150个
A hundred and fifty!
如果要吹牛 7个还不会这么荒谬
As if anything over, say... seven weren't absurd.
我会说11个 但我懂你的意思
Well, I would say eleven, but I get your point.
第151个女人来了
Oh, now serving one hundred and fifty-one.
天哪 他来这见Roz
Good God! He's here to see Roz?
很明显 他们是在被丝涟美姿提名为
Yes, well, no doubt they met when Sealy Posturepedic named
丝涟美姿:美国一家床垫生产制♥造♥商
年度最佳男女时认识的
them Man and Woman of the Year.
Niles 你不懂
Niles, you don't understand.
她 她最近非常脆弱
She- she's been very vulnerable lately.
你得原谅我要走了
Well, I hope you'll forgive me if I don't stick around.
我最好在她过来介绍之前走
I'd better leave before she makes introductions.
我得警告她
I've got to warn her!
怎么警告她
Warn her how?
我跟你说的都是严格保密的
What I just told you was in strict confidence,
心理治疗师对心理治疗师说的
therapist to therapist.
你不能告诉别人
You can't go repeating it!
但 但
But- but-
不行
No!
好吧 当然 没错 我不会说
Oh... Alright, alright, of course, you're right, I won't.
但这将会是Roz约会的最后一个男人
But that is the last man that Roz should be with!
别担心
Well, don't worry.
了解Roz以后 他就不会和她继续了
Knowing Roz, he won't be.
嗨 Frasier
Hey, Frasier!
Roz
Oh, Roz!
我想介绍个人给你认识
I'd like to introduce you to someone.
这是Ben Collins
This is Ben Collins.
Frasier Crane 见到你很荣幸
Frasier Crane, pleasure.
我也是
Likewise.
我们能和你一起坐吗
Is it all right if we can join you?
当然 为什么不呢
Oh, well, why not?
我去端咖啡 - 好的
I'll grab our coffees. - Great.
天哪 他太棒了
Oh, God. He is the greatest guy!
我第一眼看到他时
You know, when I first met him,
我想的是 "他不是我的菜"
I thought, "He's not my type."
但我想起了你说的话
Then I remembered what you said.
还好你给了我那个建议 Frasier
And I'm so glad you gave me that advice, Frasier,
要是你没说的话
because without it,
我绝不会看他第二眼
I would never have given him a second look.
Roz 别忘了第三眼才是最重要的啊
Well, Roz, let's not rule out that all-important third look.
别担心我了 Frasier
Would you stop worrying about me, Frasier?
他不一样
This one's different.
我能感觉到他真的关心我
I can tell he really cares about me.
你的咖啡 阳光
Here you go, Sunshine!
又过去无趣的一周 直到
为什么你不能和其他狗似的
Why can't you be like other dogs?
带回家点骨头或者你咬死的动物
Why can't you bring home bones or animals you kill?
把那个给我
Give me those!
放松 我只是去和你昨天摘的玫瑰放一起
Just relax, I'm just gonna put them with the roses you picked yesterday.
嗨 老爸 散步回来了啊
Oh hey, Dad! Fresh from your walk?
我想现在正是打开摄像机的好时机
I think now is as good a time as any to crank up the ol' camcorder.
不 晚点吧
Nah, maybe later.
爸 这几周你都在拒绝
Oh Dad, you've been saying "No" For weeks now!
有些人早该读懂我的暗示了
Well, gee, some people would take that for a hint!
你只需要坐在那
All you have to do is just sit here
谈谈你的人生
and talk about your life.
人生和录像一点关系都没有
Life's got nothing to do with it!
这只和我死了以后
This is about me dying and you having
你有些东西可以回忆有关系
something to look at after I'm dead.
想到这儿就让我毛骨悚然
The whole thing gives me the creeps!
你竟然拒绝记录你的历史
I can't believe you're refusing to record your history,
那些只有你Martin Crane能讲的故事
the story that only you, Martin Crane, can tell,
只因为录像让你不寒而栗
because it gives you the creeps!
