你们俩就装在
and the two of you came
柳条编的篮子里 顺着河漂下来了
floating down the river in little wicker baskets!
编个故事没多难吧
Was that so hard?
我现在怀疑我是不是真的爱上她了
You know, I'm beginning to wonder if I have real feelings for this woman.
我无时无刻不在想着她
I mean I think about her all the time.
哦 有意思 这位女神是谁呢
Ooh this sounds interesting. Who are we talking about?
我同事Kate
Kate from the office.
哦 那个"坏女孩"
Oh, "Dirty Girl."
她好像挺不错的
She seemed nice.
她是很不错 很聪明 事业有成
She is nice. Intelligent, accomplished.
如果你这么想她 为什么不约她出去呢
Well, if you think so much of her why don't you ask her out?
我们说好不谈感情的
Well, we agreed we wouldn't pursue things.
而且坦白说 我也没有感觉到
Frankly, she hasn't given me any indication since
她对我有别样的感情
that she's even had a second thought about me.
而且如果Fraiser追她被拒绝了
Added to which, if Frasier did pursue her and she rejected him,
他也不好安慰自己说
he could hardly rationalize it by saying
她不知道自己损失了什么
she doesn't know what she's missing.
她当然知道 她只是不觉得这是损失
She would know exactly what she's missing. She just didn't miss it!
真谢谢你了 Niles
Thank you, Niles!
你不能因为害怕失败就裹足不前啊 Crane医生
You can't let fear of rejection stop you Dr. Crane.
唉 Daphne 事情没这么简单的
Well, you know Daphne, it's just not that easy really.
也许是我自己被一时的浪漫冲昏了头脑
Maybe I'm letting this romantic fantasy run away with me.
其实我俩根本不了解对方
Truth is we don't really know each other very well and,
要是她真拒绝我了
you know what if she did reject me,
我以后还怎么在台里混
I'd end up going to work every day feeling like a fool.
我好像闻到了鸡肉味
Hey, am I getting a whiff of chicken here?
chicken同时有胆小鬼的意思
好啊 爸 我真是受不了你那幼稚的冷嘲热讽了
Oh fine Dad! Frankly I've had enough of you and your adolescent wisecracks.
我不是胆小鬼 我只是有点犹豫
I am not "Chicken." I am just merely hesitant.
好吧 我明天就去告白
alright! I will ask her out tomorrow.
行了吧 你高兴了吧
Fine. I hope that makes you happy!
我真的只是闻到了晚饭的味道啊
I just thought I smelled dinner!
光着大膀子的城市
指的是风城芝加哥
Kate 嘿 我正想找你呢
Oh Kate. Hi. There you are. I wanted to talk with you.
我正要下楼去财务室
I'm just going down to the Billing department.
那我跟你一起下去吧
I'll ride along with you.
最近我们一碰面 就聊些
You know, it seems every time we speak lately the
收听率啊 广♥告♥啊 听众统计数据啊
conversation always leads to ratings, commercials, demographics
招聘啊 解雇啊 升职啊
hirings and firings, promotions,
降职啊 经费上的小冲突啊等等
demotions, the odd skirmish over the expense account.
好像特别的乏味和官方
It just seems all so dry and impersonal.
我按的楼层对吗
Did I hit the right button?
啊 好棒
Oh, yes!
是的 对 对 你按的对
Yes. Yeah. You did. You did. You hit the right button.
不好意思 我脑子里事情太多了
I'm sorry ?I've got a lot on my mind.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, so do I.
Kate 我想要问你个问题
Kate I wanted to ask you?
Frasier 我要离开KACL了 搬去芝加哥
Frasier, I'm leaving KACL. I'm moving to Chicago.
什么
What?
我要去那接管一个广播台
Yeah. I'm taking over a station there.
其实 我今晚就要坐红眼航♥班♥走了
In fact I'm going out on the "Redeye" Tonight.
我想 鉴于咱俩的交情 我应该先告诉你的
I thought, given our history, I should tell you first.
啊 我不知道该说点什么了
Well, I'm at a loss for words.
谁能想到 我刚要走 你就不BB了
Wouldn't you know it ?On the day I'm leaving?
祝贺你 事业上又上升了一步
Well congratulations. This is a big step for you.
谢了 天呐 相信我 做出这决定我也很难受
Thanks. Boy, this was not an easy decision believe me.
你永远不知道自己是不是离开的太早了
You never know if you're leaving a place too soon.
我只知道这段时间
All I know is that for the time you've been here
能够拥有你确实很开心
I've certainly enjoyed having you.
我是说一起共事 - 我知道
Having you - I know.
所以 再见了
I guess this is goodbye.
我想是吧
I suppose so.
再见 Kate
Goodbye, Kate.
天 你看起来很帅啊
My. Don't you look dashing?
谢谢
Thank you.
那 给我说说你要约会的这位女士
So, tell me about this woman you're going out with.
