不知道 我只想让你知道不是因为这个
I don't know. I just wanted you to know that.
我倒希望只是因为轮椅
I wish it did have to do with the chair.
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
如果是因为轮椅 你就是那个坏人
Well, if the chair were your problem that would make you a jerk.
现在这样 我成了坏人
This way, I'm the jerk.
我没这个意思
Well, I wouldn't say that.
拉倒吧 你就这意思 你说我无趣 招人烦
Come on, you just did. You just said I'm boring and obnoxious.
说起剖析性格 谁比得了你
Who knows people better than you?
帽子你留着吧
You can keep the hat.
Bob 你等等
Bob, wait,
请等一下 我要跟你说实话
please. I've got to level with you.
事实是你没有任何毛病
Truth is I find nothing wrong with you.
我只是羞愧 不想承认
I was just ashamed to admit it.
就是因为轮椅
It is the chair.
什么
What?
其实你真的是很好的朋友
I think frankly that you are wonderful company.
非常有趣 爱好广泛
Wildly stimulating. Your hobbies are so fascinating.
你有独特的品味
You have a sense of style that really,
别人都没法比
I mean, doesn't compare to anyone's.
就是我的原因 我自惭形秽 只是我真的
It's just me. I feel petty and small about it but
接受不了轮椅这事 对不起 Bob 给你
I can't get past the chair. I'm sorry Bob. Please.
对不起 再见了
I'm sorry. This is goodbye.
我不信
I don't believe this.
你不想跟我做朋友是因为我坐轮椅
You don't want to be my friend 'cos I'm in a wheelchair.
什么
What?
我从没听过这么荒唐的事
That's the worst thing I've ever heard!
你们不了解情况
Look. You don't understand.
有什么好了解的
What's not to understand.
你刚刚明明说了 你受不了我的轮椅
You just said flat out? My chair repulses you
怎么会有这种人啊
What kind of a person does that?
我背上有个胎记
I've got a birthmark on my back.
看来咱俩做不了朋友了
I guess we can't be friends either!
大家听我说 这与你们无关吧
People please. Frankly this doesn't concern any of you.
想想我还巴巴地给你送礼物
When I think about all the gifts I gave you.
那些烤肉酱 辣酱
All the barbecue sauce ?Hot 'n' Spicy,
墨西哥菜 牧豆 烧烤酱 甜辣酱
Tex Mex, Mesquite, Teriyaki, Honey Mustard?
我的天呐 Bob 你快闭嘴吧
Oh For God's sake Bob ?Put a sock in it.
我们正要去吃晚饭 要一起吗
We were just on our way to dinner. Would you like to join us?
非常愿意
I'd love to.
嘿 你们喜欢烤肉吗
So. You guys like barbecue?
当然了 什么怪人才不喜欢呢
Yeah. Who doesn't?
千夫所指了是吗
Are these wing tips too busy with these pants?
他们至于的嘛
Well, yes. They're a bit frenzied.
也许买♥♥块面纱能避避风头
Perhaps a woven lace would tone down the glitz.
意指阿♥拉♥伯妇女带的面纱
不过可能得出国才买♥♥得到
Might have to go overseas for that.
不用啊 你去市中心就能买♥♥到
No, not at all. You can get them downtown.
谁还去市中心购物啊
Well, who shops downtown anymore?
我就是啊
Well I do for one?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表