Oh, why don't you just go ahead and say what you're thinking, Niles?
你觉得我再一次爱上了她
That I'm falling for her again.
"你确实是欣喜若狂地一路蹦跶过来的
"Well, you did bounce in here as though you were on top of the world,
还喋喋不休 说着她的微笑"
and babbling about her smile"?
我就是不愿意听这话 Niles
I just don't want to hear it, Niles!
我只是在帮助她自力更生
I'm simply helping her to get back on her feet
然后再尽快离开我的生活
and out of my life as quickly as possible.
不 我不知道会花多长时间
No, I don't know how long it's going to take.
我说了我也不知道
Look, I said I don't know!
真的 Niles 你真烦
Oh, really, Niles! Curse you,
你太爱管闲事了
you are the most infuriating busybody!
我不和你坐一起了
I'm not sitting with you.
前戏
这座美好的城市啊
It really is a lovely city.
"夜晚 让一切都朦胧得美丽"
"Night, making all things dimly beautiful..."
"如同一条遮住我们二人的面纱"
"...One veil over us both."
<西哈诺>
Cyrano?
法国剧作家爱德蒙·罗斯丹的作品
11年过去 我们还是能想到一块儿去
Eleven years later, we're still on the same page.
Frasier 这几周你已经帮了我太多
Frasier, these past few weeks, you've given so much of yourself to me.
有一件礼物我必须要献给你
I want to give the one gift I have to bestow.
我希望你能成为第一个观看我的戏的人
I want you to be the first person to see my play.
今晚你能来看预演吗
Will you come to dress rehearsal tonight?
Diane 这是我的荣幸
Diane, I'd be honored.
太好了 太好了
Oh, wonderful, wonderful!
等我一下
Give me a second.
你确定你已经准备好了
Are you sure you're ready for this?
是的 是时候了
Oh yes, it's time.
今晚 我会将自己毫无保留地献给你
Tonight, I bare myself to you.
真是迈出了一大步啊 Diane
Big step, Diane.
其实 我还是有点儿紧张的
Oh well, i have to say I'm a little nervous about it.
但是不算上灯光道具的话
But, barring any lighting or prop problems,
这事在几小时内就能结束
the whole thing will be over in a couple of hours.
哈喽 屋里还有别人哪
Hello! People still in the house here!
7点钟在剧院和我会合
Meet me at the theater at seven
不知道我做了什么 值得你对我这么好
I don't know what I've done to deserve you.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
听着 虽然这不关我的事
Listen, it's none of my business,
但你不是又爱上她了吧
but you're not falling for her again, are you?
是又怎么样
What if I were?
那女人在圣坛前甩了你
That woman dumped you at the altar.
那是过去的Diane了
Oh, that was the old Diane.
现在 她不再视自己为宇宙中心了
She no longer sees herself as the center of the universe.
我也不是过去的Frasier了
And I'm not the old Frasier anymore either.
人是可以改变的 老爸
People can change, Dad.
是啊 我想你说得对
Yeah, I suppose you're right.
就以我为例吧
Take me for instance.
过去的Martin会说
The old Martin would have said,
"你真是疯了
"You're out of your mind.
我宁愿你变成同性恋
I'd rather see you go gay
和开枪打我的混♥蛋♥同居
and shack up with the punk who shot me
也不愿看你跟她在一起
than go off with her.
我倒宁愿看你被缝在一匹死马身体里"
I'd rather see you sewed up inside the body of a dead horse."
但现在的Martin只会说
But the new Martin just says,
"爱情万岁"
"Vivia l'amour."
法语 正确拼法是Vive L'Amour
现在的Frasier会忍♥住不纠正你的法语
The new Frasier resists the temptation to correct your French.
舞台布置好了
Well, the stage is set,
演员们也准备就绪了
my players are prepared.
那么 闲话少说
So, without further ado,
为您呈上Diane Chambers的作品
I give you "Rhapsody and Requiem",
"狂想曲与安魂曲"
a play by Diane Chambers.
Mary Anne能回来真是棒极了
Boy, it sure is great having Mary Anne back.
她已经不是离开时的她了
Just wasn't the same when she was gone.
是啊 最近约翰霍普金斯大学的
Yeah, well, you know, uh, recent studies
位于美国马里兰州
研究发现
at John Hopkins University revealed...
