It's wonderful!
我们之间的火花啊
The friction between us?
Niles 这描述将持续很久么
Niles, is this going to be a long description?
很久很久
Very!
边走边说
Walk-and-talk.
看起来他还吃了火腿呢
这里是指那个对着镜子抠牙的人
给不爱你的女友不断塞礼物
By showering a reluctant girlfriend with gifts,
Billy 你这是往大伤口上贴小创可贴啊
Billy, you're applying a band-aid to a gaping wound.
我的建议是找一个
My advice is to find someone
你爱她 她也爱你的人
who will return your worthy affection,
Gary:Pat Skipper 曾出演<穿墙隐形人>
不然或早或晚
or, sooner or later, your wallet,
你的钱包会像你的床一样空空如也
as well as your bed, will be empty.
已经到时间了
I see we're out of time.
感谢您的收听
Thank you for listening.
我是祝您精神安康的Frasier Crane医生
This is Dr. Frasier Crane, wishing you all good mental health.
好了 让我们来谈谈Crane医生秀
OK, let's talk about Dr. Crane's show.
我知道你们一直在盯着这面双向镜
Oh, I know you've been eyeing this two-way mirror,
但镜子后面不过是数据顾问罢了
but the other people behind there are data consultants,
所以请放心发言
so please speak freely.
这后面没有节目里的人
There's no one involved
没人的感情会受到伤害
with the show whose feelings could be hurt.
只要有人说我的坏话 我就死给他看
If anybody says anything bad about me, I'll kill myself!
行了 Roz 放松点儿
Now, Roz, relax.
我们做的节目一级棒
We do a perfectly good show.
我们不会做丝毫的改变
We're not gonna change it one iota.
只有傻子才会听
Only a fool would listen
什么阿猫阿狗的意见
to the opinion of every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
我挺喜欢这节目
I liked everything about it.
话说回来 保持开放的心态也不错
On the other hand, it's good to keep an open mind.
我蛮钟意那个Roz
I like that Roz.
我觉得她的嗓音真是性感
I think her voice is really sexy,
尤其是那低沉的笑声
especially that throaty laugh of hers.
哎呀 真是贴心
Wow, that's nice.
我都不知道自己有着低沉的笑声
I didn't know I had a throaty laugh.
这个你真有
You do.
我也注意到了
I've noticed it too.
真的么 哎呦 你
Really? Oh, you.
他说的话似乎真的很有道理
The stuff he says really seems to make a lot of sense.
是啊 很有意思
Yeah, it's funny.
他真的很认真对待他的听众
I mean, he takes his callers seriously,
但也能和他们瞎开玩笑
but he can kid around with them too.
是啊 我常听收音机
Yeah, I listen to a lot of radio,
这是个很棒的节目
and I think this is a great show.
哎呀 再说下去我都不好意思了
Well, I just don't know how much more of this I can listen to!
Manu 我发现你一直避而不语
Manu, I notice you've been quiet.
Manu:神探阿蒙男主 曾因此剧获8次艾美奖提名 3次获奖
有什么要说的吗
Uh, do you have something to say?
我 没有
Me? No.
我们想听听你对于节目的意见
We'd like to hear your opinion of the program.
那个 我不知道
Well, it... I don't know.
有些 我不喜欢
Something about... I don't like it.
这个厚脸皮的离经叛道之人打哪儿来的
Well, who is this cheeky nonconformist?
我看看 他叫Manu Habib 已婚
Well, let's see, his name is Manu Habib, married,
没有子女 是开报刊亭的
no children, owns his own newsstand.
真是奇怪啊
Wow, that is so weird, to
一个人的一生就那样被总结出来了
hear someone's whole life summed up like that.
"Roz Doyle 电台制♥作♥人 单身"
"Roz Doyle, Radio Producer, single."
话说回来 Manu
Well, getting back to your thoughts, Manu,
你说这节目有些地方你不喜欢
you said there was something about the program you didn't like.
能再具体些么
Can you be more specific.
恩 我不喜欢他
Um? I don't like him.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是不喜欢他
I just don't like him.
哦 我喜欢
Oh, I do.
我会一直听他的节目
I'm gonna start listening to him all the time.
