第三季 第十一集
嘿 慢点
Oh, Slow down!
Daphne 猜猜Eddie今天在公园里吃了什么
Hey Daphne, guess what Eddie ate in the park today?
我想想啊 热狗包装纸
Ooh let's see. A hot dog wrapper?
不对 再猜
No. Guess again.
烟头
A cigarette butt?
不对 再猜
No. Guess again.
苹果核
Apple core?
不对 再猜
No. Guess again.
妈呀 你俩非得玩这个荒谬的游戏吗
Oh really, must you two play this ridiculous game?
她猜一些不着边儿的
She makes some feeble stab
你说"不对 再猜"
and you say "No. Guess again."
然后她猜些更离谱的
Then she starts flailing away with even more ludicrous answers,
你就一遍遍地回答"再猜"
all the while you chanting "Guess again",
直到她像个尿急的拍卖♥♥师一样开始说胡话
until she's gibbering like some auctioneer with a bad bladder.
最后你终于公布了答案
Then you finally reveal the answer
但到那时候已经没人在乎了
at which point nobody even cares.
我不知道这个过程让谁最受罪
I'm not sure which one of us got the worst of that,
但是我觉得是你
but I think it was you.
再猜
Guess again.
Niles
Niles.
你们电梯里有个被吃了一半的蜥蜴
There's a half-eaten lizard in your elevator!
这就是最后一个提示
And that's the last hint you're getting.
Frasier 我今天帮一个强迫症赌棍
Oh Frasier, I had a breakthrough today
取得了重大进展
with one of my compulsive gamblers
他给了我两张周六赌马的票
and he gave me two tickets to the racetrack on Saturday.
豪华包厢 你想去吗
It's a luxury box. I though you might want to go.
好啊 Niles
Oh I would love to Niles.
你自己怎么不去
Why don't you want to use them?
掏心掏肺的实话 是因为赛马骑师
Well, the jockeys if you must know.
什么
What?
小个子 轻飘飘 身着昂贵的丝绸 挥舞着马鞭
Diminutive, underweight figures in expensive silks wielding riding crops.
这不就是Maris嘛
It just reminded me too much of Maris.
爸 你去不去
Dad, what about you?
你一定不会错过去过赛马场的机会的
I've never known you to turn down the horses.
不好意思 我约了人打牌
Ah, sorry. I've got poker with the guys.
好吧 那我就叫上个我的朋友吧
Oh well then. I'll just call one of my friends.
天呐 这可有点尴尬
Jeez. This is sort of embarrassing.
我最先想到的三个人都在波士顿
The first three names on my list are all back in Boston.
你们品酒会的朋友怎么样
What about someone from your wine club?
老实说 Daphne
Oh well truth be told Daphne,
那帮人如果不喝点酒 就简直无聊的要命
those people are insufferable bores unless they have a glass in their hands.
雪利酒 Niles - 好的
Sherry, Niles? - Please.
我想到了 Ed O'Hanlon怎么样
Oh I know. How about Ed O'Hanlon?
他去年搬走了
Moved away last year.
Edmund Kelly呢 我知道他绝不会离开西雅图的
Ooh, how about Edmund Kelly? If I know old Ed he'd never leave Seattle.
确实没有 他三年前被葬在这儿了
Indeed not. They buried him here three years ago.
天呐 真的吗
Dear me. Really?
我的天 我会想他的
Well, Jeez, I'll miss him.
是啊 三年后你再想起他
Yes. Three years from now when you think of him again
绝对啥也想不起来
there'll be a void!
上帝啊 怎么会这样
My God how did this happen?
我回西雅图两年了
I've been back here for two years
一个新朋友都没交到
and I've yet to forge any new friendships.
那你可要注意了 Frasier
You'd better watch it Frasier.
下一步
Next thing you know
你很可能和某些老年人那样
you're gonna be like one of these old people
墨守成规
who are so set in their ways
只喜欢和跟他们
that they're only happy hanging around with people
一样的人在一起
who are the same as they are.
你到底想说啥 爸
What exactly is your point Dad?
我已经丧失了交友能力吗
That I've lost my knack for making friends?
我不想打击你
Well I hate to bring it up
不过这能力你以前也没有过呀
but you never were very good at it.
孩提时起 你就只和Niles一起玩
It was always you and Niles ever since you were kids.
你们俩经常藏在那个该死的车♥库♥里
The two of you always holed up in that damned garage
直到你俩把它烧了
at least until you burned it down.
