的就是
This mess is the physical manifestation
你多年来压抑的怒火
of years of repressed anger!
是时候明明白白告诉她
It's time to draw a line in the sand and say,
"我受够了"
"I have had enough!"
天呐 给她看看你有多一团糟
My God, man, show her your mess!
你说的对
You're right.
是该告诉Maris
It's time I told Maris
我不想再忍♥受她的这些行为了
I will not tolerate this behavior.
我要上楼
I'm going up there
要求她给我道歉
and I'm going to demand an apology!
这就对了
Good for you!
我一直讨厌那个朝代
I always hated that dynasty.
感觉怎么样 Crane先生
How're you feeling, Mr. Crane?
我很好
I'm fine,
你能别问了吗
I wish you'd quit asking me.
对于刚刚吃了帽子盒大小的
Well, it's a reasonable question for a man
上好排骨的人来说确实该问
who just ate a cut of prime rib the size of a hatbox.
那又该怪谁
Well, whose fault's that?
是你嫌拎着打包袋丢人的
You're the one who was too embarrassed to walk out with a doggie bag.
不论如何
For what it cost,
那些肉本来就是我的
that meat was coming with me,
不管用什么方式
one way or another!
上帝啊 我们去了三个小时
Goodness, we've been gone three hours.
大概狗狗都憋坏了吧
Probably have a dog with a full bladder in there.
天呐 希望它没乱尿吧
Lord, let's hope so.
Daph 你带它出去转转怎么样
Hey, Daph, how do you feel about taking him for a walk?
我要进屋松松裤腰带
I just want to get in there and unbuckle my pants
因为在饭店里有人不让我这么干
since I wasn't allowed to at the restaurant!
没问题 我们都知道Eddie得多锻炼
Oh, sure. We all know how Eddie needs his exercise.
我们可不想它吃的肥肉
we wouldn't want all that fatty meat he eats
堵住它老化的动脉
clogging up his aging arteries
最后搞得心脏衰竭了
until his poor old heart gives out.
要不你顺便去街角的小铺
Oh and, uh, why don't you pick up
买♥♥点混合饮料
some half-and-half at the corner store too?
动动身子吧 老头
Get moving, old man!
你回来啦
There y 'are!
Niles
Niles?
抱歉吓到你了
Sorry to startle you,
我自己进来的
I let myself in.
来点啤酒
Want a beer?
不了
No.
我要谢谢你帮我感受到了自己的愤怒
I have to thank you for putting me in touch with my anger.
我都不知道把东西举起来
I had no idea how therapeutic it was
再砸烂有这么治愈
to just pick something up and smash it!
不客气 Niles
Well you're welcome, Niles.
但是 跟Maris谈得怎么样了
But, um, how did things go with Maris?
我大摇大摆走进她屋里
I marched into her room
要求她给我个解释
and demanded an explanation.
原来她是和园艺俱乐部的人吃完午饭
It seems that over lunch with her garden club,
听说纽约上了新的品牌
Maris heard that the new Couture lines had arrived in New York.
所以她就急匆匆去了机场
So she hied her way to the airport,
太着急了 就忘了给我留个言
and in her haste she forgot to leave me a note.
胡扯
Unbelievable!
一想起来我就快气死了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表