非常好的节目 - 是啊 精彩极了
It's a great show. - Yeah, it's fantastic.
他很棒 大爱这节目
He's wonderful. I love the show.
老天爷啊 Frasier 这简直就是一场爱的盛宴
My God, Frasier, this is a love-fest!
真不敢相信我们之前还为之担心
I can't believe we were even worried about it.
"我就是不喜欢他" 恩
"I just don't like him." Hmm...
诶 我们的咖啡来了
Well, looks like our coffee's here.
我们稍稍休息一下吧 好吗
Why don't we take a quick break, OK?
嘿 球迷们
Hey, sports fans!
这里进展如何
How's it going in here?
Bulldog 他们不是在对面考查你的节目呢吗
Bulldog, I thought they were testing your show across the hall?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah, they are.
不过十分钟过后就老一套了
But after ten minutes it's just the same-old, same-old.
男人爱我 女人装不爱
Guys love me, chicks pretend not to.
哇 你的小组比我的还丑
Whoa, your group's even uglier than mine!
你能不能闭嘴
Would you knock it off?
这些人恰巧喜欢我们
These people happen to like us.
你们放松点儿行不
Oh, will you guys lighten up?
做人得领悟到事情的实质
You got to get in the spirit of things.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
真是太棒了 我就是为这一刻而活的
This is great, I live for a moment like this.
没错 没错
That's right, that's right,
来吧 就在那儿 就在那儿
go for it, right there, right there.
Bulldog
Bulldog?
接着抠吧 不妨再追寻一下早餐吃的
As long as you're in there you might as well go after the
墨西哥煎蛋残余的下落
Huevos Rancheros you had for breakfast!
哦 别说了
Oh, stop it!
嘿 赌10块钱他会吃了他找到的残渣
Hey, ten bucks says he eats what he finds.
真是恶心
Oh, that's disgusting!
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on....
全中
Bingo!
我了解人性吧
Do I know these people or what?!
嘿 Niles
Hi, Niles.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
看你穿了防风夹克 我猜想
May I assume from your dress windbreaker that
你将会和我们共进晚餐吧
you'll be joining us for dinner?
是的 但我希望我们能在"木材厂"吃
Yep, but I'm making a pitch that we eat at the Timber Mill.
我有一张那里的优♥惠♥券 明天就过期了
I got a coupon from there that expires tomorrow.
哦 如果我今晚在那儿吃 明儿我也就断气了
Oh. If I dine there tonight, so may I.
"expire"也作"断气"
噢 - 你好啊 Crane医生
Oh... - Hello, Dr. Crane.
英国山猫在这儿啊
There's the British bobcat!
听着 关于Joe的事情她还是
Now, look, she's still a little bit over
有些不爽
the edge about this Joe thing.
所以你最好留点儿神要不然又会
So you better watch your step or you're gonna
重复今早的悲剧
have a repeat of this morning.
我们可不希望这种事发生 是吧
We wouldn't want that, would we?
薯片 Daphne 这样做明智吗
Chips, Daphne? Was that wise?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道他们怎么说 "多多薯片肥肥臀"
You know what they say, "Many chips make for chunky hips."
一摇一摆 一摇一摆 一摇一摆
Waddle, waddle, waddle!
疯了吧你
Have you lost your mind?!
不 不 要是能重几磅我挺高兴的
No, no, I'm.... I'm glad if I put on a few pounds.
也许Joe就不会唠叨着让我更丰满点儿了
Now maybe Joe will stop nagging me to plump up!
嘿 Fras 焦点讨论小组进行得怎样
Hey, Fras, how was the focus group?
还行吧
Fine, I guess.
你自己都说这没有什么意义的
Oh, well, you said yourself they didn't mean anything.
是啊 说是一♥码♥事
Yes, well, it's one thing to say that.
坐在那里被人进行人身攻击是另一♥码♥事了
It's another to sit there being personally attacked!
有个男的竟然说
One man actually said,
"我就是不喜欢他"
"I just don't like him."
只有一个么
Only one?
我在用幽默治疗你
I'm healing with humour.
我这就闭嘴
I'll stop now.
我肯定有人说了一些好话
I'm sure someone must have said something nice.
其他11个人都给了很高的评价
Well, all the other eleven had nothing but high praise.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表