No, I don't know his name!
他住顶层复♥式♥
He's in the penthouse!
头发凌乱 满身的纹身
He has shaggy hair, tattoos all over him,
身上还都是穿孔
his body is pierced.
对了 我刚刚是不是忘了说了 他住在顶层复♥式♥
Oh, and I don't know if i mentioned this but he's in the penthouse!
算了
Never mind.
这世界是不是已经丧失了最基本的礼仪
Has the world completely lost the concept of common courtesy?
我是唯一一个拒绝同流合污的吗
Am I the only one who is resisting this tide?!
西雅图的人♥民♥啊 听我说
People of Seattle, listen to me!
我们不是野蛮人
We are not barbarians!
我们也不是穴居人
We are not Neanderthals
我们更不是法国人
and we are not French!
你听到了吗 在楼上的那个
Do you hear that, you up there?!
他在听自己写的音乐呢 知道吗
That's his own music he's listening to, you know.
他叫Freddie Chainsaw
His name is Freddie Chainsaw.
Chainsaw(电锯)吗
Chainsaw?
是那个纽波特电锯杀人狂吗
Of the Newport Chainsaws?
一个被拘留过 对音阶一知半解的的青少年
How does an arrested, adolescent who barely knows two chords
是怎么租到顶层复♥式♥的
get a penthouse?
他上一张专辑卖♥♥了5万张呢
His last album sold five million copies.
行了 这可以列入我自杀的理由的单子了
Oh. Well, then, I'll just add that to my list of reasons to die.
我个人还挺喜欢的
You know, personally, I like it.
当然
But then,
我们英国人在这方面也是最尖端的
we Brits have always been on the cutting edge.
你真该去听听几年前
You should have heard the punk rockers
租我楼下的那个摇滚歌♥手
who rented the flat below me a few years back.
他们不断播放同一首歌♥
They'd play the same song over and over again
肉体在燃烧 呐呐呐呐呐呐呐
Flesh is burning... nana nana nana.
肉体在燃烧 呐呐呐呐呐呐呐
Flesh is burning... nana nana nana.
天呐 这首歌♥要在我脑子里循环一整天了
Oh no. I'm gonna have that tune in me head all day now.
谢谢你刚刚分享的故事 Daphne
Yes, well, thank you for that, daphne.
但我为了看这电影已经等了一整天了
But I've been waiting all day to watch my movie.
他就不会停下来做个爱 吸个毒之类的吗
Doesn't he ever stop for sex and drugs?!
你好 是的 谢谢
Hello. Yes. Please,
我执意要求转接到顶层复♥式♥那个小伙那里
I insist on being connected with the young man in the penthouse.
你好 Chainsaw先生 是的 你好吗
Yes, hello, Mr. Chainsaw? Yes, how do you do?
我是Frasier Crane医生 我是你邻居
I'm Dr. Frasier Crane. I am your neighbor;
我住你楼下
I live right below you.
是的 你知道你音乐有多吵吗
Yes, do you have any idea how loud your music is?
哦 你是知道的 恩 好的 谢谢你
Oh. You do? Well... thank you.
恩 没我想的那么糟
Well, that wasn't that bad.
小伙子有他自己可亲的一面
The young man seemed quite amiable in his way.
我要出去了
I'm going out!
什么
What?
我要出去了
I'm going out!
什么
What?
我要出去了
I am going out!
Frasier 你在外面能轻点不
Hey, Frasier, will you keep it down out there.
我打算睡午觉呢
I'm trying to take a nap!
有关于礼节的教训
闻我 Niles
Smell me, Niles.
爷爷
Grandpa!
完全正确 我今天在下楼的电梯里
Exactly! On my way down in the elevator today
有个女人想也没想的就点了一支烟
a woman thinks nothing of lighting up a cigarette.
这世界是疯了吗
Has the world gone mad?
我完全能够理解你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
我今天早上在车门上发现了一个凹痕
This morning I discovered a ding in the door of my car.
我猜猜 没有纸条在挡风玻璃上
Let me guess - no note on the windshield?
没 更糟糕的是
No. And even worse,
我把车送到修车店之后
after I'd left the car off at The Body Shop,
租车公♥司♥里像样的车都租出去了
the rental agency didn't have a single luxury car left.
他们把一辆叫什么驼背的车子塞给了我
They stuck me with some vehicle I believe they call a Hunchback.
不是吧 应该是掀背 Niles
No. I think that would be a Hatchback, Niles.