好吧 我告诉你真♥相♥
OK then, I'll tell you the real truth.
我的印第安血统禁止我录像
My Indian heritage forbids it.
我害怕你的魔盒会把我的魂儿勾走
I'm afraid your magic box will rob me of my spirit.
我不知道为啥你对这事这么不积极
I don't know why you're being so negative about this.
也不全是为了你死后有个纪念
It's not really for when you're dead.
还为了你精神错乱以后
It's for when you've lost your mind.
嗨 Frasier
Hey, Frasier.
你好 Roz
Hello, Roz!
等了45分钟
Why, after waiting for forty-five minutes,
我还以为你忘了我们的约定
did I assume you'd forgotten our appointment?
抱歉 我正要出门 结果Ben打电♥话♥了
Sorry, but uh... I was on my way out, when Ben called.
Ben啊
Oh yes... Ben.
你怎么了
Oh, what's with you?
每次我一提到他 你就那个表情
Every time I bring him up, you make that face.
我感觉你不那么喜欢他
I'm getting the sense that you don't like him that much.
只是我知道了一些关于Ben的事
It's just that I know something about Ben...
什么
What?
他对你来说有点老了
Well, he's a little old for you.
他才36岁
He's thirty-six!
我就想说这个
Exactly my point!
你念大一的时候 他已经念大四了
When you were a freshman, he was a senior.
这行不通的
That never works out!
我去拿我的公文包
I'm getting my briefcase!
我去拿瓶可乐
I'll go get a Coke.
嗨 Daphne
Oh, hi, Daphne!
你好 Roz 最近怎么样
Hello, Roz. How are you?
挺好的 我能问你点事儿吗
OK...can I ask you something?
你感觉Frasier奇怪吗
Does Frasier seem weird to you- ?
天哪 是的
Oh God, yes.
我还没说完我的问题
I haven't finished my question yet.
是的 但当你知道答案的时候
Yes, well, when you know the answer,
很难不抢答啊
it's hard not to hit the buzzer.
挺奇怪的
Well, this is strange.
我是说 这么多年第一次
I mean, for the first time in years,
我处在一段稳定的恋爱里
I'm in a really solid relationship,
Frasier不但没为我高兴
and instead of being happy for me,
反而有点心烦
Frasier seems upset.
是够奇怪的
Oh, that is odd.
除非
Unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
呃
Well...
Crane医生是在嫉妒Ben
Dr. Crane is jealous of Ben
因为他想和你在一起
because he wants you for himself.
啊
Huh?
不 不 不
Ohhh, no, no, no!
是啊 不然还能是什么
Yes, what else could it be?
Fra Frasier
Fra- Frasier?
你真是这么想的吗
What, you really think so?
Daphne 不 不可能
Daphne, no! No way!
不 他不
No, he doesn't -
是Frasier告诉我找个新男友的
Frasier is the one who told me to find myself a new boyfriend.
找一个稳定 更成熟
Someone who is settled, someone more nurturing, someone
实在不浮夸的男人
with substance over flash.
这话正可以刻在Crane医生墓碑上
They could put that on Dr. Crane's tombstone.
拜托 不可能
Oh, come on! No way!
不可能 - 真的 等等 还有别的
No way! - Yes! Wait, there's something else.
什么
What?
我可能不该告诉你
I probably shouldn't tell you this.
但今天早些时候
But earlier this morning,
Crane医生和他弟弟打电♥话♥
Dr. Crane was on the phone with his brother
他说 你和Ben的恋爱快把他逼疯了
and he said that your relationship with Ben was driving him crazy,
他很想告诉你 但又不能说
and that he was dying to tell you but he can't.
天哪 你听到他这么说了
Oh my God, did you hear him say that?!
当然
I certainly did!
这太奇怪了 太奇怪了
Oh, this is too weird, this is too weird!
我该说什么
What am I going to say?
也许我什么都不该说
Maybe I won't say anything.
也许就该让他看我和Ben在一起多幸福
Maybe he'll just see how happy I am with Ben.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表