第三季 第七集
前情提要
Previously on Frasier...
怎么回事
What is going on?
我们敬爱的电台主管决定
Oh, our beloved station manager decided...
今年不涨工资了
...we're not getting our raise this year!
你个顽固的暴君
You intractable despot!
蠢驴 - 泼妇
Ass! - Shrew!
你现在正在跟她交涉
...you know, you were in the middle of a negotiation.
也许她故意使美人计来扰乱你
Maybe she laid that smackeroo on you just to rattle your brain.
我们得解决罢♥工♥问题 是这样
we have got to settle this strike! Alright.
应当给大家涨5%的工资
Those people deserve a five percent raise.
我只能给3%
I'll give you three.
4% - 成交
Four! - Done.
Frasier
Frasier!
见鬼 没想到你在这儿
Damn, I didn't think you'd be here...
本来我是要去平时常去的小馆
Well, I would've gone to my regular haunt...
但 "猪和牛饮" 在停业装♥修♥
but "The Pig 'N Swig" Is closed for remodelling.
抱歉 Niles 我只是
I'm sorry, Niles, it's just...
要在这里跟Kate见面
I'm meeting Kate here.
我们要谈谈我俩陷入的两难境地
We want to discuss the little dilemma in which we find ourselves.
如果是指你们接了个小吻
If you're talking about the little kiss you two shared
那根本算不上个两难境地
...that hardly constitutes a dilemma.
又不是发展成了办公室恋情丑闻
It's not as if you plunged into a tawdry office affair.
并没有
No.
那你才真麻烦大了
Then you'd have a real problem.
我知道
Yes.
一个吻 不是事 - 我同意
A kiss? It's nothing. - Right.
你已经上过她了 是不是
Had sex with her, didn't you?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to!
事情就那么发生了
It just... happened!
前一秒我们还在交涉
One minute we were negotiating...
下一秒 被压抑的本能就爆发了
the next minute our inhibitions were shattered
还打坏了我的膝盖
...along with my kneecap
和她的Mac电脑
and her Macintosh PowerBook.
你们是在她办公室做的吗
This happened in her office?
是
Yes.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
她的沙发是可折叠的吗
Her couch folds out?
我们用的是桌子
We used her desk.
她的桌子是可折叠的
Her desk folds out?!
她来了
There she is!
找个理由撤了吧 好吗
Look, look, just make an excuse and go, okay?
好吧 Costas小姐
Alright, okay. Ah, Miss Costas.
Crane医生
Dr. Crane.
看看都什么时候了 我
Oh, look at the time! I, er,
我得和我的多重人格开个会
have a session with my multiple personality.
不用担心
Well, not to worry.
要是我迟到 他们可以自己先开始
If I'm late he can just talk amongst himself.
那么 早上好
So... good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你的膝盖怎么样了
How's your kneecap?
好多了 谢谢
Ah. Well er, it's better, thanks.
你的电脑呢
And... and your laptop?
laptop亦指一种做♥爱♥体♥位♥
我是指你的电脑
I refer to your computer.
有点压伤 但没事
A little dented, but fine.
我也是说电脑
The computer.
总之 我想告诉你
Ah. Anyway, what I wanted to tell you was that...
昨晚
...well, last night was...
是我有史以来最棒的床上经历
...one of the greatest nights of lovemaking I've had
除了
since...
Roz
Roz!
请告诉我是她刚走进来
Tell me she just walked in.
你们好啊
Well, hi!
我猜你们是亲了亲 和好了吧
Guess you guys kissed and made up, huh?
从某方面说 是的
Well, in a manner of speaking, yes.
我们正在讨论
We were just discussing ...
一项新的共偿制医保计划
the step system in a new healthcare plans co-payment scheme and...
反正 你不会感兴趣
...well, it wouldn't interest you.
那可没准
Oh, the hell it wouldn't!
你知道我们的医保连臀部提拉手术都付不起吗
You know they're too cheap to pay for a butt-lift?
我整天坐着工作
I sit on this thing all day long,
这明明跟工作有关
that's work-related!