它的颜色是那种应急按钮的刺眼红
It's painted panic-button red,
巨大的后窗还能打开
with a large rear window that pops open.
那就一定是掀背了
Oh, that would be the Hatchback.
我倒有个新主意
Well, there's a novel idea:
这车应该以它最可怕的特征命名
name the car after its most hideous feature.
我想应该是"掀背"和
I presume it was a toss-up between "Hatchback" and
"地上飘来了什么怪味" 二选一吧
"What's that odor coming from the floor?"
快看 Niles 空着的桌子 快去 快去 快去
Oh, look, Niles free table! Go, go, go, go!
啊 饼干 - 放着别管了
Oh, the biscotti! - Leave it!
不 你先去吧
Oh, no - go on without me!
哦 那儿也有一桌
Oh, there!
哦 一号♥桌在买♥♥单了
Oh, check on table one!
好了 好了
All right, fine.
我们没催您的意思 放心吧
Oh, we're not hovering, believe me.
只是这里 那个 真的也没其他地方可以站了
It's just that there... well, there's really no place else to stand.
请不用着急
Oh, just take your time, please.
不用急
There's no rush.
谁是一辆红色掀背的车主
Is the owner of a red Hatchback here?
它快被拖走了
It's about to be towed.
Niles 那不是你的车子吗
Niles, isn't that your car?
嘘 有人会听见你的
Shh! Someone will hear you!
Niles 车子快被拖走了
Niles, it's about to be towed!
我才不承认那车子是我的呢
I'm not owning up to that car.
就算冲去撞婴儿车我都不管
I don't care if it's careening toward a baby carriage!
哦 太谢谢你了
Oh. Oh, thank you so much.
保重 祝今天有个好心情
Take care, have a lovely day.
不好意思
Excuse me,
但是我们是先在这里等桌子的
but we were waiting for this table.
那就去别桌呗
So get another one.
没有别桌了啊
Well, there aren't any.
你明明就知道我们在这里等着
Look, you knew that we were waiting for it.
我们只是礼貌性的站在边上
We politely stood back
给人家让道
and let those people leave and then
你却直接蹦跶过来了
you just jumped right in here!
那看来你不会再犯同样的错误了啊
Well, you won't make that mistake again.
Frasier Frasier 算了吧
Frasier, Frasier... forget it.
我们 我们再等一桌就好了啊
We'll just... we'll wait for another table.
不 不行
No, we won't!
事情已经和桌子无关了
This isn't about the table anymore!
这是有关于丧失基本礼仪的问题
This is about the erosion of common decency.
先生 当你这样对我时
Sir, when you treat me this way
你激励了我对他人实施野蛮暴行
you encourage me to be discourteous to another.
于此循环
And so on and so on.
你就一点礼貌都不懂吗
You don't have any manners, do you?
那或许你得上节礼节课
Then perhaps what you need is an etiquette lesson!!
坐下 Niles
Sit down, Niles!
给我哥哥来一杯低咖♥啡♥因♥的
My brother will have a decaf.
肉体在燃烧 呐呐呐呐呐呐呐
Flesh is burning, nana nana nana...
呐呐呐呐呐呐呐 肉体在燃烧
Nana nana nana... flesh is burning...
呐呐呐呐呐呐呐 呐呐呐呐呐呐呐
nana nana nana...
嗨 Fras 感觉怎样
Oh, hi, Fras. How you feeling?
不错
Fine.
对了 我都没问你 你昨天怎么样
I didn't ask you yesterday how your day went.
Niles和你说了什么吗
What did Niles tell you?
没有啊
Nothing!
我就不能问你你一天过得怎么样嘛
Geez, can't I ask you how your day went?
工作如何
How was work?
我们拽拽的Frasier怎么样了
How's your bad-ass self?
可恶 一定是Niles说了什么
Dammit! Niles blabbed!
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
你只是上了西雅图人♥民♥报啦
You made the People of Seattle column.
在这里 "Crane哗变"下面
Right here, under "The Crane Mutiny."
"为Frasier Crane医生欢呼三声 他昨天
"Three cheers for Dr. Frasier Crane, who struck a blow against
在咖啡厅对于粗鲁行为做出了反击"
rudeness yesterday in a coffeehouse melee."
真是太好了
Perfect!
现在整个西雅图都知道我的粗鲁行为了
Now all of Seattle knows about my loutish behavior!
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
那家伙本来就是自找的
This guy had it coming.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表