第三季 第五集
Roz 最后一位来电者是谁
Roz, who's our last caller?
二号♥线上的Marilyn
On line two we have Marilyn.
她有点想家了
She's feeling a little homesick.
请讲 Marilyn
Go ahead, Marilyn.
我喜欢住在西雅图
Well, I like living in Seattle
但是 怎么说呢
but, I don't know...
我在威斯康星州一个小镇长大
I grew up in this little town in Wisconsin...
我非常想念那里的生活
and I really miss that life.
你不是一个人
Well, you're not the only one.
我的制♥作♥人Roz告诉了我
My producer Roz has regaled me
乳品州好多趣事
with many stories of the great Dairy State.
威斯康星州以乳制品闻名
Roz 你也是威斯康星州的吗 哪一块
You're from Wisconsin, Roz? What part?
布卢默
Bloomer.
天哪 我是梅诺莫尼
Oh my God, I'm from Menomonie.
天哪
Oh my God.
不会吧 你是梅诺莫尼的
No way! You're from Menomonie?
我表弟也是梅诺莫尼的
My cousins are from Menomonie,
你认识Rayburn吗
do you know the Rayburn?
难道是那个Billy - Billy Rayburn居然是你表弟
Is that Billy... - Billy Rayburn is your cousin?
我和他在贝尔冰激凌店共事过 - 想想也是
I used to work with him at Bell's Frozen Custard! - Of course you did.
你还记得那个店主吗
Do you remember that guy that used to run the store...
满身是痣的那个
the guy with all the moles?
Tichy大叔 - 噢 Tichy大叔
Mr. Tichy? - Oh, Mr. Tichy
真恶心 - 是啊
Ewww... - Yeah.
女士们 尽管这氛围不错
Ladies, as fascinating as this is,
但恐怕我们没有时间了
I'm afraid we're out of time.
噢
Oh!
没关系 Marilyn 你可以明天打过来
Well, that's okay, Marilyn, you can call back tomorrow.
欢迎明天收听
Make sure you all tune in tomorrow
系列剧<配芝士腰带的女士们>第二部分
for Part 2 in our series, "Women of the Cheese Belt."
再见朋友们 祝精神安康
Goodbye for now, and good mental health.
这些是给你的留言
These messages came for you earlier.
你的酒已经准备好了
Your wine is ready.
太好了
Oh, excellent.
今晚我要给我和Niles所在的红酒俱乐部
You know, I'm hosting a tasting tonight
办品酒会
for the wine club Niles and I belong to.
我希望他们能任命我为酒窖主管
I'm hoping they name me the Maitre de Chai.
我做梦都想在脖子上挂那个银杯
It's a long-standing dream of mine to wear that silver cup around my neck.
在我们威斯康星州那儿
You know, back in Wisconsin
如果有人脖子上戴着酒杯
if a guy wore a cup around his neck...
他一定是惹毛了体育老师
it meant he'd ticked off the gym teacher.
好吧 随你笑我吧
Fine! Make sport,
这对我就是很重要
but this does happen to be important to me.
打哪儿开始的
Since when?
你以前一直说那俱乐部里
You used to say that club was nothing
不过是一帮装腔作势嗅木塞的假内行
but a bunch of arrogant cork-sniffing snobs.
我进去之前确实是这样
Well, that was before I got in.
当我这周末在收容中心
Well, when I'm handing out baloney sandwiches
分发三明治的时候
this weekend at the homeless shelter
我会很欣慰有一帮有钱人
it will do me heart good to know that a bunch of wealthy men
啜饮两百刀一瓶的红酒
are swishing two-hundred-dollar bottles of wine
然后再吐到银桶里
and spitting it into silver buckets!
我们又不是不循环利用酒瓶
Well, it's not like we don't recycle the bottles.
啜一口 搅一下 吐出来
拿好了 六号♥红酒
Hang on, Then it's six.
浓郁醇厚 酿造精良
Big, full-bodied, nicely baked.
松露本质尽显 回味悠长
Essence of truffles, long finish.
是76年香贝坦
Chambertin 76'
干红葡萄酒的一种
真厉害 Fraiser
Bravo, Frasier.
要是你吐得这么精准就好了
If only your aim were accurate as well.
明明是同样的味蕾 为何说不出
How is it those same taste buds can't tell the difference
炖牛肉和牛腩排的区别
between my pot roast and my flank steak?
鉴于你是在英国学的厨艺
Well, considering you learned to cook in England
要是我能分清你做的
it's a wonder I can tell
是牛腩排还是炖网球才是奇迹呢
your flank steak from a braised tennis ball.