你们烧过车♥库♥
You burned down the garage?
那时候Frasier老带着他的本生喷灯
Well, between Frasier and his Bunsen burner
我则跟我的驱蚊水寸步不离
and me and my mosquito repellent
现在想想不烧起来才怪呢
Retrospect it was unavoidable!
可是 老爸 我在大学是有朋友的
Still, you know Dad, I did have friends in college
不过他们都在波士顿
and they are back in Boston.
只是因为我回西雅图了
It's only since I moved to Seattle
才又落到和Niles在一起的
that I've started falling back on Niles.
"落到和Niles在一起"
"Falling back on Niles"?
Niles 你知道我的意思
Niles, you know what I mean.
我是说回到舒适熟悉的环境
Settling for what's comfortable and familiar.
天呐 我们一起出去
My God, you and I can go out together
你没开口我就知道你要说啥
and I know what you're thinking before you even say it.
真抱歉 Frasier 又让你听见我心里骂人的话了
Well then I'm sorry you had to hear that Frasier!
对了 这可以成为我节目里的一个精彩话题
You know what? This would make a wonderful topic for my show.
"结交新朋友"
"Making New Friends"
我们在畏惧什么
What are we so afraid of?
你为什么把所有事都复杂化了
Why do you make everything so complicated?
你想认识新朋友
You wanna meet somebody new?
只要走过去 伸手说
You just walk up to him, stick out your hand and say
"嘿 你好吗"
"Hi. How you doing?"
谢了 爸
Thank you Dad.
我就知道你从来不会想太多
I can always count on you not to overthink something.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿
Hey!
一瓶洗发水就够了
为什么交朋友这么难
So why is it we have so much trouble making friends?
因为我们封闭了自己
Is it because we've become closed off?
不想再跟别人接触吗
No longer want to reach out to our fellow man?
我在想 如果听众中有一个人
Well I'd like to think that if one of you listeners out there
在街上碰巧遇见我
happened to see me on the street
会不会愿意向我走来 然后
you'd feel free to walk right on up to me and?
抱歉 Crane医生
Excuse me Dr. Crane,
我们得插播一段非常重要的公共信息
we have to stop for a very important public service announcement
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
这不是把自己往变♥态♥手里推吗
You're opening yourself up to every creep out there!
Roz 我要说的正是你们这种被害妄想症患者
Oh Roz that's exactly the kind of cynicism I'm talking about.
像我自己 就相信陌生人很善良
I, for one, happen to believe in the kindness of strangers.
我相信陌生人很奇怪
Well I believe in the strangeness of strangers!
倒数三秒钟
Three seconds.
嘿 欢迎回来 继续友情的话题
Hi, we're back with the topic of friendship.
让我们看看接线机
Now let's go to the switchboard.
Roz 谁在一号♥线
Roz, who's on line one?
好消息 Crane医生
Good news Dr. Crane.
来自斯坦伍德的Gerard 一位新朋友
It's Gerard from Stanwood. A new friend.
你好 Gerard 我在聆听
Hello Gerard. I'm listening.
我打来本来是因为别的事 Crane医生
Well I called for another reason Dr. Crane.
但 你说的话感动了我
But what you just said really moved me.
我希望更多的人能这么想
I wish more people felt that way.
谢谢 Gerard 真是见到同志了
Well thank you Gerard. I sense a kindred spirit.
也许我们可以找个时间见一面 喝一杯
Maybe we could get together some time? Have a beer?
或许我能 帮你梳梳头什么的
Maybe I could, you know, comb your hair?
谢谢你愿意和我做朋友 George 但
Well thank you so much for your offer of friendship George but I
我实在没有五千块闲钱
I really don't have five thousand dollars
来投资你的薯条自动贩卖♥♥机
to invest in your French fries vending machine.
为了给你投资的人 我建议
And for the sake of those who do invest I suggest,
你该给它起一个响亮的名字
Sir, that you find a better name
别叫什么"矮胖兄弟"了
than "The Spuddy Buddy".
我是Frasier Crane医生
This is Dr. Frasier Crane
祝您精神安康
wishing you all good mental health.
我今天的祝愿比以往更殷切
I mean that today more than ever!
我说对了吧 真开心啊
I just love it when I'm right.
一整天都变美好了
It makes the day so good.
你暗中做了手脚是不是
You stacked the deck, didn't you?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表