近得连光都进不去
with not a sliver of daylight between us.
我能做到
I can do that.
别担心 别害怕
Stop! Don't be afraid!
Daphne不会让你有事的
Daphne won't let anything happen to you.
我想 - 什么也别想
I don't think - Don't think!
来感受
Just feel.
你居住在阿根廷的贫民窟
You're an Argentine slum-dweller.
没房♥没车
You have no house, no car,
下一顿饭还不知道在哪
you don't know where your next meal is coming from.
但那都不重要
But none of that matters.
因为今晚
Because tonight...
我们来跳探戈
we have the tango!
我的亲娘 我全感受到了
Oh mama, I've got it all!
对啦 你光芒四射 跳得太好了
That's it! You're dazzling! You're brilliant!
但我觉得你还有所保留
But I feel you're holding back!
你说得对
I am.
这不是压抑自己的时候
Oh, this is no time for inhibitions!
我知道
I know.
说出来吧 Niles 全说出来吧
Oh. Let it out Niles. Let everything out!
Daphne 我爱慕你
Oh Daphne, I adore you!
我也爱慕你
I adore you too!
什么
What?!?!?
我也爱慕你
I adore you too.
我几年来一直渴望听到这句话
Oh, how I've longed to hear those words!
我想说这些话也有好几年了
Oh, how I've longed to say them!
你太美了 你是我的女神
You're beautiful! You're a goddess!
我想让这一刻永恒
I don't ever want this moment to end!
那么来吧
Then let's not let it!
这是我人生中最美好的一晚
This is the most glorious night of my life.
我也是
Oh, mine too...
Daphne 我重获新生了
Oh, Daphne! I'm a new man!
你知道我现在的心情吗
Do you have any idea what I'm feeling?
可不是 你的朋友都目瞪口呆了
Of course I do! Your friends look positively dumbstruck.
从此以后 再也没人说
From now on there'll be no more of that
"可怜的Niles"
"Oh poor Niles" Attitude...
再不会说了
Far from it!
我只知道你是个舞者
I knew you were a good dancer,
但没想到你还是个演技派
but I had no idea you were such a good actor!
演技派
Actor?
是呀 "Daphne 你是女神 我爱慕你"
Yeah! "Daphne, you're a goddess, Daphne, I adore you..."
我们骗过了所有人 是不
We fooled everyone, didn't we?
可不是嘛
Oh...oh. We certainly did, didn't we?
没想到这么容易
I'm surprised it was so easy!
只要情景合适 谁都会被骗的
Well, given the right circumstances, anyone can be fooled.
再跳一曲怎么样
Ooh! What do you say to another dance?
不了 谢谢 有点晚了 我也跳够了
No thanks, it's getting late and I've danced enough.
好吧 我去扑点粉 然后就回家吧
Alright, then! I'll just go powder my nose and then we'll be off.
Niles
Niles?
不 不 请别站起来了
No, no, please.
我是Claire Barnes 你律师的同事
Claire Barnes? I was an associate in your attorney's office.
对了 Claire 真高兴能再见到你
Oh, yes, Claire. Uh, it's good to see you again.
我听说了你和Maris的事
Well, I heard about you and Maris.
我想给你我的名片
And I just wanted to give you my card
欢迎你随时打给我
and tell you you're free to call me anytime.
谢谢 但是我对我的律师很满意
Oh, thank you, but I'm happy with my attorney.
我是说咱们可以一起跳舞
I meant to go dancing.
谢谢
OH...Thanks..
你准备好了吗
Well, are you ready?
啊
Ah..
不 我觉得我还没准备好
No, I don't think I am.
什么
I beg your pardon?
我是说行了 咱们走吧
Er, I mean yes. Uh, let's go.
我们今晚可开心了一把
Well, we had a time tonight, didn't we?
确实如此
We certainly did.
而你差点就不想来了
And to think you almost didn't come to the ball!
很多人因为恐惧
You know, it's such a shame
而不尝试新鲜事物 是很可惜的
when people let fear stop them from trying new things.
等等
Excuse me.
我准备好了
I'm ready now.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表