我们继续 接下来是七号♥
Now, now, let's move on to the number seven.
橡木的醇香
Ah, touch of oak.
醋栗的暗香 还有一丝
Hint of currant. Whisper of...
什么 什么东西
...what is that, what is that?
没错 是湿狗
Oh yes, wet dog!
你们还在玩那蠢游戏啊
You guys still playing that stupid game?
老爸 品酒才不是什么蠢游戏
Dad, wine tasting is not a stupid game -
这是精致的技能
it's a highly refined skill.
是啊 我刚看到街角有几个人
Yeah, I just saw a couple of guys on the corner
在练习怎么从纸袋里钻出来
practising out of paper bags.
我们不是酒鬼
We're hardly winos.
我们俱乐部里也有些著名人士
Some very distinguished people belong to our club.
市长 公共安全委员
The mayor, the commissioner of public safety...
还有圣路加医院的外科首席医师
...the chief of surgery at St. Lukes...
都是我希望我醉了再接近的人
Oh, just the people I want walking around all liquored up.
你们能给一个校车司机
Could you find room for a school bus driver
和几个航管员留点位置吗
and a couple of air traffic controllers?
可以啊 如果他们有绝佳的品味的话
Well, we would if they had impeccable taste.
老爸 正好想到 能请你帮个忙吗
Which reminds me dad, I have a favour to beg.
你介不介意我把你的椅子搬到你房♥间里
Would you mind if I moved your chair into your room
品酒会后再搬回来
until after the tasting?
休想
Forget it...
你干脆叫我也待房♥间里好了
you might as well ask me to stay in my room.
那正是他的第二个请求
Which takes care of the second favour.
好吧好吧 搬走吧
Oh, all right, go ahead, move it.
至少我不用花整晚
At least I don't have to spend the night
看你那群朋友找醉了
watching your society pals getting tanked.
好嘞 Niles 过来 抓着一边
Alright, Niles, come on, grab an end.
你说真的啊
Oh, you're serious.
你知道我不抬东西的
You know I don't lift.
是啊 瞧你那棍子似的身板
Yes, with that stick where it is,
你居然还能弯腰
I'm surprised you can bend.
快来抬
Start hoisting.
快点
Come on.
好了
Alright.
天哪 老爸 它得有一吨♥重吧
Oh my god. Dad, it may weigh a ton.
搬去他房♥间吗 - 没错
His room? - Right, yes.
老天 - 不 Niles 别放下 别 嘿
Oh, God! - No Niles, no, don't drop it! Don't...hey!
看你干的好事 - 你最好在说地板
Look what you've done! - You better be talking about the floor.
我当然说的是地板了
Oh, of course I'm talking about the floor...
还好啦 只是条小擦痕
Oh, for Pete's sake, it's just one little scratch.
给我支黄色记号♥笔
Get me a yellow magic marker.
我涂上颜色后 没人能看出不同
I'll color it in, no one'll know the difference.
老爸 你不知道这些人有多挑剔
Dad, you have no idea how critical these people can be.
他们就喜欢吹毛求疵
They love finding fault.
可以在上面铺条小地毯啊
We could put a rug over it.
小地毯
A rug?
放在小地毯不该在的地方吗
Where a rug doesn't belong?
你干脆摆张扭扭乐地毯
Why don't you just throw down a Twister mat.
在上面品几瓶陈年老酒
Have a few rounds between vintages?!
Frasier 坚挺 还有希望呢
Steady Frasier, there's still hope.
明早我把我的承包人带来 他可是个天才
I'll bring my contractor by in the morning. The man's a genius.
我觉得是时候你们该懂得
You know, it's time you guys learned
不是事事都要完美的
everything doesn't have to be perfect.
粗毛地毯就是这种想法下生产出来的
Yes, it's that kind of advice that leads to shag carpeting!
早上好啊 Daphne
Ah, good morning Daphne.
再给我做点煎饼吧 我饿极了
Extra pancakes for me this morning! I'm famished!
你昨晚取笑英国人厨艺的时候
Yes, well you should have thought about that last night
就该料到有现在了
before you started making cracks about English cooking.
我已经弃铲不干了
I have hung up my spatula.
你搬走我的椅子
Well, you moved my chair,
断了我的煎饼供应
you cut off my pancake supply;
为何不干脆把Eddie扔路上
why don't you just back out over Eddie
来个帽子戏法
and make it a hat trick?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表