她叫Donna 是个艺术总监
Well, her name's Donna. She's an art director.
还是停车小妹来着 我忘了
Or a park director ?I forget.
我知道Kate要走你很伤心 但是开心点
Look, I know you're upset about Kate leaving but cheer up.
没什么比初次约会更兴奋的事了
There's nothing quite as exciting as a first date.
你可以问很多问题
All those questions you ask.
"你最喜欢吃什么" "最喜欢什么颜色"
"What's your favorite food?" "What's your favorite color?"
“如果你下辈子变成动物
"If you were to come back as an animal,
你想要变成什么动物"
what sort of animal would you be?"
如果她这样问你 你怎么回答
If she were to ask you that one, what would you say?
首先想到的是"买♥♥单"
"Cheque please" Comes to mind!
喂
Hello?
Niles 昨晚没人针对你
Niles, no one was mean to you last night.
不会啊 如果你要想来的话
No, if you want to come over,
那太好了 当然了 我们很想见你
that's great. Yeah, we'd love to see you.
好的 拜
OK. Bye.
嘿 Niles
Hey Niles.
看来没堵车啊
No traffic?
爸 你听上去有点孤单 所以我租了电影
Dad, you sounded lonely so I rented some movies.
你不知道录像机坏了吗
Oh, didn't you know the VCR is broken?
这次没字幕
No subtitles this time!
哦 对了 我已经修好了
Oh, that's right, I got it fixed.
你租的什么
What'd you bring?
<往日情怀>
I have "The Way We Were"
和经典的<卡萨布兰卡>
And a classic, "Casablanca."
<往日情怀>:芭芭拉·史翠珊和罗伯特·雷德福主演以50年代美苏冷战为背景的剧情片
<卡萨布兰卡>:亨弗莱•鲍嘉和英格丽•褒曼主演的经典美国黑白电影
我特别喜欢那部电影
Oh, I just love that movie.
还有什么比亨弗莱鲍嘉虽然爱英格丽褒曼
Is there any more heartbreaking moment in all of film than
却还让她上飞机跟
when Humphrey bogart tells Ingrid Bergman to get on that plane with
维克多拉斯罗走更心碎的吗
Victor Laszlow even though Bogey loves her?
多心酸的结局啊
What an ending!
看来我有必要好好看看这个电影了
Well, there goes my need to finally see that one.
他真心爱她却放手让她走
He cares deeply for her and yet he lets her go.
为什么鲍嘉会这么做
Wonder why Bogey did that?
要不我们现在就看一看 好一探究竟
Why don't we put the movie in and find out?
因为拉斯罗跟纳粹战斗需要她支持
Because Laszlow needed her by his side to fight the Nazis.
别提纳粹好吧
Forget the Nazis.
没有脑子清醒的男人会放走英格丽褒曼的
No man in his right mind would give up Ingrid Bergman.
是嘛 牺牲了整个自♥由♥世界
Oh sure! Sacrifice the
就为了个瑞典女人
entire free world for a little Swedish meatball?
你看 我最讨厌纳粹什么的了
Look, I don't like Nazis any more than
但是英格丽跟拉斯罗一起能干嘛
the next guy but what's Ingrid going to do with Laszlow?
你没抓住重点
You're missing the point.
这电影这么经典就是因为看着鲍嘉
What makes the movie so romantic is seeing Bogey
从愤世青年变成自我牺牲的爱国者
go from a cynical playboy to a noble self-sacrificing patriot.
你们俩怎么不干脆穿上风衣演上一出啊
Oh why don't you just put on some trenchcoats and act it out?
我这么跟你说吧 要是你
I'm telling you, if you're
处在他的立场 你只有一种选择
in his shoes you've only got one choice.
是啊 我会赶快去那该死的机场
I'll say you do. You get the hell down to the airport
跟她说你快从飞机上下来
and tell her to get off the plane.
她是去里斯本跟纳粹战斗
She's going to Lisbon to fight the Nazis!
不 不是的 她是要去芝加哥
No, she's not. She's going to Chicago to
把个只会放乡村音乐的电台改成高大上的访谈节目
turn a Country & Western station into an all-talk format.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去阻止Kate上飞机
To stop Kate from getting on that plane!
可是你的约会对象马上来了
Well your date's gonna be here in a minute.
我们怎么跟她交待啊
What are we supposed to tell her?
不知道 哦 就跟她说
Oh, I don't know.
我去看生病的朋友了
Oh tell her I'm visiting a sick friend or something.
要不就直接告诉她实话吧
Better yet ?Just tell her the truth.
有时候两个人就是注定没缘分
Sometimes two people just aren't meant to be together.
这不就是雷德福和史翠珊<往日情怀>结尾的对白吗
Ooh ?It's just like Redford and Streisand at the end of "The Way We Were."
另一部电影也毁了
And that's another one down.
Frasier
Frasier!
什么都别说 听我说
Don't say anything. Just listen.
Kate 今天下午我有些话想对你说
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表