住在山下的村民们都能听到这纯净优美的声音"
people in the village below could hear the pure, glorious sound..."
虽然干得不错
This is all very amusing,
但是你们休想干扰到我
but nothing you can do is going to distract me!
"有一天 一个有钱商人的儿子听到了笛声
"One day, the son of a wealthy merchant heard the music,
虽然他什么都不缺
and while that boy had all the toys in the world,
但还是为这小牧童的木笛而妒火中烧"
he was jealous of this little goatherd's flute."
"所以在一个漆黑的夜晚 漆黑又狂风大作的夜晚"
"So one dark- night, one dark- -windy night..."
"商人的儿子偷走了小牧童心爱的乐器
"The merchant's son stole his precious instrument,
但等他把木笛偷回家后
but when he took that flute home,
却发现他根本吹不出声
he couldn't make it play.
于是就把木笛砸了个粉碎"
So he smashed the flute to bits."
"第二天 小牧童从山上下来
"When the little goatherd came down the mountain
看到自己的木笛摔坏了"
the next morning, and saw his flute was broken..."
妈呀
Yikes!
"他可能是这么说的"
"He might have said that..."
"但他还是选择原谅了商人的儿子
"But instead he forgave the merchant's son.
而富商收养了这个小牧童
And the wealthy merchant adopted the little goatherd, and..."
喔 妈妈"
Oh, mama! ?"
见到商人♥妻♥子后 他这么叫道
he said, upon meeting the merchant's wife...
"自此以后 他懂得了圣诞节的真正意义"
"And somewhere along the way, he learned the true meaning of Christmas."
我是Frasier Crane医生
This is Dr. Frasier Crane,
祝大家抱着宽容的心度过一个美好的节日
wishing you a truly blessed and forgiving holiday.
看到没 也算你们费尽心机了
There now, you see? Nice try.
Kane小姐的表演虽然很精彩
Miss Kane's delightful performance aside,
但这只能证明没人能停下我广播的脚步
this just proves the power of my message cannot be stayed.
看在上帝的份上 我是什么 机器人吗
Oh for God's sakes, what am I, a robot?
晚安啦 各位
And to all a good night.
如果我有个大脑
绿野仙踪里稻草人的台词
嗨 老爸 呃
Oh, hi, Dad. Ah,
我要把这个 这个花环放在这里
I, I'm going to put this, this wreath up here.
鲁道夫有什么不好的啊
What's the matter with Rudolph?
老爸 我只是觉得
Well Dad, you know, I just think that
圣诞装饰应该要朴素而且有品位
Christmas decorations should be understated and tasteful.
天呐 我就不能有一件我想要的东西吗
Boy, I can't even have one thing that I want.
老爸 对不起 这头儿我不能开
Dad, I'm sorry, but if I gave you one thing,
一开可就收不住了
God knows where it might lead.
天呐 简直是童年圣诞节的重现啊
Oh, God... my childhood Christmases all over again.
只不过这次妈妈不会在旁边说
Only now Mom isn't here to say,
"闭嘴 你会伤到他的心的"
"Shut up, you'll hurt his feelings."
别扫兴了好嘛
Oh, don't be such a Grinch.
吼 吼 吼
Ho, Ho, Ho!
只要你踩到地毯他就会叫 吼 吼 吼
It works when you step on the mat. Ho, Ho, Ho!
他会说"吼吼吼" "圣诞节快乐"和"节日快乐"
It can say "Ho, Ho, Ho", "Merry Christmas", or "Happy Holidays."
是吗 我希望他还会说"救命啊"
Yeah, well I hope it can say "Geronimo"
因为我要把他从阳台上扔下去
Because I'm going to throw him off the balcony!
我才不管你怎么想
Well, I don't care what you think,
又不是为了你弄的 都是为了Frederick
it's not for you, it's for Frederick.
天呐 你说得对
God, I suppose you're right,
老爸 我六岁的时候也很爱这些东西的
Dad. I used to love this stuff when I was six.
但等我到了七岁 心中开始有了疑问
By the time I was seven I started to have questions.
等到了八岁
When I was eight I started
就把大部分时间都献给了伯恩斯坦
spending a lot more time at the Bernsteins.
交响乐指挥大♥师♥
我要去Joe的爸妈家了
Well, I'm off to Joe's parents' house.
我看你一直在厨房♥忙活
I see you've been busy in the kitchen.
是啊 我要带我奶奶最拿手的葡萄干布丁去
Yes. I'm bringing Grammy Moon's famous plum duff.
其实就是麦粉布丁 放在袋子里烧一下
It's a still flour pudding boiled in a cloth bag.
那个袋子归谁舔
Who gets to lick the bag?
不是啦 我奶奶有秘制配方的
No. You see, Grammy Moon had a secret ingredient.
把布丁放在朗姆酒里 放上几个小时
She'd soak it for hours in rum,
然后在耀眼的火光中点燃它
then ignite it in a blinding flash.
只要她从厨房♥出来的时候
As soon as she came out of the kitchen
眉毛都没了 我们就知道甜点做好了
with no eyebrows, we knew dessert was ready
直到今天 毛发燃烧的气味
You know, to this day the smell
都会带给我节日的感觉
of burning hair puts me in the holiday spirit.