听着 我得走了
Listen, I really have to go.
但我很想尽早
But I would like to discuss this matter
跟你继续讨论这事
at the first possible opportunity.
我也是
So would I.
差点忘了
I almost forgot.
我需要你俩今晚填八点到十点节目的缺
I need you two to fill in the eight-to-ten slot tonight.
欢乐大厨Floyd又进戒毒所了
Floyd, the Happy Chef, is in rehab again.
这下好了 我今晚本来要和
Oh, great. I was supposed to have dinner...
一位事业成功的英俊医生共进晚餐的
...with a successful, handsome doctor!
她觉得我们都像她一样特愿意熬夜工作
She thinks we're all as happy to work all night as she is.
你不是心理医生吗 Frasier
Well, you're a psychiatrist, frasier.
她是个冷漠 压抑的工作狂
She's a cold, repressed workaholic...
根本没有性生活
...who has no sex life whatsoever.
你难道不能帮帮她吗
Can't you help her?
我努力过了 Roz
I've tried, Roz.
我们要货梯有什么用
Why do we bother having a service elevator?
我刚刚跟两个大汗淋漓
I just rode up nineteen floors...
嚼着热狗的搬运工一起坐了十九层电梯
...with two sweaty moving men munching on chili-dogs...
还把汤汁撒在了我的小羊皮鞋上
...which they proceeded to drip onto my suede shoes.
我怎么才能把污渍洗掉
How will I ever get that stain out?
没错
Ah, yes.
狗唾液
Dog saliva!
纯天然的神奇去污剂
Nature's miracle solvent.
到底谁要搬走
So who's moving out anyway?
Deirdre Sauvage 言情小说家
Deirdre Sauvage, the one who writes the romance novels.
Gabor失散多年的老姐姐终于走人啦
Yeah, the lost Gabor sister's finally outta here.
Gabor 欧洲人 此处指Deirdre也是欧洲人
她挺好的 我会想念她的
Well, she's a very sweet person and I'm going to miss her.
是吗 因为她没用过眼神扒光你
Well, you're not the one she's always undressing with her eyes.
有次她把我骗进她家
She lured me into her apartment one time,
说是让我帮她修灯
supposedly to fix a lamp.
一眨眼的工夫 我手里被塞了杯酒
Next thing I know, I got a drink in my hand...
而她开始给我念关于草原漫步的淫诗
and she's reading me a dirty poem about meadow walks.
我得说她从没这样对我做过
Well, I must admit she's never done that to me.
是啊 如果她对你下手了
Yeah well, if she does,
别想假装抽筋脱身
don't fake a charley horse to get outta there.
她会直接给你按♥摩♥的
She'll just try to rub it!
说到浪漫 Crane医生
Speaking of romance, Dr. Crane...
今早我给你洗衬衫的时候
when I washed your shirt this morning...
不小心在奇怪的地方看到了口红印
I couldn't help noticing lipstick in the oddest places.
我猜你昨晚的交涉挺顺利的
I'll take it negotiations went well last night...?
我不想继续这个话题 谢谢
I'd rather not discuss it, thank you.
为什么 有什么问题吗
Why, is there a problem?
我和Kate这事
Things between me and Kate
进行得有点太快
just went a little faster than I intended.
可不是
I'll say!
四颗扣子没了
There were also four buttons missing...
肩膀上还有牙印呢
...and teeth-marks in the shoulders!
谢谢了 大侦探Moon
Thank you, Inspector Moon!
Moon为Daphne的姓
事情有点失控了
Things got a little out of hand.
我觉得我们应该放慢速度 但是
I think we should slow down a bit but er...
我担心实话实说会让她伤心
I'm afraid to tell her for fear of hurting her feelings.
Daphne 你从女性角度给我点建议吧
Daphne, how about a woman's perspective?
打个比方 为了讨论方便
Let's just say, for argument's sake,
你和我抵不住诱惑
that you and I succumbed to a...
激♥情♥一夜
...A night of passion...
什么 你和我 - 是的
What, you and me? - Yes...
比如 你对我动手动脚
What bosoms heaving,
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表