"两地相思情更浓"这句话
that the expression "Absence makes the heart grow fonder,"
实际上有牢固的科学基础
Is in actuality rooted in scientific bedrock.
是啊 你的榆木脑袋也挺牢固的
Yeah, so's your head.
积点儿嘴德 Darla
Ease up there, Darla.
大家伙儿晚上好
Evenin', everybody.
好啊 Ned 给你一杯啤酒 你会怎么着
Hey there, Ned. What would you say to a beer?
你这香醇的啤酒咋就落到我嘴里了呢
What's a nice beer like you doing in a face like this?
向大家致意
Salutations, all.
你好啊 医生 要点儿什么
Hey there, Doc. What can I get you?
这选择可挺棘手 Stan
Ooh, a prickly choice, Stan.
这让我想起了在18世纪
It reminds me of the one the 18th-century wit
三明治伯爵问约翰·威尔克斯的问题
John Wilkes faced when asked by the Earl of Sandwich...
刺杀林肯总统的凶手 Earl of Sandwich为17世纪英国的贵族爵位
他是想死在绞刑架上 还是死于梅毒
whether he expected to die on the gallows or of the pox.
"那可不一定啊 先生" 他说
"That depends, sir," He said,
"得看我是选您的法律还是您的情妇了"
"On whether i choose to embrace your principles or your mistress."
大家晚上好
Evening, people.
Mary Ann
Mary-Ann!
我把啤酒灌入人们口中
I pour beer down people's throats.
我将啤酒喝下
I drink it.
生活如此空虚
Our lives are empty.
是什么夜夜将我们牵引至此
So what draws our feet here night after night?
是Mary Ann
Mary-Ann.
好了 我要走了
Well, I'm off.
再会 我的爱人
See you anon, mi amore.
当然 亲爱的
You bet, honey.
等等 停
Hold it, stop!
刚才那算什么吻啊
What kind of a kiss was that?
你们在相爱啊
You two are supposed to be in love!
我不知道你想我们吻得多深
Well, I didn't know how big you wanted it.
记得今早你给我的那个吻吗
Remember that kiss you gave me this morning?
像这样
Like this one?
就是这样
That's the one.
好了 从接吻开始
OK, from the kiss!
当然 亲爱的
You bet, honey.
请原谅我 Franklin
Forgive me, Franklin.
之前我的做法有些不近人情
I suppose that was a tad inconsiderate.
没关系的
Quite all right.
像你这般充满爱的心灵是无法被束缚的
A loving spirit like yours can't be bridled.
但我确实在圣坛离你而去
But I did leave you at the altar.
不 你知道我没有因此怀有恶意
No, you know I hold no ill-will toward you for that.
可以暂停一会儿吗
Could we just stop for a second?
对于"在圣坛被抛弃"这种事
This whole getting-left-at-the-altar thing,
我不知道该有怎样的情感
I just don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling.
我也许可以启发你一下
I may be able to illuminate that for you!
你感到这个女人钻入你的胸口
What you are feeling is that this woman has reached into your chest,
掏出你的心脏
plucked out your heart,
当作咀嚼玩具扔给她的地狱之犬
and thrown it to her hell-hounds for a chew toy!
这还不算完哪
And it's not the last time either!
因为这个女人就是这样 她就是恶魔
Because that's what this woman is! She is the Devil!
逃离她是没用的
There's no use running away from her,
因为无论你跑得有多远
because no matter how far you go,
不管你已经放下了多少年
no matter how many years you let pass,
你永远不可能脱离那些魔爪
you will never be completely out of reach of those bony fingers!
去狂饮作乐吧 Franklin
So drink hearty, Franklin, and laugh!
因为你已经与魔王定下了终身契约
Because you have made a pact with Beelzebub!
她的名字就是Mary Anne
And her name is Mary Anne!
后戏
Diane - Frasier
Diane. - Frasier.
我想我们需要谈谈
I thought we should talk.
是的 我也觉得
Well, yes, I think we should.
我打到你家想找你
I tried to reach you at your home.
我在外面瞎兜风
I was driving around.
如果这几周里让你误会了我的感觉
I'm sorry if I in any way misled you about my feelings
我很抱歉
these past few weeks.
你没有
You didn't.
我想是我误导了自己
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表