再见啦 圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐
Bye, Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
还是得找人去一次储物室
You know, someone's got to go back down to the storeroom,
总觉得缺点什么
there's still something missing.
开玩笑吧 老爸 天呐
You must be kidding, Dad. My God,
这地方还能更可笑吗
this place couldn't look any more ludicrous.
他下巴上那撮白毛
Once I saw how those white hairs on his chin
看着就像胡子一样 我一看就灵感大发了
looked like a beard, the rest of the idea just fell into place.
Niles 你好啊 Frasier
Niles. Hello, Frasier...
我知道 我知道 "闭嘴 别伤了他的心"
I know, I know "Shut up, we'll hurt his feelings."
Niles 你和Maris聊过了吗
So, Niles, did you have a discussion with Maris?
不 但是 我想通了
No, but, I had an epiphany.
我刚反应过来 切断我的经济来源
I realised, cutting off my funds
就是Maris说"我爱你"的方式
is Maris's way of saying, "I love you!"
她总是用钱♥达♥到自己的目的
She always uses money to get what she wants;
因此 这是她希望我回头的证据 你觉得呢
ergo, this is proof she wants me back! What do you think?
吼 吼 吼
Ho, Ho, Ho!
我觉得圣诞老人充分表达了我此时的心情
I think Santa's said it all for us.
老爸 你要多出去走走
Dad, you have to get out more.
这种事都是老太太做的
You've started doing old lady things.
这是为了Frederick
It's for Frederick!
呵呵 你说是就是吧
Oh, of course it is.
这倒提醒我了 提个建议哈
Oh, that reminds me, I don't want to impose,
可以让我和你一起去机场接Frederick吗
but may I ride with you to the airport to pick up Frederick?
当然可以 Niles
Of course you may, Niles.
不过我要先把他的礼物包好
Just have to wrap up his presents first.
你给Freddie准备了什么
So what did you get Freddie?
我从玩具目录里的特别栏目
Well actually dad, I ordered him the toy catalogue,
"为天才儿童准备的礼物"里给他选的
from the special section called "Gifts for the Gifted."
我买♥♥了初级天文学套装 还有地质学玩具实验室
I got him the junior astronomy set, and the geology lab
对了 还有一个特别棒的玩具叫做"鲜活的大脑"
oh, and oh god, and a fabulous thing called the "Living Brain."
就是把不同的脑叶涂上不同的颜色
You get to paint each lobe a different colour,
然后把它塞到活灵活现的头骨里
then you stuff it inside the Living Skull.
你知道小孩喜欢什么吗
Hey, you know what kids really like?
电视上的广♥告♥都做疯了 很不错的
They've been advertising it like crazy on TV. It's great.
激光亡命机器怪人
The Outlaw Laser Robo Geek.
他的脑袋会发光 眼睛还会发射死亡射线呢
Its head lights up and it shoots death rays out of its eyes.
没错 有点像这样
Yeah. A little like that.
老爸 我知道Frederick喜欢什么
Listen Dad, I think I know what Frederick likes.
他比一般小孩聪明 要多考验他
He's precocious, he needs to be challenged.
一年有36♥4♥天可以让你考验他
Oh, challenge him the other 36♥4♥ days.
就纵容他这么一天 让他做个孩子吧
One day out of the year, indulge him. Let him be a kid.
老爸 对不起 如果Frederick有一点像我的话
Dad, I'm sorry, if Frederick's anything like me,
他喜欢的玩具只会是
the kind of toys he'll like to play with are...
儿童厨具套装 玩偶之家 还有三种不同的芭比娃娃
A kitchen set, a dollhouse and three kinds of barbies!
这是给住在肯纳邦克港的Franklin Crane的
This is for a Franklin Crane from Kennebunkport
天呐 你们知道这意味着什么吗
Oh, God, you realise what this means?!
知道 缅因州的Crane收到了你"鲜活的大脑"
Yes. The Cranes of Maine have got your "Living Brain."
不
No.
这意味着我没有礼物给Freddie了
It means I don't have anything for Freddie.
天呐 我希望一切都可以很完美
God, I wanted everything to be so perfect.
现在他只能过一个糟糕的圣诞节
Now he's going to have a horrible Christmas.
没关系的 商场里面有个大玩具店
Listen, it's OK. There's a big toy store in the mall.
他们今天会开到很晚 别担心
They're open late tonight. Just don't worry about it.
你说得轻巧 老爸
Well, that's easy for you to say, Dad.
天呐 今天是圣诞夜
My God, it's Christmas Eve,
我的礼物在三千英里以外的地方
the gifts I ordered are three thousand miles away,
我儿子还有一个小时就到了
my son is due in an hour,
最糟糕的是 我不得不去一次商场
and on top of it all I have to go to a mall!
吼 吼 吼
Ho, Ho, Ho!
别看我 是他说的
Oh, don't look at me, he said it.
商场和大晚上逛商场的人
Niles 顾客们都跟野狗一样
Niles, customers are marauding
在这边哄抢作一团
through here like a pack of feral dogs.
你看刚才那个女人
Did you see that woman?
在去自动扶梯的路上 差点把我打翻在地啊
She practically knocked me over on her way to the escalator.
还有那个在化妆品柜台旁边的女人
Well, how about that woman near the cosmetics counter
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表